News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Me

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Darkness

Hey, I know my request is not that important but I suffer from back pain every single day of my life and I'm only 16. It will cause me to quit playing football but I just want to stop the pain. I don't know how I'm supposed to do this but could someone please help.

Tiny

Dear Mr_Darkness,

poor you, back pain is heavy, I have back problems myself especially in the lower areas.

First you need to know the cause, whether it's caused by pressure on the discs for example due to dislocation of joints, or a mental/emotional, possibly past-life cause (such as having had received a deathly blow in that area in a past life can bring a repercussion on the current life), deliberate etheric or physical implants designed to suck the lifeforce out of you or even entity attachment.

You can try self-acupressure and EFT tapping right away. Inform yourself about these on the internet.
Do various back stretching exercises daily. Try to make your spine click (multiple times if you can!). Turn your head to the side until your neck clicks. I can make it click multiple times a day.
This one is especially important http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/192/1922729/26_2009/61bfc518f2dcef98_spinal-twist-550.jpg but isntead have your arms out in both directions.
Do this on both sides until your back clicks no more. Reach the threshold but don't hurt yourself.

I'm not sure if magnetic healing can help with something as intense as back pain, but you could try full body energy work and then focus energy on the area where it hurts. I'm not sure if I've had success with this at all myself. If you want to try this, do this daily.

Avoid pharamceuticals at all costs. Don't want to be drug addicts, do we?

As a general rule, one doesn't actively suffer from pain aslong as he/she does not have a portion of focus directed to it.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

personalreality

Anything but pain pills.  They will cause more pain in the end.

Chiropractor. 

Helped my back.

Also, yoga helped.  I've always had bad back pain too.  Turns out, one of my legs is slightly shorter than the other which mis-aligns my hips which in turn causes me to walk funny.  That makes my posture bad and my back hurt.  Bad backs run in my family.  Maybe you should get your legs checked, make sure you're even.  I wear orthonic shoes to readjust my hips, helped a lot.  So did a harder bed.

Sleeping on the floor helps sometimes too.
be awesome.

AstralNo0B

Don't rule out food allergies.  I know it sounds strange, but my dad had horrible back pain from a very young age for decades, until he realized that he was allergic to gluten.  The pain went away the moment he stopped eating the gluten.  Do some research, it just might help.  :)

Love, peace and healing

~Jackie

Xanth

I'm just gonna point you here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_energy_body_and_the_chakras/start_drinking_energized_alkaline_water_today_proof_that_its_healthy-t31570.0.html

Tiny has mentioned that he's had some good effects happen regarding his bad back by drinking alkalized water.

~Ryan :)

hypnotist1

Hi Mr_Dark I will send some long distance healing to you.  I'|| only need a general location. A state or country. When I send on a time and day we will both choose you will feel it working.  Let me know and we will set up a time.