News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mind, body, and emotions taken over by entity?

Previous topic - Next topic

phase190

Hi guys about 8 months ago I've been experiencing many symptoms from an entity latched onto me and I just wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with pulling them off? I've been experienci horrible symptoms such as not being to feel like I'm cut off from my emotions and feel like my energy field is constantly manipulated mentally and emotionally. If anyone could please help I would be very grateful.thanks.

James

soarin12

Hi James.  Nothing can attach itself to you unless you allow it to in some way.  You have the authority to allow it in or kick it out.  You need to address what may have allowed it in in the first place.  Is your life out of balance in some way?  Are you holding onto unforgivness?  anger issues?  depression?  addictions of any kind?  Resolve to turn these things around and to live your life in love, forgiveness and humility.  Nothing will be able to touch you then.  You'll live in freedom.  If you believe in God, ask for help and believe that you'll receive it.  After you've resolved to change anything that needs changing, tell the entity to "Get out!" It has to go so just stay strong!  Good luck to you and remember to live your life in love, sharing your gifts with others.  :)

phase190

That's the thing ever since this happened I haven't been able to resolve any of those emotions because they have been permanently blocked from me. I cant feel any thing internally. I have been telling this thing to to get out but it keeps manipulating my emotions and thoughts. Also the same thing had been happening to this man. If you could please help him as well. I think he is receiving some sort of astral attacks and is very ill where these beings or entities keep him from healing.

soarin12

James, I'll pray for both you and your friend.  Years ago I went through a long period where I felt no emotions either and I know how tough it can be.  The good news is you don't need to feel your emotions to address your issues.  If you believe otherwise, the entity will have you in a continual tail-spin.  What you need to do is to take action even though you feel nothing.  For example, If you're holding a grudge against someone, actively seek them out and do your best to heal the rift.  Forgive them "by faith" even though you don't feel it.  Actively seek out your friends and family, and tell them how much you appreciate them.  Even if you don't feel anything about them, find something that is good about them and tell them that they are loved and appreciated.  Find good deeds to do.  Encourage someone.  Resist the temptation to feel victimized by your situation and fall into self pity.  I know this is difficult, but if you find yourself "going there"  just bring your mind back to dedicating yourself to being the man you know you can be.  If you do this, two things will happen.  One, the entity will have no place to stand within you and have to leave. Two, your emotions will begin to come back and you will be a whole person again.  I know from experience that this works.  Action first, and the emotions will follow.  My prayers go out to you.  Don't worry.  No one who reaches out will go unaided.  You will get rid of this thing soon!

phase190

Thank you so much for that.  I havent had anyone tell me to that before. What brought you to do all these things?  I think ill go through this beatiful route you wrote out for me. Thank you for your wise words.

soarin12

I first heard these things in a church I went to years ago, and they were taken from the teachings of Jesus.  They are timeless teachings and I've seen so many people's broken lives healed by following them. --Mine included! :)

Szaxx

Be dedicated to have faith in yourself.
It's far better than a nuke...
You are invincible against this, I guess nobody has told you this.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

WindSong

Maybe burn sage, or use sage essential oil. If in doubt about what kind of sage, use white sage. It has been used to ward off negative energy. I'm not guaranteeing this will work for every issue, but it is worth a shot. Just one of many things to consider.

Chris

as a caveat, I know neg attachments are real and happen. However, it is also quite possible for these types of experiences to occur when there are physical/energetic imbalances that may effect the physical brain and/or heart. You may find that antidepressant or antipsychotic medications could help in the short term give you a boost if this is the case. Im not implying you are crazy, just that there may also be physical causes or contributors. When someone breaks their leg there is real physical energetic damage that no amount of meditation or emotional healing is going to fix... you need to put a physical splint and/or cast on and possibly take physical meds for the pain. However, focused meditation of certain types can accelerate the healing process. The physical brain and heart are no different when it comes to mental and emotional processes.

Kind Regards

phase190

Hi everyone I really appreciate your prayers and healings. My friend thought of an idea to heal the entities an apparently it worked a bit. The words he used was "ok entities I want you all to imagine a white light around yourself" instead of imagining it around yourself. Since they tend to get in your mind all the time I suppose they didn't like it when they read that.

Tantricwhisper

Hello 190, I did a litle bit off work on you today. You actually  had a couple of issues that left you. First we healed them then got them into the light and did a litle energetic psychotherapy on some suppressed issues that actualy seemed quit old. I have every indication that things went well so good luck, let me know if you are feeling beter. You definitely want to ground youself and possibly work on your energetic sheilding if you are at all empathic as you may be susceptible to picking up things from others.  Blessings
Tantricwhisper