News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I need your healing

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

My girl, of so many memories, of so many good times. The girl of my life and my heart. Has left me. I just don't care about life or anything anymore. I lost my motivation for everything
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

moondreamer

sending healing your way...

you will find your way through this xxx
My dream/astral projection blog
http://moondreamscape.blogspot.com/

CFTraveler

astraladdict

We have just about everything in common, she's the only person who knew and understands me.,,

Xanth

I know this isn't probably something you want to hear, but it's something you HAVE to hear...

Life goes on.

You're young... you'll find someone else, someone else who cares deeply for you and who will care forever about you.  :)

c0sm0nautt

Relationships are rough man. I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years a few months back. I was very sad and bitter at the time. But the pain slowly goes away. It comes and goes in waves. Now I see how it was all for the better. You'll get through it man. Much love.
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

moondreamer

Life does go on, but part of life is sometimes the feeling of sadness/grief when change comes about to our lives, and it's okay to experience that however you need to for however long you need to.

Lexy

I'm sorry this happened to you...the pain will go away in time.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

astraladdict

In the mean time i'm dying. I got no sleep at all, i haven't eaten or drank anything. I was driving home earlier and was about to pass out and crash when my dad pulled the wheel sharply. I've never been this hurt before.

~astraladdict

Lexy

I know this sounds silly but I read a couple of breakup books & it helped lessen the pain... :oops:

astraladdict

Sounds like it would do worse damage...

~astraladdict

Szaxx

Hey there,
Some things last forever. Some things last a while. The best of things never last long.
You've had what most have been searching for, be grateful, some here have been searching for more than fifty years, looking, hopeing, but never finding what you've had. Yep life sucks, but for who?
You've been there as in the saying, beter to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
I'm not persecuting you in any way, just letting you know that what your feeling is because you've been there. You should really be happy, these things tend to repeat themselves over again. Wait fifty plus years without it then tell us all on here who should be feeling crap.
Get yourself fit and healthy, and you will be ready for the next time you find your soulmate. Imagine missing that opportunity because you were too full of sorrow.
Get on your feet and see what you would have missed.
Best of luck.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

astraladdict

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

~astraladdict

personalreality

Same thing happened to me when I was 16, my first REAL gf.  She left me for another guy.  It was heartbreaking.  I smoked a lot of weed and did a lot of drugs, but it didn't help.  ultimately, the only thing that helped was time.  i found a new girl (after running through a gaggle of other ladies in short but passionate sexual conquests) who I really fell for, and by then I had completely recovered from the first one.  That one didn't work out either and I moved on, girl to girl, until I got together with my current girl/fiance.  Now i actually feel bad for some of the old ones, life hasn't treated them well.  which is honestly why i think it was for the best that we split, they didn't get me, they weren't like me.  i know valerie was "hip" and into this type of lifestyle we lead (we being seekers, eternal questing for eternal truth), but she may not have been "awake" as it were and it may be for the best.  my woman isn't really into the same things that i'm into, but she accepts me 100%.  she is completely open and supportive, no matter how strange i seem to everyone else.  you'll find that one too.

but again, you're young, hormones are often crazy, so perhaps val is just having a "crazy moment" and will come to her senses. 

if not, time will help, but you will be lead to the person that will help you the most when it's appropriate.  i'm not much of a fatalist, but everything that you do is for your eventual "salvation" and sometimes it may hurt, but the end justifies the means.
be awesome.

astraladdict

Quote from: personalreality on July 23, 2011, 13:42:50
Same thing happened to me when I was 16, my first REAL gf.  She left me for another guy.  It was heartbreaking.  I smoked a lot of weed and did a lot of drugs, but it didn't help.  ultimately, the only thing that helped was time.  i found a new girl (after running through a gaggle of other ladies in short but passionate sexual conquests) who I really fell for, and by then I had completely recovered from the first one.  That one didn't work out either and I moved on, girl to girl, until I got together with my current girl/fiance.  Now i actually feel bad for some of the old ones, life hasn't treated them well.  which is honestly why i think it was for the best that we split, they didn't get me, they weren't like me.  i know valerie was "hip" and into this type of lifestyle we lead (we being seekers, eternal questing for eternal truth), but she may not have been "awake" as it were and it may be for the best.  my woman isn't really into the same things that i'm into, but she accepts me 100%.  she is completely open and supportive, no matter how strange i seem to everyone else.  you'll find that one too.

but again, you're young, hormones are often crazy, so perhaps val is just having a "crazy moment" and will come to her senses. 

if not, time will help, but you will be lead to the person that will help you the most when it's appropriate.  i'm not much of a fatalist, but everything that you do is for your eventual "salvation" and sometimes it may hurt, but the end justifies the means.

Valeri and i started talking about it, finding out the problem areas etc. On a side note, i laughed when you said "after running through a gaggle of other ladies in short but passionate sexual conquests"

~astraladdict

personalreality

good.

it's true, but i put it in those words to hopefully elicit a chuckle from you.
be awesome.

Lexy

it was a funny easy to read book to help you see that your attachment to this person is really not what you thought it was. Rule #1 don't talk to the person for at least 60 days...

astraladdict

I control my own future, my own destiny. And i say we'll get back together. She's spending this time opening her eyes to things, communicating things to me. We'll get back together, i say so.

~astraladdict

moondreamer

Not saying it can't happen, but she rules her own destiny too. 

astraladdict

She does, but right now her eyes are closed when it comes to some things. We've talked. From my own interpretation, we are both talking things out, and learning.

~astraladdict

astraladdict

Okay, here's the latest and final update. We're staying apart. It was great while it lasted but i strongly believe things happen for a reason. We both learn a lot, grew up, matured and changed a lot. We even saved each others lives more than once. And now, it's time to move on. I would like to thank each and every one of y'all for the love and support you gave me. In return i'll send you a favor. It's not an ordinary Favor. Think of it like a wild card. If you're stuck in a situation, use your third eye and reach back to the favor. The answer to your situation will come to you. Use it wisely.

~astraladdict

personalreality

I told you, it's probably for the best.  You were brought together because you each needed some experiences from each other.  Now that the lessons have been learned, it's time to move on.  Everyone that ever comes into your life serves some purpose, even if you don't know what that purpose is.  Some are meant to be there for a while (like family, best friends, life partners, etc.), and some are only there for a short time and then move on.  It kind of reminds me of crystals.  They say that once a crystal has done all it can for you, it will move on to someone who needs it more.  From our perspective we may have just lost the stone (has happened to me numerous times), but in truth, the stone left us because we no longer needed it's help, but someone else does. 

Sorry for comparing your ex to a rock, but I think it is an apt analogy.
be awesome.

astraladdict

No problem,  i just woke up so it's going to take awhile for my brain to process it  :-P

Lexy

Another rule is that you should never get back together...you broke up for a reason & it will most likely happen again. In other words she doesn't deserve you & you don't deserve to get hurt again.

personalreality

It's not fair to say "she doesn't deserve him".  We don't know the details, he could be an abusive spousal raper for all we know.  Maybe he doesn't deserve her.
be awesome.