News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Orgone Accumulator

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I just discovered this scientist and his story. Wilhelm Reich, an Austrian scientist who created a box called orgone accumulator. the box is layers of organic and metal materials and his experiments showed that cancer cells placed inside the box died, also healthy cells thrived and regenerated. Later he made the box big enough to have a person sit inside for 15-20 minutes with remarkable healing results. However, in the 1940's the FDA imprisoned him due to fraud charges related to the box, and within a year he died of a heart failure. Many of his materials and books were destroyed by the FDA. These are rather silly charges as the box is not an invasive medical procedure that could harm anyone.

The same happened to another scientist Van Tassel who was creating the integratron in the US, the structure that had sound waves and magnetic waves claiming to regenerate one's body was about to be finished and tested. 10 days before the final details to be put in place and the machine tested, Van Tassel died of a heart attack and all of his equipment and publications as well as the details of the machine's function and necessary parts, everything was confiscated by the government and the integratron was never finished.

Anyway, it seems that the world government is stopping prolongation of human life and health improvement intentionally. But that is no secret.

Here is a video of an experiment of blood sample placed in a regular box and a sample placed in the orgone accumulator that show significant prolongation of the life of the red blood cells after 15 min in the accumulator in comparison with those placed in a regular wooden box. I have ordered the book called "The orgone accumulator handbook" which explains what kind of energy accumulates when these layers are put together and all kinds of the experiments done by Reich. YouTube has videos how to make Orgone blanket with just a few materials that anyone can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyO6iXaX9VE

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I remember reading about this. Fishy how both scientist have heart attacks and their materials disappear. After all they were painted as quacks at the time.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on May 01, 2021, 23:08:39
I remember reading about this. Fishy how both scientist have heart attacks and their materials disappear. After all they were painted as quacks at the time.
I read this in the past as well Nameless. Fishy indeed!  :wink:  :roll:

It was research like this that i did that lead me to find Torsion field technology.  The original theory of a "Torsion Field" was put forth by Russian Physics researchers, It didn't take long for the rest of the World, especially the "talking heads" of the United States here to label it "Pseudo-Science".  Now it is being utilized worldwide in health and healing.

I posted this back in 2016 on the Vehram System thread here:
"I have studied Scalar Waves and years ago I began reading about a healing device known as the "Scenar Device", that was created by Russian Scientists years ago. At first it was also known as "Pseudoscience". But now it is being used in Hospitals and Clinics around the World. The first time I saw it in the USA, the company selling it gave no acclaim whatsoever to the real creators of the device. To tell you the truth, at the time I had first seen it, you could find American websites that were claiming it to be a scam. So sad, so sad!   :-(

The same occurred with "Rife Machine" when it first introduced. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.   :roll:"
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Right, no surprise there. I remember Linda Goodman talking about red light energy and being called a quack. Now it's getting used quite a bit in vet practices and some more forward thinking people clinics as well.

Pseudoscience has come a long way. Of course it would as when any government tries to hide or cover up something there is always someone who will try to outdo them. Making people and research disappear only serves to put some proof in the pudding of it's value. And with modern tech and internet not much can be covered up for long anymore. No wonder our governments want complete control of medicine, education, communication and land.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

So, I finally made an orgone blanket following the instructions in the book. The size is 60x90 inches so it's large enough to lay on one half and cover myself with the other half, so I create a full enclosed space in which I lay for about 10-15 min per day. I even cover my head for as long as I can breathe. I don't have any health issues or any pain, so I can't tell if helps in that respect. Per the research above these devices with alternating layers of organic and non-organic matter create a living energy that rejuvenates the body. Wilhelm Reich cured cancer with the orgone box. But what I have noticed since using it in the past two weeks is that I noticed a pattern of induced vivid dreams and APs on the days I use it vs the days that I don't use it. I also noticed enhanced energy levels; less hours of sleep needed to feel refreshed, sharper mental activities during work. Like I can solve any problems at work with ease. I just come up with creative ideas. I also feel tingling sensation in my hands for about an hour after use, like there is a surge of energy.

Here is how I made it and it probably the cost was around $200. I ordered from Amazon 3 blankets 60x90 100% wool. This is important to be 100% wool. Then I bought steel wool pads 0000 grade from Home Depot enough to cover 2 blankets. you need to stretch each steel wool pad to make it 3 times bigger and place all pads across 2 blankets to cover them completely. Please wear a mask because the steel wool is so fine, and particles may be flying in the air when stretching it. The steel wool is so fine that it sticks to the rough blanket fabric, and you don't have to sew the pads. So, you lay one blanket, place steel wool pads all over to cover it completely and leave a few inches around the edges. Then lay on top of the first blanket that is covered with steel wool pads a second blanket. On top of that second blanket lay another layer of steel wool pads and on top of that lay the third blanket. Then stitch the edges of the three blankets all around with a large needle, kind of a rough stitch will do. Then insert the entire "device" in a 100% cotton duvet and it's ready to use. So basically, there will be three blankets on top of one another and in between the first and the second, and the second and third blanket you will have layers of steel wool. It's important that the room in which you will be using and storing the blanket has no electronic devices, otherwise the blanket will attract and accumulate EMR waves and will not be effective. I use it in my bedroom where I have no TV, computer and I don't even bring my cellphone in.  I have nothing plugged in.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

I have RH frequency meter and I decided to test it around the house. Obviously close to computers and cellphones the numbers went sky high, like millions of times higher than away from these devices. But I inserted inside my orgone blanket and the number went almost to zero. Wow. I tested inserting it inside regular blankets and clothing, drawers, etc, even outside. Nowhere did the numbers ever go almost down to zero, not even below 250. Only inside the orgone blanket. So, when I am wrapped up in it including my head, there is 0 electromagnetic and other types of waves. There are other types of energies circulating that heal the cells, but at least I know that my body while in there is at full rest from the technology producing waves. Just that alone will rejuvenate your body. I highly recommend to make this blanket. Explanation on how I made it is on the previous post.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

Hi,
This guys' work is amazing. The weather machine entertained me. Copper pipes in a bucket of dry sand stopped rain and clouds being formed if a wet bucket was used. I cant recall the details but it is entertaining.
The orgone accumulator made from wood and metal sheets preserved a steak on the top of it but the edges had an opposite effect. This strongly indicates a form of energy is flowing, maybe staying away from the edge is a good thing lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

LightBeam

Quote from: Szaxx on May 13, 2023, 05:32:26
Hi,
This guys' work is amazing. The weather machine entertained me. Copper pipes in a bucket of dry sand stopped rain and clouds being formed if a wet bucket was used. I cant recall the details but it is entertaining.
The orgone accumulator made from wood and metal sheets preserved a steak on the top of it but the edges had an opposite effect. This strongly indicates a form of energy is flowing, maybe staying away from the edge is a good thing lol.

Never heard of the weather machine, but definitely very interesting. It looks like we are so disconnected from the energetic part of life,  and even if someone proves how it works, the world dismisses it and no one else jumps in to investigate and further develop. It's like humans are covered with a very thick veil and can't see beyond their noses. Or, this is not convenient for those in power and will interfere with their agenda. Too bad the masses don't have enough power to take actions and overthrow the oppression.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on May 14, 2023, 18:58:34
It looks like we are so disconnected from the energetic part of life,  and even if someone proves how it works, the world dismisses it and no one else jumps in to investigate and further develop. It's like humans are covered with a very thick veil and can't see beyond their noses. Or, this is not convenient for those in power and will interfere with their agenda. Too bad the masses don't have enough power to take actions and overthrow the oppression.

No, there are lots of people, shade mechanics, basement scientists, backyard experimenters coming up with wonderful ideas and inventions all the time. Their results threaten those who make money and gain power from current inventions.
Watch this to understand more  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3mYOtEqdaU&list=PLwvWirWCx_7uh7p6wB0WbGWKSPfvYIurZ&index=7&pp=gAQBiAQB

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on July 31, 2023, 16:41:25
No, there are lots of people, shade mechanics, basement scientists, backyard experimenters coming up with wonderful ideas and inventions all the time. Their results threaten those who make money and gain power from current inventions.
Watch this to understand more  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3mYOtEqdaU&list=PLwvWirWCx_7uh7p6wB0WbGWKSPfvYIurZ&index=7&pp=gAQBiAQB

Thank you for the link, Nameless!
GREED....what a shame it's a part of humanity
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rakkso

Quote from: Nameless on July 31, 2023, 16:41:25

A very nice vid Nameless, didn't get to finish it and can't watch it anymore. If someone happens to still have it please let me know via PM and I will send you my email.
I will be watching this one instead in the meantime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrSAqOgBKEc. It sounds like OBEs too if you ask me. Just look at the last 16 part. Completely makes all the sense in the Internet.

Thank you for sharing it here!