News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Latest pictures of little Maoli: 19 September 2002

Previous topic - Next topic

Blossom

I have not slowed down Adrian..  I am concentrating on her daily several times.

And I honestly think we should all add something here when we view these pictures even if it is only the words "I am here" to this thread to show a positive force is here and trying to help..

After reading her progress reports, everything that has occured regarding her is a miracle.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Adrian

Greetings Blossom!

Thank you and everyone for your ongoing concern, prayers and healing.

I realise that everyone is maintaining your excellent healing efforts and prayers, and I believe those are reflected strongly in little Maoli.

Considering everything she has been through, and continues to go through, her character and resolve are remarkable.

With kind regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Windameir

I know everyone who is asked will do all they can I don't know much about sending energy just a little from Kundalini Riki 1 but I will continue to do what I can my heart crys for Maoli and her parents because I have been there, but with people like the ones here helping I also feel great hope.
I send my Love.

Happy Travels
Windameir

Adrian

Greetings Windameir!

Thank you for your sentiments.

Those that can send energy and other vibrations will do so to the extent they possibly can do so I am sure.

But, sending love from the heart is one of the most powerful forces you can send little Maoli, and one which she will surely welcome an assist her greatly.

With kind regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Tia

Chamos

Go Maoli! Live! I know you can do it and everyone else here knows you can as well, go Maoli!

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

silver-blaze

Hello Adrian,

Little Maoli is in my prayers every day, ever since you e-mailed me requesting for healing energy to be sent to this precious child.

The pictures seem to be a nice linck-up to Maoli when sending her prayers and healing energy.  I also send prayers to her parents and all of the hospital staff so their hands are guided to help her in the best possible way.

Thank you for the updates.  This is a wonderful thing you are doing for her,

Blessings from the Heart,
Silver-Blaze

SPASTRAL

My thoughts are with you, and while I might not be an expert at transferring energy, my heart and love goes out to you and that is great power in itself.

Please keep us informed, and everyone keep praying.

Spencer

andy

I too carry the picture of Maoli in my heart when thinking of healing prayer.
Though I know little about this healing stuff I will do my best and check back daily for progress reporst and updated pictures.

Hang in there Maoli!!!!

Peace!

n/a

The healing technique I use for Maoli is a Rosicrucian one (don't tell 'em I told you):

I picture her in my mind and take 3 deep breaths, holding the lungs full of air for a few seconds each time. Then I hold my breath again and say the following three times: "Maoli-chan is in perfect health". Note I say "IS", not will be. Nor do I address a specific medical condition for correction. I then release the thought as I breath  out, using the words "If it be the will of the Cosmic, it is done".

I've no idea as to the potency of this method, nor of my effectiveness in its use. I give it in hope that it might be of use in healing a sick child.

May the Power for Good aid us in our task.

sapien

Adrian

Dear Astral Pulse members:

Here are the very latest pictures of brave little Maoli, photographed 19 September, 2002.

As you will note from the pictures, little Maoli is clearly an extraordinarily brave and I think wise soul.

Please continue to send your prayers and healing energies - we must not slow until Maoli's situation is resolved.

On behalf of Maoli, her parents and relatives, and all of those many others that know her and love her and are helping her in every way - thank you!

Please feel free to add your sentiments to this thread.

Picture A:

Picture B:

Picture C:

Vincit Omnia Veritas