News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help us send healing thoughts to Moore Oklahoma

Previous topic - Next topic

franco77

Please join us to sending healing thoughts to the citizens of Moore Oklahoma. Like I said before you don't have to be a mystic or a Silva Mind Control student to help us send powerful healing thoughts, what's more important is the will and intention that a person has. The exercise is simple just take a few deep breaths and try to visualize the people of Moore as best as you can and then while holding your breath say mentally: " I'm sending you this healing thoughts to you and you are getting better and better every day, so mote it be!" And just repeat this exercise as much as you want in the next week to come. I you do have the will and good noble intention you'd be surprised how powerful this exercise could be, the great mystics of the east say that good healing thoughts are a lot easier to send than other types of thoughts that are not about healing. Thanks and God bless Moore OK.
please visit my free blog: www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

Siòn

We in the Moore/Oklahoma City area appreciate all of the prayer and actual acts of kindness and mercy. People have come from all over the world to help. It has been humbling and a testament to Spirit at work in and trough people who are open to the divine.

Siòn
"Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life." Adele Brookman