News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I am a healer.

Previous topic - Next topic

needer

I am healer and I can repossess.
If you have need my help simply ask or pm me.

Xanth

What exactly do you mean?  Repossess what?

needer

I can repossess you of non-organic entities and majic. I can channel life force to you for healing.

Xanth

Quote from: needer on September 06, 2015, 02:37:27
I can repossess you of non-organic entities and majic. I can channel life force to you for healing.
I still don't understand what that is... repossess people of non-organic entities and majic?

The "channel life force" thing makes a bit more sense.  What most people don't understand is that EVERYONE can do that.  We're ALL consciousness, we're ALL connected as we're ALL part of that consciousness which is everything.  To heal someone or something, you simply need to focus your consciousness and place the Intent towards that end.

needer

Although I don't know if you can do what I do, the only way to find out what I am saying is to decide a time when you can lie down with closed eyes and watch within your body for at least 15 minutes. and Inform me that time.
you might experience some sort of vibrations, coldness, warmness, heartbeat, etc.

donkeykong

Quote from: needer on September 05, 2015, 10:04:47
I am healer and I can repossess.
If you have need my help simply ask or pm me.

How many people have you healed?
I love astral projection!