News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Latest picture of Little Maoli

Previous topic - Next topic

Blossom

Thank you Adrian for the picture... You can see where her little iv was in her head...
Poor baby girl...

I will do what I can.  I have both pictures saved to my harddrive.  I can work on this in just a while for about 2 hrs... I hope it helps or works..  Please keep posting on her condition.  I am glad it shows her eyes..  Somehow I think that will help me.

Sincerely,
Blossom/Jennifer

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Chamos

I sincerely hope that everyones prayers, wishes, energies and hopes get through and help her. My angels say they'll watch over her, even my dark angel of Chaos hopes she gets better. Keep  us posted on her condition!

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Blue Light Mystic

Thanks Adrian! What a beautiful photo of Maoli! She sure does look like a beautiful, bright, alert and intelligent little baby! She looks like she's all there still, especially because of her eyes, and I'll indeed continue sending energy in her direction to help her get through this as well. ~

Dr. T

For all, I have two important takes on the second picture of Maoli Kasai. More pics from yesterday will be posted soon. For those of you that know or would like to know how to interpret pictures metaphysically, Irwin, a science writer on health-related issues, may have something to offer for your interest in this case. I will post two of his messages:

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:07:11 -0400

The new picture was a revelation.  Much of the darkness is now red, and
showing a real fighter.  The other picture, when used as a witness
dowsed out as a request to be left alone.  I could do no more, and was
told nothing I did would help.  The new picture was a reversal.  As a
witness, it called for direct radiation with pure yellow (which Dinshah
described as, "motor stimulant, alimentary tract energizer, lymphatic
activator, splenic depressant, digestant, cathartic, cholegogue,
anthelmintic, and nerve builder) and a radionic rate for neoplasm of
viral etiology.  In addition, I dowsed up Essiac and smoky quartz.
Issiac is a known cancer-fighting  Native-American herbal from Canada,
and smoky quartz is used as an etheric sponge that absorbs energy.  They
are all in circuit, as I write, and as the treatments change, I will
keep you informed.  My prayers are in there, too.  Reguards all around.
Hang in!

and this just in:

There was a noticeable increase in red around the witness, and I
received the impression that her oxygen level was much improved.  Then I
went online and opened the Astropulse site for the first time and caught
up on all the latest.  Certain things make sense, now.  The smoky quartz
is made to order for absorbing hemmhorage detritus.  The Issiac is a
given, and I once saw it eliminate the intestinal cancer of a woman who
had been sent home to die.  The change was sudden, the remission
permanent.  It seemed a miracle.  The rate certainly matches the
condition.  It was dowsed from a list (with a pendulum) without reading
what I was dowsing.  Yellow is a powerful antiseptic and effects both
pentose and heptose pathways in the liver, as well as bile production
and hepatic infections.  The treatment was given for twelve hours,
yesterday.  It is "on the barbie" as I write, and I will dowse it
throughout the day.
Leaving is always there for us.  She may yet.  She may not.  She hasn't
yet, and as America's greatest spiritual Yogi said, "It ain't over 'til
it's over."

Irwin Weisberg

I hope Irwin's impression may be of value to you.
Dr. T

Blossom

Irwin's impressions of healing color is about an interesting as it gets..  Since reading his post, I have been doing reading on the healing qualities of color and am really surprised at what I found.  I had no idea.

My house is color filled in every nook and corner.  I have lime green and yellow walls, and natural wood floors and my house has a definate atmosphere when walking inside.  It is color splashed everywhere. It feels like a different world instantly upon walking inside.  What is odd is that these colors were chosen before finding out about a medical condition in our family.  These colors directly correspond with what Irwin's impression of color does with their healing properties related to certain portions of the body..  Amazing.. Perhaps my subconscious knew some things at the time that I did not.

I was raised very restrictive belief wise.  Four walls represented much more than 4 walls.  They represented closure of mind.  As I have grown, I see walls are really only an opening.. There is always more.  Maoli might choose to stay or possibly to go.  But she will always be here in one form or another.  Her parents it seems have given her options.  They must be amazing people to have such a daughter.

Maoli has brought people together in the form of mass energy attunement.  That is very amazing and is a great thing to have accomplised in such a young person..  It is mind boggling.  

There is more to say, but there is also more for me to read..  Part of this I know is off the subject at hand, but the subject has made me speculative about the WHY of this?  This child has given us all something to speculate and comptemplate about ourselves if we have truely followed her story.  In helping her and in praying for her and in trying to send good things and thoughts her way, we have also helped ourselves in our own spirtual growth.  Isn't that what it's all about?  This child will be alright no matter what happens..  

Sincerely,
Jenn/Blossom

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Adrian

Here is the latest picture taken today, 17 September 2002, of little Maoli in her hospital care facilities:

Please use this picture to direct your healing energies, love and prayers.

Thank you once again on behalf of Robert, myself, Dr. Jack T, all of those skilful and dedicated medical people who are fighting and caring for Maoli, The Astral Pulse Team and most of all on behalf of Maoli and her parents and relatives and all who love her.

Please feel free to add your comments to this thread.

Here is the original picture of little Maoli-chan, taken a few months ago

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas