News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help my parents?

Previous topic - Next topic

Child of the Forest

It is never wise to try to be the best...

...all anyone must do is be their best. Do your own personal best anf try to explain to your parnents that that is what you are doing, and be sure to go about this explaining in a calm and nice way, hostile approaches will only get you hostile responces. And besides, most of the things they teach you in school is based on conventionality...

...and the minute you question this conventionality, they fail you. That is why it is always important to go with your own feelings, listen to what your spirit tells you because that is the way things are. Try also to explain that to your parents.
Oh, and one more thing, don't ever contemplate killing yourself, especially when there is not true reason (which in most cases there is not) behind it. There is a possibility you would just end up back on this planet for another lifetime...
Hope this helps you in some way.

Tom

The silva mind control system can help. It develops your ability to enter into and use trance states. It has applications toward study, both of written and spoken material. It can also be used to improve how you feel and how you feel about yourself. Just getting the first two things would help a lot toward the third.

Shawn McCaffrey

Lately i've been doing very very bad in school, and I know this doesn't sound like a big deal and I don't nkow how you all could help but I thought i'd try... This is making my mom feel like she's a faulire and my dad is just super ticked and yelling at me.  I did't realise it was effecting them this much at all until recently.  Now I am trying but it is so far I dont know if I can catch up enough to make them not wiggout at me.  I'm not asking for mysake.  I want them to be happy, they don't desreve to be constanly calling school and tutors and woorrying and being mad at me. Anything to calm my dad down or make my mom happier would be appreciated.... I am in way to far over my head... I figured out killing my self would just make it worse, so i'm working on it now, gung-ho.  But it seems like as hard as I study I just do worse and become lazier and do less homework.. I mean it's not like I don't care..... What's wrong with me. It's like someone is holding me back I WANT TO do good and try but i can't.  Please help my parents. Pray for them, or whatever you do. ANYTHING. thank you.  This might be why I can't project also i'm allways so worried about this...[V]Insert