News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Really need healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralbermudian

Hey all, I wanted to request healing from you guys because I'm almost suicidally depressed, I cut myself although I want to stop but the urges get outa control and I really don't want the depressing thoughts of suicide creep back in. Prozac apparently place me into an even more depressing state so they dropped the treatment. Please I request this in utmost sincerity knowing that the only thing that I can give back for the healing is a very sincere thank-you.

Name: Jason Parfitt

Thank-you and have a great day/

Tantalord

I will sent some Reiki in order to help...I used to have depression for a long time and believe medication doesn't do much if you don't have strong will and some professional like a psychologist to assist you.Hope for you the best
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

SpeaK

Although I can't do any spiritual stuff for you(because I'm not at least yet too spiritual myself), I just though I'd say I wish you all the best, and strength to carry on!

CFTraveler

"I see you as healthy, and happy.  I see you discovering the reasons for your emotions, I see you dealing with the emotions and the reasons themselves, I see you becoming the perfect happy joyful person that you really are."  This is the energy that I am sending you.