News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

LSD poisoning

Previous topic - Next topic

blidge

Hi all im hoping that whatever help i can receive will help with healing that I need.

Like many teenagers I experimented with drugs at a young age around 16yrs. First cannabis then mushrooms LSD followed until I was about 22 or so.

Too much of anything drug related can effect you and for me my vision was effected. For many years I've used dream analysis to find out what's wrong with them. One dream gave me a verbal message saying I had LSD poisoning after asking the question.

To give you an idea of what I can see in normal life, do you recall the Kate Bush video of wethering heights from around 1980? She was dancing waving her arms leaving trails behind here, trails is what I see when anything moves infront of my vision, not real bad but bad enough.

I mediate and use creative visualisation and send healing energy to my eyes with positive affirmations. But, I'm now 46 and am trying again to improve my vision, can anyone help collectively please.

Over the years I've had to cope with what I've got and had given my confidence a knock but I can't give up. I want normality. .

Thanks
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Astralzombie

Have you read this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
Many ''experts'' don't acknowledge the disorder but it may provide some insight.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

blidge

Thanks astralzombie

Have had a read and it's something I never knew even had a condition name, but the diagnosis and symptoms are exactly what I've had in my visual case. One drug that is mentioned is primarily used for other conditions but can have some severe side effects. Taking a drug like that is not my thing since it still would be an experiment with no guarantee of a cure so to speak.

I'll use the visual diagrams as mental focus as to what my eye health wise should look like without the damage inside. 

Thanks

Astralzombie

Unfortunately, "their" answer to everything is more drugs.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Rakkso

Blidge,
I'm sorry but would you elebarate in your visuaal capability when you were smoking only cannabis?
I myself I'm a 'not so former' smoker, but one of the main things is after a while of smoking too much in a day, my eyes perception would fail and I would loose momentaniusly or for the rest of the 'high' the perception of deepness of things and scenary. I would had to look somewhere where focus could be attained easy.
Did somethings like this was ever experienced by you? if so, does it remain/has become better/worse?

Is it something you could cure/repare with a Laser operation?

Thank you

blidge

Quote from: Rakkso on May 10, 2014, 23:14:34
Blidge,
I'm sorry but would you elebarate in your visuaal capability when you were smoking only cannabis?
I myself I'm a 'not so former' smoker, but one of the main things is after a while of smoking too much in a day, my eyes perception would fail and I would loose momentaniusly or for the rest of the 'high' the perception of deepness of things and scenary. I would had to look somewhere where focus could be attained easy.
Did somethings like this was ever experienced by you? if so, does it remain/has become better/worse?

Is it something you could cure/repare with a Laser operation?

Thank you
Hi Rakkso,
I had no visual issues when just smoking cannabis and when I took LSD I would have visuals that would fade away as the drug wore off. So no issues at all when smoking alone, that was never a visual problem for me.

I actually recall when it happened or rather what caused it specifically.  One Night I had LSD cannabis and alcohol in one go, very silly but I was young and experimented. Since then my vision was changed. But even though I struggled, as I've gotten older is something that I lived with and still notice but doesn't trouble me as much.

No laser surgery isn't the answer. The alteration cannot be fixed via laser as I understand from my research into this over the years.

I'll have to summon healing energy I think.

Thanks

Szaxx

It sounds like you have a longer persistence of vision.
If so it's normal and nothing to worry about. There's always the option to get profession help too.
I had an eye test recently and being older than you was expecting some bad news. I came away with reading glasses. However I've always had a long persistence of vision.
Night sight is excellent once you let your eyes adapt to the dark.
sound familiar.
As an experiment you need a darkish room and something with a light on it that's quite small. The TV remote if it lights up or a lit cigarette will do.
Make a large circle in front of you repeatedly where you can see the light you're holding.
you should see the light clearly in your hand and another one following on behind, it's disconnected ftom the real source in your hand but it's there following on. This is perfectly normal, It worried me some years ago and thinking the worst I got it checked to the amusement of the doctor. If the light was still and tiny but bright and a large hazy smear was surrounding it then thats one good reason for a professional check to be made.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AAAAAAAA

"Their" answer is probably the best and most convenient solution. Because, essentially, every drug is really just a poison. As soon as you do a drug, it stays in your system. LSD usually leaves your system within 24 hours, but some changes, such as changes in the brain/perception, and certain chemical changes stay with you for years. No one can heal you but yourself. Best way to go about doing that is some kind of meditation. No, "healing energies" will not take poison out of your body, but it will reduce stress, which is the best thing for you right now. If your stress levels are too high, your brain will release the poison that is still in your system, and you will potentially hallucinate again, even without putting more poison in your body.

Astralzombie

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 11, 2014, 14:34:52
"Their" answer is probably the best and most convenient solution. Because, essentially, every drug is really just a poison. As soon as you do a drug, it stays in your system. LSD usually leaves your system within 24 hours, but some changes, such as changes in the brain/perception, and certain chemical changes stay with you for years. No one can heal you but yourself. Best way to go about doing that is some kind of meditation. No, "healing energies" will not take poison out of your body, but it will reduce stress, which is the best thing for you right now. If your stress levels are too high, your brain will release the poison that is still in your system, and you will potentially hallucinate again, even without putting more poison in your body.
That"s a nice bowl of beans.
Mark Twain

blidge

Quote from: Szaxx on May 11, 2014, 06:37:25
It sounds like you have a longer persistence of vision.

I would agree with the above but. .
If so it's normal and nothing to worry about. There's always the option to get profession help too.
I had an eye test recently and being older than you was expecting some bad news. I came away with reading glasses. However I've always had a long persistence of vision.
Night sight is excellent once you let your eyes adapt to the dark.
sound familiar.
As an experiment you need a darkish room and something with a light on it that's quite small. The TV remote if it lights up or a lit cigarette will do.
Make a large circle in front of you repeatedly where you can see the light you're holding.
you should see the light clearly in your hand and another one following on behind, it's disconnected ftom the real source in your hand but it's there following on. This is perfectly normal, It worried me some years ago and thinking the worst I got it checked to the amusement of the doctor. If the light was still and tiny but bright and a large hazy smear was surrounding it then thats one good reason for a professional check to be made.
You see is not normal at all what i see. After my mad final session where I was drinking smoking and took LSD for the final time my vision changed for the longest time as it is now. Before then even after my other trips my vision would go back to normal when my trip was over, this time it didn't.

I see more than 2 images of everything and I'd be guessing to tell you what numbers I see. I move my finger in front of my eyes and much less than half a second will pass with many little fingers trailing behind.
[/quote]

blidge

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 11, 2014, 14:34:52
Hi I understand you saying that drugs can be in your system for years and to help myself I should meditate. I do mediate and done for years to cope with that and my health in general and it has worked but it's never gone away.

Must admit when I have been stressed I visually may see things change but nothing dramatic. I do whoever feel more uneasy and  have done anxiety wise since my last trip when I'm stressed.

I would like to think that after all these years of exercise and meditation I would be able to flush it out of my system, a doctor may be the answer.

Thanks