News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help required

Previous topic - Next topic

adreamboy

Dear Members

I was wondering if any members could recommend someone who could possibly contact my mother who passed away on the 6 June 2011

In the past I have been helped by Romero Cunha in Portugal but have lost contact with him.

Kind Regards

Pierre

Szaxx

You can try to get in touch yourself.
Basics are to feel a little tired then sit in a comfy chair in the most quiet place where nobody will disturb you at all. Then go to sleep but keep the thoughts of communication  alive just enough so you don't fall asleep. You'll be keeping only your mind awake as your body goes to sleep.
Doing this can give strange noises or you can see things appear that normally you'd not notice. Ignore them, they are part of the process.
As you get deeper into this your body should be allowed to drop away from your mind. This feels different and  can be scarey as it sort of gets numb. Ignore this feeling too, you only need to be aware of yourself in thoughts. Then think of meeting your mother with a strong desire to do so. You may see or hear things familiar. Don't get emotional, this is something that'll get in the way of what you want to achieve.
Stay calm and relaxed no matter what you see, hear or feel.
Try this for a few weeks to see how you go. The place you are searching for is a grainy dark walled cavern in its feel. It is very nice to be there and if you manage this, think of your mother in as much detail as you can and want to meet her. This will work eventually.
Patience is needed too.
Try it and see how you feel. It's basically what many on site would do in your position.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.