News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing request for my eyes...

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic

Hello! I've had a lot of problems with my eyes lately because of diabetes. They had to use laser on it and I also had injection. Now there's a bleeding in my right eye and cataracts. Also, I have difficulty seeing in the dark and reading print. Can anyone help me?

Xanth

Quote from: Super Sonic on March 29, 2014, 13:03:11
Hello! I've had a lot of problems with my eyes lately because of diabetes. They had to use laser on it and I also had injection. Now there's a bleeding in my right eye and cataracts. Also, I have difficulty seeing in the dark and reading print. Can anyone help me?
I don't mean to pry, but... type 1 or type 2?

Super Sonic

Xanth

Quote from: Super Sonic on March 30, 2014, 03:24:26
Type 1.  :roll:
Ok, I don't think I can help with health advice for type 1.  Type 2 I'd suggest a change of diet.
As for your request... just muster up as much good Intention as you can towards healing.  Mix that with good Intention sent to you from others. 
I, for one, will send whatever energy I can.  :)

Good luck!

Super Sonic

Quote from: Xanth on March 30, 2014, 14:11:39
Ok, I don't think I can help with health advice for type 1.  Type 2 I'd suggest a change of diet.
As for your request... just muster up as much good Intention as you can towards healing.  Mix that with good Intention sent to you from others. 
I, for one, will send whatever energy I can.  :)

Good luck!

Thank you, Xanth! :) Much appreciate it.

BranStark

Hello, I don't want to seem like an advertiser of it (I have already mentioned it a couple of times), but this really works. Try zapper, since it is likely that your illness is caused by a parasite. I know, your doctor will probably not agree, but then he was conditioned to believe in only what he was taught. :wink: All I can ask you is to be open-minded.

One of the links about zapper:
http://www.drclark.net/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping

And I will just now try to send you some energy. It would be cool if you wrote if you felt something. :wink:

Super Sonic

Quote from: BranStark on March 31, 2014, 15:29:39
Hello, I don't want to seem like an advertiser of it (I have already mentioned it a couple of times), but this really works. Try zapper, since it is likely that your illness is caused by a parasite. I know, your doctor will probably not agree, but then he was conditioned to believe in only what he was taught. :wink: All I can ask you is to be open-minded.

One of the links about zapper:
http://www.drclark.net/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping

And I will just now try to send you some energy. It would be cool if you wrote if you felt something. :wink:

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I read about zappers and their effects long ago, but I don't know where to buy them/how to build them on my own. Any ideas?

BranStark

Quote from: Super Sonic on April 02, 2014, 15:49:32
Hello! Thank you for your reply. I read about zappers and their effects long ago, but I don't know where to buy them/how to build them on my own. Any ideas?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Constructing your own zapper or buying just the first device you come across is probably not a good idea. If you want it to be effective, you should buy a device that can generate accurate frequencies. Every pathogen has got a specific frequency it vibrates on and therefore a specific frequency it resonates with, which causes its death. See: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

So obviously if the frequency you are zapping yourself with is not accurate, you don't kill the right pathogen and it doesn't work. I would recommend reading some reviews on specific devices so you don't buy useless crap. If you want to, I can send you a PM with my personal tip (I don't want to advertise here).

There is also plasma generator which works on the same principle and is more user-friendly in terms of you don't have to hold anything in your hands, it just transmits the frequency to the surrounding environment. I have had a chance to test one of them recently and I got rid of a flu with it. However, these are rather expensive to buy so it is better to know someone who has it, as in my case. :wink:

If you want to know more about the principle, buy some of Clark's books. :wink:

Szaxx

The low voltage zapper is very easy to build.
Almost anyone with basic electronic building skills should be able to do this.
The total cost of a positive voltage 30 KHZ square wave unit will be around tenner.

Go to a college and ask if anyone will help if you have no savvy friends.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Tantricwhisper

Hey supersonic, I just did ambit of energy work on your eyes, was it the left one with cateracs. I also did ambit of work on your pancreas, to try to get to the underlying cause of your diabetes.  Let me know if your blood sugar went down at all. Ive been experimenting with a few new things so I am anxious to know if you notice any difference with vision or sugar levels.
thanks
Tantric whisper

LoLmart

Quote from: Super Sonic on March 29, 2014, 13:03:11

go to Dr. Richard Schulze's website. He is an amazing doctor and has an eye formula that many praise. + he knows how to deal with diabetes and other such problems. You can find some good lectures on youtube.