News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Physical injury causing energetic blockage

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiad780

Ok, time to ask for a little assistance.

The area above my left knee is inflammed from time to time.  My doctor says it's not serious - just something like runner's knee.  But it's persistant.  He doesn't have a lot of suggestions to help with it, other than to do some strengthening exercises which I'm getting the equipment for this weekend.

I've noticed that I have an energetic blockage in the same place.  It takes a lot of work to get energy past that spot, even though the energy flows easily everywhere else in my body.  This is frustrating me because I've been making a lot of progress lately in developing my energy body.

I believe the physical injury is either causing or aggravating the energy blockage.

If anyone could send a bit of healing energy my way, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

kj

coral1

Hi Naiad

I`ve got a couple of bad knees from old sports injuries and I get swelling from time to time. Ice and Ibuprophen seem to help me the most.I`ve never noticed any adverse energy effects. Here`s something to try.Next time you do energy work try raising your leg by putting some pillows under it. Gravity`s a wonderful thing!

Good Luck
coral1

Tom

Now that you have reiki, try placing a hand on each side of the blocked area and letting the reiki flow for about ten or fifteen minutes at a time.

Naiad780

Quote from: coral1Hi Naiad

I`ve got a couple of bad knees from old sports injuries and I get swelling from time to time. Ice and Ibuprophen seem to help me the most.I`ve never noticed any adverse energy effects. Here`s something to try.Next time you do energy work try raising your leg by putting some pillows under it. Gravity`s a wonderful thing!

Good Luck

Thanks Coral, I do occasionally do the pillow-under-the leg trick.  And it seems definitely related to the physical injury, since it's in the EXACT same spot each time.

Naiad780

Quote from: TomNow that you have reiki, try placing a hand on each side of the blocked area and letting the reiki flow for about ten or fifteen minutes at a time.

Thanks, Tom, I'll try that.

I do have some success with moving the energy in a circle over this spot.