News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Prayers for my Twin Bro.

Previous topic - Next topic

IAmWill

Hi! Good day everyone. I would like to ask a little support and help from you. Prayers will be more appreciated. My twin bro got himself in a mess up situation. The issue is, he's been hiding his addiction problem on some drugs and alcohol on us. He's a problem child since we were kids. He started smoking weeds when we're freshman in Uni. Since then, he abuse his health a little by little. He moved himself away from us in California a few years ago, then we never heard about him since then. About yesterday, i received a email from our common friend back in high school, telling how my brother's been a homeless for a month. He's staying in our friend's house at the moment, so we are kinda relieved. But, he's in a worst situation. His health is definitely not in a good condition. And worst, even in his bad situation, he's still drinking everyday. What a pain in butt. So that's why we decided to turn him in a treatment rehab center. Maybe that will clean him up for good. I've been reading a lot about how rehab works, some have a great programs and i'm overwhelm with the reviews. But i need to gather more information. So, aside from prayers, let me know if you know some good rehab. Maybe some websites will help too, like this drug rehab centers my girlfriend sent to me a while ago. Oh and i want to know the expenses too, and of course the location.
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

dpk38

Quote from: IAmWill on February 06, 2015, 08:52:54
So, aside from prayers, let me know if you know some good rehab. Maybe some websites will help too, like this drug rehab centers my girlfriend sent to me a while ago. Oh and i want to know the expenses too, and of course the location.
Request; don't demand.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Szaxx

Given the nature of the topic, a typo of 'want' being interpreted correctly as 'would like' may help if anyone can answer from experience.
Its frustrating by itself being a helper in this position. In the UK there's help too, costs etc are not known generally. Perhaps a clear mind and good old Google can assist.
Rehab works, from a wreck to a hard working guy is achievable.
I've been a 'helper'.  :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

IAmWill

Oh sorry, my mistake, I'm just trying to get help, sorry if It's look like I'm demanding. Thanks anyway.

IAmWill

I'm offering this prayer to my brother. Today he will admit at Rehab Care Center.

I pray to God that he'll give my brother the strength and patience he need.

To give him hope whenever he feels giving up.

May the treatment program respond well to him and may he overcome his addiction.

IAmWill

Just a little update about my brother. he is now on recovery and i'm still praying for him to finish his treatment. we are lucky to have a Drug Addiction Services out there who helped my brother. after his treatment i will tell him about astral project and meditation and everything that i learned about this forum.

BranStark

Quote from: IAmWill on April 22, 2015, 03:46:32
Just a little update about my brother. he is now on recovery and i'm still praying for him to finish his treatment. we are lucky to have a Drug Addiction Services out there who helped my brother. after his treatment i will tell him about astral project and meditation and everything that i learned about this forum.
I think you should not rush it, though. Dont spit it out instantly and give him some time to process it. He just went through a very turbulent part of his life.

Xanth

Quote from: IAmWill on April 22, 2015, 03:46:32
I agree with Bran.

Don't rush it.  He needs to learn to live in THIS reality first.