News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Major healing help needed please

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich B

Hi everyone,

I wonder if I may ask a favour:

I have a very good friend who has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Her name is Carol and she is 38 years old with 3 young children.

She is very spiritual (having experience in hands-on healing etc) and she agreed for me to help her remotely because her husband does not like any of this 'stuff'.

She recently had her first surgery and before this I worked hard to try to at least contain 'it' in one place because it did not want to move. (The early prognosis is not looking so good at the moment).
I have been working hard to do what I can and wondered if I may call on other experienced people to assist if possible.
In my last communication they advised me that seeking the help of more healers could also make a difference.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks very much,
Best wishes,

Rich

karnautrahl

If it will help, I will endeavour to render the aforesaid assistance during the next 2 days if I have a visual focus. That's all thats needed.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Nick

Hi Rich,

There is a healing method that can be effective through distance. It is called Reiki. There is a forum where you can register a request for your friend for distant healing. The website is Share Reiki International. It can be located if you Click Here[/color]

Best wishes,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rich B

Thank you to everyone for your help. And thank you Nick for the link to SRI, I have posted there also now and I am sure that we can help Carol to fight back against her illness.

Best wishes,

Rich  :)

FuM

send me a picture of her for me to send some energy the right way cause i kinda need some visualization for it to work cause its kinda hard

hypnotist1

Hi Rich,

I'll send some Reiki also.  I'll need her first and last name and a general location such as a State or Country.  You can send it in a PM if you like.

I'll send you my Reiki Guest Book web site in PM so you can read all the people that I've helped and their comments after I've sent to them.

Dave who created the site for me created it because I've helped him with is Prostrate Cancer and now its gone.  Sent to him on and off for 3 months.  

Below my picture is his comments of the Reiki Long Distance I sent to him.

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

FuM

yeah anything that can help like hypnotist1 said anything that can help me send it the right way

Rich B

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for the offers of help, my friend's name is Carol and she lives in North Somerset in the UK.

As an update, since her diagnosis, she has undergone surgery which was successful and a run of radiotherapy which finished in the beginning of September.
She has been given the 'all-clear' so far and is recovering well which also is down to the quite phenomenal response to help from the many healers out there who selflessly offered to help.
Obviously things like this take quite some time to recover from so that she can return to work but she is getting there!

So a big thank you to all of you who have helped and are still offering to help. She really appreciates it and it really has helped her through what is a most difficult time.

Thanks to you all!
And best wishes,

Rich  :D

andonitxo

Hello,
I'd just like to point out that a cancer, seen as an illness provoked by a mistake of the inmune system, is related to manipura chakra, that one just below the torso.
It's related to auto-affirmation, joy, well-being sense, control, and the like. She should check out that chakra's ruled characteristic to find out the source of her illness origin.
I mean an illness is the reflection of some unresolved energy or the lack of a certain vibration (putting apart those toxins, poisons,... and so induced illnesses). Every organ is ruled by a certain planet's energy so to know it could give her some clue too.
And in the other hand, if she has some knowledge on energy healing maybe she could have absorved that bad energy from another guy, who knows.
I read once that where there's an illness a cure is to be found applying prana on it, that way I use to "fix" my minor aches,  maybe it can help her too: put your attention on the damaged spot, send to it love and white light desiring to heal it and to have the absolute and unbreakable confidence that health is to be recovered.

Hope this could help.

Rich B

Hi andonitxo,

Thanks for your message.
Some of what you related rings especially true in this case. We have talked at length about 'life factors' that could have led to this stage and I agree with what you are saying (as does Carol). Certain issues have occurred or been allowed to occur which could have led to this stage in her life happening. It will take some work and reflection to deal with these issues and the ongoing help from others will be very beneficial.

Thanks for the help!  :D

Rich