News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My dad is in a coma

Previous topic - Next topic

sashamasha

My dad passed out because of a heart condition (he has had 2 triple bypasses) and hit his head on the floor in the supermarket, causing extensive brain injuries.  He had an operation where a giant clot was removed from his brain stem, but he still has bleeding (because of the heart meds) and is in a more or less comatose state... he has been making small but deliberate movements every so often, and cat scans look good, but he is still in intensive care and things are still touch and go.  Please send healing and positive energy.  He is at a hospital in Weymouth, which is on the coast under Boston in Massachusetts.

Thanks and love to all

Eol007

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your dad's plight.

Wishing him well,

Stephen

Nay

Hello Sas.  ((hug))

Consider it done.  And I will be thinking about everyone else involved, they will need some kind thoughts as well.

Nay

Legend

Done =).  Talk to him.  His subconscious mind will understand you =).  Since you of anyone in your family is here on this site, you are probably the most adept in your family to spread love and energy.  Nay said made a good suggestion.  I feel that your family needs more help than your father.

Quote from: sashamashaMy dad passed out because of a heart condition (he has had 2 triple bypasses) and hit his head on the floor in the supermarket, causing extensive brain injuries.  He had an operation where a giant clot was removed from his brain stem, but he still has bleeding (because of the heart meds) and is in a more or less comatose state... he has been making small but deliberate movements every so often, and cat scans look good, but he is still in intensive care and things are still touch and go.  Please send healing and positive energy.  He is at a hospital in Weymouth, which is on the coast under Boston in Massachusetts.

Thanks and love to all
)_

sashamasha

Thank you all... Legend, I actually have been talking to him, long distance.  I am stuck here in Germany waiting to fly home (it has been extremely frustrating, and simply not possible until Tuesday to be there).  But every so often he seems to be near me in a way, not entirely, but as if there is a mind link or he is thinking of me, and I have been responding as if he were here with me.  It's a very strong feeling.  He and I have always had a very strong link, even though we haven't always gotten on well.  I know that he hears me.  It's been confusing though, because initially I "knew" that he was going to die, but then just as certainly a few hours later, I "knew" that he had decided he was going to be ok, and survive, and this decision has stood.  But he has a very long and difficult road ahead of him and I worry that he will be so afraid and have to struggle so much, and my family has had so, so many scares with his health...  It has been so hard.  I just don't know anything.

Legend

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, since this is not something I have read but more of a deduction/experience.

I believe the child and their parents always posses a mind link between them.  This is especially stronger with the mother who was shared space with the newborn initially.  As any sense, if it is not used a lot, it tends to degrade.  With this event, it probably tuned both of you at a similar frequency.

Quote from: sashamashaThank you all... Legend, I actually have been talking to him, long distance.  I am stuck here in Germany waiting to fly home (it has been extremely frustrating, and simply not possible until Tuesday to be there).  But every so often he seems to be near me in a way, not entirely, but as if there is a mind link or he is thinking of me, and I have been responding as if he were here with me.  It's a very strong feeling.  He and I have always had a very strong link, even though we haven't always gotten on well.  I know that he hears me.  It's been confusing though, because initially I "knew" that he was going to die, but then just as certainly a few hours later, I "knew" that he had decided he was going to be ok, and survive, and this decision has stood.  But he has a very long and difficult road ahead of him and I worry that he will be so afraid and have to struggle so much, and my family has had so, so many scares with his health...  It has been so hard.  I just don't know anything.
)_

sashamasha

Dad has had some setbacks over the past week, and is recovering from them slowly but there are still problems.  He is not responding as much as he should be, but he is in there.  I know he is deciding whether or not he will fight, and we told him we will support him either way.  I know he wants to fight but doesn't know whether he is strong enough.  Please, please send him good energy if you can, or even just a positive passing thought to give him.  The fight is still in his grasp but he needs to do it NOW.   Please help us encourage him to make this choice.

sashamasha

We've been asking for a miracle and for Dad to receive strength, and it is working... his heart and breathing are stabilizing and his body is starting to fight.  He is asleep, but hopefully that means he is putting his energies into reabsorbing the fluids and then really waking up.  My sister and I have been calling on every spirit and light we can think of, and they are responding, and going out and helping as best they can.  We are getting good signs, we toild him what we are doing and he heard every word.  Please continue to send healing and strength his and our way.  Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Eol007

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Will keep sending good thoughts for your dad.

Best,

Stephen