News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need healing for a friend

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknChildlike

I have a friend whom is afflicted with what doctors are describing as a tumor in his eye; possible cancer. We will be finding out for sure within the month I would believe. I am asking that anyone that, whether in fact a healer or not, pray for my friend Daniel H. Idk if he will be making any kind of online presence to ask for prayers or help of any kind but will post that here if that day comes. Thanks everyone!

LightBeam

I'm sure everyone who read this post had sent good thoughts to your friend. Mine are on the way.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

DarknChildlike

Thank you! My best friend from child hood committed suicide two days ago,.. his name is Chris Howe he lived in Helena Montana.

He suffered a serious motorcycle accident traveling at speeds exceeding 150 mph and was inflicted with a mortal wound. He lost his right arm, his sight, ability to articulate his thoughts with precision and general malaise and severe depression. This was several years ago and I could only see him rarely because the emotions it provoked in me to see him was excruciating. I would silently cry whenever I seen him because he couldn't see my face and speak encouraging things to him. Eventually I couldn't continue to visit and I believe he became lonely and I think he was just so tired of his failing body and mind and so took his life. He had tried several times before, I feel guilt that I wasn't there but I trust his decision to end it all was in HIS mind the best option. I believe he will not be punished for his suicide and will be given the peace that he deserves. He lived fast and was so tough he had potential. The wrecked changed everything, but there were some good things to come from it. It reminding some of my old friends of their own mortality and have slowed down since.

I haven't begun to grieve yet I've never lost someone this close. Although I lost the strong bond and connection to him after the crash and a few years before really, because we all grew up and people move and change, before that we were best friends and were all together all of the time. I even looked up to him, I never bested him going hands with gloves, never had the drive and charisma he has. Even though we are the same age, he was somehow granted super powers when we were children super strength, super comedic, also super at getting in and out of trouble.

I'm going to try to contact him through my projections soon, does anyone have any tips or advice anecdotal/ constructive? I think he is probably in the rtz still and ethereal. I doubt he has moved on anywhere and I really really want to bring my Chrystal clear consciousness to him so I can witness him at his prime one more time with all his limbs and faculties,. I'm kind of desperate to see him one more time I didn't get any closure and it would help so much.

Thanks for reading everyone. If this could be moved somewhere it will get more traction that would be nice but no worries I'm not fretting it and I'm honestly mostly writing this for my own grief, to write the words and try to articulate how I feel, like a sounding board bouncing ideas off from it just to hear how it sounds.

Again thanks for reading thanks for the prayers. If anyone can help him in his now purest essence actualize the best next steps of the path or just pray for him I thank you.

,dark

LightBeam

I am sorry to hear about your friend! I don't believe in punishment and I am sure that he is free of suffering. You can talk to him, he can hear you. For that purpose you don't have to be in the NP. But if you want to see him, you can start doing affirmations while falling asleep that you will remain aware in your dreams and you will meet your friend.  We can meet loved ones at any point. Time is not linear in the NP.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I am so touched by your post. Suicide tends to bring out many conflicting thoughts but I in my time I have come to understand we each do what we must do and there is no right and wrong of it. As LightBeam has pointed out you can talk to your friend at any time and do not need to be np to do so. Your friend will hear you and having placed your intent you will have that meeting although the timing may not be exactly to your liking.

Don't fret one bit about using the Pulse as a sounding board, I think we have all done that. Just putting our thoughts down often is the biggest help. Lots of hugs and warmth sent your way and energy being sent to warm and comfort your friend.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I am sorry to hear about your friend Dark!  :-(

Aa few years ago our Niece committed Suicide. She had so much going for her and many of us in the Family never knew of her personal struggles. Everyone here on this Forum has likely experienced the loss of a friends/relative/immediate Family member due to Suicide. Just the word alone draws up many different emotions. I know it is very "touchy" subject and with good reason.

Suicide is for the living, not the deceased, the one that transitioned on. It has profound effects on all involved in it. Her Suicide touched everyone in the Family and her friends in different ways. The after effects of it are still being felt even today. Her Mother and Father have never been the same since, neither has my better half here, MJ here. The loss is something you never get over. We are Human first and it is our Humanity that makes us who we are today. Grieving seems to be something that we all need to experience. It shows the true Love in our hearts, even though it hurts so much.

I have been around people, living with people that had someone dear, a close Family member, that committed Suicide in their lives that couldn't move on with their own lives. I got to see how it profoundly effected everyone that the person that committed Suicide knew, their "nucleus". The people I was living with couldn't come to terms with it. I attempted to heal that wound by showing them how to live again. They would never forget, but at least they could learn to "forgive themselves" and release the "guilt" that they all felt.

Time heals all wounds. Grieve for now. There will be plenty of time for closure. When "he" feels you are ready to see him again, he will show up. We can't pressure things like that. Even though we may want to force the issue. It must occur naturally and when you are ready for it.

The late Bruce Moen had a technique where you get into a good trance state and just begin a mental conversation with him. Just start a mental conversation and don't be surprised when a reply appears. Thinking out loud like that has many benefits. Don't necessarily try to hear the words. Open your mind to it and let them flow. Pay attention to your own thoughts. Watch for signs that things just start to flow, like a regular conversation would. You will know when those words aren't yours anymore and that you are actually getting replies directly from him or some other "Medium", that is attempting to aid you with this.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

DarknChildlike

Thanks nameless, lumaza, lightbeam. I'm confused and experience moments of being just fine and feeling guilty but ok and think that this is the extent of my emotional highs and lows and I feel horrible that I am not completely distraught by it all . Then out of nowhere for no particular reason something mundane and ordinary life thing will happen and bring my mind to him and I fight to control tears for my child's sake who is with me most times atm. I'll go to another room and allow a small tantrum. And I feel relieved that I'm not an unmoved dead eye dog It's confusing because in a way he died when he wrecked years ago so he has effectively died twice.ive lost him twice it's IDK it's not fair.

Lumaza thank you for that. I can project semi consistently but I cannot will things to happen there when I try. I can fly and can hear thoughts out loud if the moment calls for it more like if I'm addressed telepathically but I can't move through walls they are solid I feel hard walls. Everything has a para psychological aspect to it but it's very realistic. When I experience blindness I use my knowledge of my surroundings to pull myself unatural distances until things change or if I'm stuck I can imagine the scenario flipping on one axis so to say and can unbind the plugged up stasis of the now but I am very much a small thing of a bigger picture. Not some God that can conjure things up at will. I can close my eyes bring my legs up into a supine position imagine being in my bed and start back there still out of body and get up again for another trek if I'm somewhere I don't like or stuck or blue.

This is all to say I doubt I can find him if he isnt actively looking or watching or IDK?

I'm not adept .. I am trying tho and this is going to be one more reason to develop my mind and spiritual faculty. I've been in a very small year or so long slump and I have needed something to move me emotionally.

My dream life or subconscious can so perfectly reflect the essence of something that I can't tell if I'm going somewhere really in my mind or if that place is in me but I think it's a combination of the two there isn't any THERE, there. This world gives THAT world substance by reference and I AM the other side of the coin everything else physical and non physical are the other side. I love you all. I !over u. I love u Chris.

I can't bang it out in one try or maybe ever. But I'm gonna ask alloud if he is present when non physical every chance I think to and ask characters if he is around until he turns up.

DarknChildlike

Even if it is only a figment and an utter reflection of my own wants and needs, effectively being fake = not him. Everything is a figment and utter reflection of my own wants and needs, and everything else physical and non physical because I am perfect reflection of it so we are the same. So logically I conclude next that in effect the smallest part IS!! the SUM of its parts. So idc if I'm flattering myself stroking my ego and chasing fairytales. I am a fairy tale, who is so good and nose so high they forgot they were a single cell organelle and came whence from the ether forgets that everything CAME from nothing. Anune (sp.?) was the first god in ancient Egypt the black waves of chaos was bored and asked order to make children from his unending infinite self so as for SOMETHING to happen and arise from not. His children if I remember correctly they were egocentric and took him for granted as well. I think we are literally a place of his reverence and exploration. Human vessels bobbing up and down on the surface of him curious to create a tecnlology ( mind you a consciousness technology not very different from shamans technology of the jungle) to sink down into his depths and come back to tell the tale to our brothers sisters all of the other human animals.

DarknChildlike

Sorry for talking to myself here and making lots of replies to myself and no one in particular I just want to address you, my people, once again. I got to say thank you. I don't have any friends numbers to call and talk with about the afterlife. EVERYWHERE else, people don't believe I can leave my body or that there is definitely without a doubt more to everything than the physical world. My fiancé is the only one that believes me. I hope that you all can atleast recognize the calling cards and familiar sounds, the ringing of truth in my chest. I know you know it's not a question and trust what I say ofcourse. Or we are all crazy!

This is really therapeutic and not the first time I needed someone and this place gave me hope beyond hope I'll be ok and something to aim for.

I won't push it and try to force seeing him. I don't have to anyway he is always here in my heart and soul. But I'm gonna ask to be in his pressence once. I'm a good boy after all. :)