News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

request for healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Dear Kristen, Please can you give me Linda's full name,town and time when diagnosis was given and if the brain tumour was a secondary or primary site. If you haven't these details don't worry but they would just help me focus on her better when I meditat.

I think it is a lovely gesture of yours to ask for prayer for her and I will certainly include her in mine.

With love,
Shirley

Kristen

Hi Shirley,

Thank you, and I've sent an email to you with the information you requested.  I believe she was diagnosed some time in September, although I am not sure.

Bless you

Kristen

Hello all -

Recently, I learned that Linda likely has about 12 to 18 months to live.  My hope is that she can be reached out to with thoughts of love, peace, and comfort, with thoughts that she feel as little pain as possible, that she be able to recieve thoughtful, compassionate, dignified, and loving support - for her family too.

Thank you

Kristen

Hey folks...

Linda is a real person with a real terminal disease.  I am so grateful that one person has responded.  On the other hand, I am truly despondent that she is the only one besides Nita.
It would be gratifying to know that more than a few people are interested in truly helping others who are going through the process of living with disease and death.  I had thought better.

Everyone dies folks.  It is a lonely thing.  Is there only one respondant because only one person who read this post really cares?  Or is it that out of the readers, there is only one person who understands?

Parmenion

Dear Kristen,

I do not check this forum in particular. I do check the 'active posts' whenever I log in here and when I notice a genuine request for help in the healing place I do what I can to help the person/persons. I generally do not respond in type as my healing abilities are not much to write home about. Perhaps I should do. Perhaps there may be many more people who do the same thing. I would like to think there are [:)].

I will send love and Reiki healings to your cousin Linda with the sincerest hope that the remainder of her days, however many that may be, are filled with peace, love and happiness.

With kindest regards,

Dave

Nick

Hi Kristen,

Your post has most likely been read by a number of members who have quietly meditated, prayed, reflected and/or sent some sort of beneficial energy to your cousin Linda.

What I have observed over my time here at the Astral Pulse, is that some members do not necessarily want to publicly state what they will do or have done towards healing. Everyone is different. Some members prefer to not state their intentions publicly, but rather send their healing energies privately.

Certainly I am aware of how devastating cancer is  having lost my father to it several years ago. Be assured that my heart is with your cousin Linda, and I do send her my best spiritual efforts.
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

bluelite

Dear kristen
I have been away from this forum for a while but do not despair as there are many members who may send aasistance but may choose to remain silent so do not despair.  I  myself examined her condition and will try and restore the affected area back to normal health

Best Wishes
Bluelite

greatoutdoors

Kristen, I join in saying that more people are aware of and sympathetic to your cousin's illness than will respond in writing. But be sure that many thoughts are with you and Linda, whatever the future may hold.

Kristen

Hello all-

Thank you for all of your reassurances during my low moment.  It is understandable that many prefer to be quiet about thier efforts.

Sincerely,
Kristen

reedsong

Linda,

I will be sending my loving thoughts and prayers your way. I had a friend who had some luck with bee products (bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis, etc.. ) when she had cancer. You can find more info about that on google.com. Just search for research or studies with bee pollen.

God bless,
-Karen

Jon_88

Well i dont know how much of a healer i am ,since i cant seem to heal myself . But i tried a consentration prayer(and i dont ussually post me trying ,since im not claiming to possess any great gifts).

Kristen

Hello,

I just wanted to post that my cousin Linda slipped into a coma, and then passed on last week.  I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  

One of her last wishes, and one of the wishes that her family expressed, was that donations be made to Wings of Mercy - which paid for transportation for her and her husband to the Mayo clinic in the course of her treatment.  If anyone is interested in finding out more about, or would be willing and able to support this very worthwhile non-profit organization here's a link to their site:

http://www.cloudnet.com/~wings

Thank you all

Kristen

Hello All,

My cousin Linda is living with brain cancer.  She has had a tumer removed, and has recently begun to experience seizures again.  Her recent brain scans show water and spots - spread of the cancer. She is in her early 50's, has a husband, (Terry), grown children, grandchildren, and lives in Minnesota USA.  

I would like to have anyone who is willing, to join with me in prayer, and in sending healing, compassion, support, comfort and love to Linda and her family in this very difficult time in their lives.

I deeply appreciate and am grateful for efforts made by people here at Astralpulse to respond with compassion and kindness to so many who desperately need it.  Thank you all.

Kristen