News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reverse shoulder replacement

Previous topic - Next topic

Blossom

Hi,

Requesting healing energy for my speedy recovery.

About five years ago I had my left shoulder replaced.  It failed so my implant was removed and they did a reverse shoulder replacement on me last week.  In other words, my ball and socket was reversed.  It was a tough surgery but I'm okay.

I'm requesting healing vibes or prayers or what every you want to call it. I need this painful thing to heal. I feel useless with one arm right now.

I need my muscles to grow well and for the swelling to dissapate. I pray also that I have no nerve impingement or hematomas as it heals.

Need good vibes to come my way...

Thank  you,
Blossom
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

LightBeam

sending now....

Talk to your cells, imagine how everything is healing as it once was. The body is designed to heal itself.
Our thoughts whether we realize it or not send commands to our cells all the time, and they respond accordingly. Think love and health of your body and the healing energy will spring from within your very self.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Also sending. Yes as LightBeam says imagine your healing and talk to your cells, DNA and allow them to respond. Hugs and Love
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

Sent some energy for good self-healing.

(I remember well how bad shoulders feel, suffered from 'frozen shoulder' on both sides about 3-4 years ago).

Blossom

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'