News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Panic attacks that re-define my reality

Previous topic - Next topic

mindflood

As the title suggest that is what I experience. Last night i was over-whelmed by one.

almost like a violet flame about to annihilate a lint ball, in the face of these I feel infinitely powerless, infinitely meaningless. In the face of these life has no meaning anymore. It seemed to have the power to take-away "my purpose" because if "this" could exist everything I am is meaningless. From doctors I've worked with, they've told me you are more susceptible to these attacks when you wake in the night because parts of your brain that normally intercept these energy onslaughts are shut-off.
To describe the experience it was just "over-whelming energy".
I am upsetted by these experiences afterwards because of the re-definition they have caused. Its just something i cant ignore.
In your opinion do you think these experiences are:

*something i was meant to experience?
*something that contains a lesson?
*some totally illusory force?
*something incomprehensible by me, so i interpret it as the most "dangerously" possible event imaginable?

Thanks for reading
ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew

Szaxx

From Dreammoods,Violet

Violet denotes high spirituality, religious aspiration, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy.
Flame,
To dream that you are fighting flames implies that you will need to invest your best efforts and energy in your road to success and wealth.
It also indicates purification.

Perhaps you are much more than you give yourself credit for.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

mindflood

thanks although there wasnt an actual flame i was just using that as a metaphor
ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT THE BASIS OF A WORLD WITH-OUT!?

"how long shall I be with you" -Gospel of Matthew

Szaxx

That's the whole point.
What you see isn't all there is. If you use feelings of what it was perceived as through thoughts then you'll get a far bigger picture than initially thought.
Dreams are subjective, at times it takes a while for the message within some of them to click.

When some people write their dreams for an interpretation, you'd be surprised at how many 'I just realised' moments occur. They are thinking of small parts they can remember and afterwards putting these in order. Doing this improves your dream recall drastically. The more you do it the more you can recall.
In yours there was no flame, yet you interpreted the action or intent of what you perceived with a likeness to a devouring flame upon a lint ball

You are putting the subjective perceptions into an interpreted objective reality. This IS what dreams require you to do to learn from their contents. Its a sort of mix and match approach then a final polishing of the data gives a whole lot more.
You'll see things that others will not see. However more can be seen by others that you missed. Its all about mindset too. Imagine being ill then compare it to a really nice day. What you see is the same in both cases, what you can work out from it is completely different.
Look at the dreammoods site for basic interpretations then put the data in an organized form. Look at the difference when you add how you were feeling on what you saw in the dream.

Have a go at analyzing your dream this way. I'm sure many questions will be answered that are playing on your mind at present.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Trepkos

Quote from: mindflood on May 02, 2015, 21:34:10

In your opinion do you think these experiences are:

*something i was meant to experience?
*something that contains a lesson?
*some totally illusory force?
*something incomprehensible by me, so i interpret it as the most "dangerously" possible event imaginable?

It is said that when someone experiences enlightenment duality is transcended. I think that you experienced this; the feeling of a deeper meaning fused with an interpretation that it is a dangerous event. This is a sign telling you that you are making progress.

I also experienced it just recently. I experienced a world of SELF. The signals entering my consciousness from my environment was a kind of programming, a blueprint for how i would interpret the world or culture once i re-entered it. It was a mix of positive signals and negative signals where in the case of "dangerous" negative signals i got panic attacks and in the case of positive signals i experienced bliss. Deep inside however, i experienced a sense of overall goodness, a feeling of balance. It was only my ego that stood a bit in the way.