News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

spinal cord injury healing please

Previous topic - Next topic

white cloud

I was hurt at work and they have found a cyst and extra spinal fluid around L11 and 12 extreme pain, herniated the disks also.  Please any healing energy, would be so welcome. I am now by my self, my family is working across the country. Please, any healing to  stay mentally strong so I can help my self through this, I would be grateful.

hypnotist1

Hi White Cloud, I'll send some healing to you but let me know what State or Country your in.

Once I get that I'll give you a time I'll be sending to you so you will be expecting it at that time.

As I send at that time just sit or lay comfortably as possible if you can and don't cross your arms or legs during the sending.  

I'll send for 30 minutes when I stop sending you can post how it went, what you experience and how it felt.

I'll send more after that point if you need more.

white cloud

Hello hypnotist 1,

Thank you for your help.  I live in ontario Canada.  I am greatful

kurtykurt42

Send me some energy too hypnotist1!  :-D

hypnotist1

Ok White Cloud I'll be sending January 14th at 9:00 PM EST Let me know how it went.  Post it on astralpulse on your healing post.

hypnotist1

Hi White Cloud,  Going to send some healing your way on Sunday Jan. 24th at 1:00 PM   EST.