News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Urgent: Healing assistancefor little Maoli-chan

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

I lit a white candle for her, and prayed, and asked the goddess for intercession.

I focused on Maoli-chan and told her she if she wanted to stay here with mommy and daddy and grow up to be a big girl we would all help her and fight with her; but if she was too tired and really needed to go back to the other side for peace, then it was her decision, and to go with our love.

Spike

I will do all that I can over the coming days.
Please let us know of any progress.

n/a

I'll do my best to help. Please keep us informed of her progress.

"Nothing exists that has not first been conceived in the mind of a self-conscious entity":     writings attributed to Alice A. Bailey

zeus

I've notified a few hundred people by posting to the astral voyage and VML mailing lists. I'm sending healing thoughts to Maoli.

If enough people focus their positive thoughts/energy toward this little girl there's no doubt that she will survive. I believe it was on Discovery I once saw about a sick little boy, he was in coma if I remember correctly. His parents asked people to pray for him and soon 2,000 people were praying for him. As a result the boy was fully recovered.

sleepyone

I am a Reiki master, shall send this girls name in to my circle of friends. Do you know where the tumor is located?
Blessings Dee

Adrian

Greetings everyone!

On behalf of Robert, myself and the Astral Pulse team, thank you so much for your comments and offers of healing and prayers for Maoli.

It is currently the middle of the night in Australia, but I am sure Robert, when he is up and about, will be able to answer any specific questions here to the best of his abilities to assist the direction of your healing energies.

With kind regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Blossom

Is the tumor located on a blood vessel or major artery in or near the brain? I would like to know the location if possible..

Blossom

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Ides315

Count me in, along with others in my family and church.

elektralsole

She will be in my prayers and i will tell others also.

Jean-Pierre

I am sending healing thoughts and prayers for Maoli-chan recovery.
My wish is that she will be healed and become a well person and will achieve a joyfull life.
All the best,
Jean-Pierre.-

Pi

She is a wonderful tough little soul!
Our deepest prayers are with her and her family.

Love
Pi

borealis

shorty

I'll do all I can. Please let me know of any progress.

Michael

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Maoli is one in a million affected each year. The tumor is called: Hepatoblastoma.

Maoli has had a number of tumors successfully removed from her liver and both lungs.

Currently, she has five small tumors in her brain and one is bleeding. They may try radiation therapy to try to stop the bleeding, but they cannot operate.

Maoli-chan is her pet name. Her full name is 'Maoli Kasai'.
Her parents names are Koji and Eriko Kasai

Maoli-chan is currently at the below hospital:

Jikei-Idai General Hospital
 3-25-8
 Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku
 Tokyo, Japan

I hope to be posting a new picture of Maoli-chan here soon, taken in her new room.  She is being shifted out of intensive care so her parents can comfort her better. Her mother has not left the hospital since Maoli was admitted.

My dear friend Dr. Jack (neurosurgeon) and his wife Mikie are on their way to Tokyo as I type.  Jack will be immediately applying Joeri (Japanese style healing, which is kind of like a cross between Reiki and fresh flower healing) plus his medical knowlege to help Maoli.

I will update this post as new information comes to mind.

Many, many thanks for everyone's help and support....

Robert Bruce.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Blossom

Thank you so much for sending the location of the bleeding tumor and of what is going on with her.... My own mind is so relieved.

When her picture was first put up, I wasn't sure what to do, so I lay both my hands on the computer screen and I had some sort of vision of her brain and her bleeding tumor while I concentrated on her.  And of it's location.

It seemed so real to me what I felt and what I thought I saw in her head as I concentrated but even so I was very reluctant to write my last post on this subject because it was so specific in location that I felt foolish...  

I will concentrate more on her healing now that I know what I know what I know.. I wil tell you this though.  During this thought process with her, I want to add that I felt she wants to live.. I rocked her in my mind...

She is a beautiful child.. I surely hope all will go well with her..

Sincerely,
Blossom

Just wanting to learn....
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Nita

Hello Everyone
   I will do my best to send good energy and help out. She is a beautiful little girl and  it is a shame to have a illness like this.
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

georg19

All my love goes out to Maoli and her family.

Goldenserpent

Hello...
I'm sending Golden Dolphin Reiki, Seichem and Reiki to her now along with the Body of Light.
I'll be gathering a few Reiki Masters to do the same so that the energy is amplified.

Tracy

I'm sending love, warm healing hands and lots of prayer to this beautiful little girl.  And Robert,  thank you for caring so much and letting us know so we can be a part in her healing!

-  -             -  -
                   -        -      -        -
                   -            -            -  
                   -                         -
                     -                     -
                        -                -
                            -         -
                                 -

Remember, even in the darkest hour there is a light!

Kodemaster

Hello,

I just said a prayer for her. God bless.

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Chamos

I sent some of my angels, my protectors, to her with my own energy and healing prayers, I hope she gets better, she looks to be about the age my nephew is so I know what her family would be loosing if she were to leave the physical plane. Hopefully she comes out of this all right.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Focus15

Greeting;
I also will sent healing energy and love her way.
Blessing
Focus15

Astralpulse4229829

Beautiful little girl ,I did what I could. If some one could give me a satellite map (of Tokyo)& picture of the hospital and the specific location in where she is sleeping I will try more.

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

First, Maoli-chan's parents send their hearfelt thanks to everyone on the forum, for all the prayers and healing.

We now have a ray of hope.

My mate Jack (aka Dr. Turner, neurosurgeon, healer, writer) arrived in Tokyo last night and went straight to the hospital.   Maoli-chan has been diagnosed with 5 active tumors in her brain. But Jack seems to think that the CT (non contact) is not giving a clear picture. He seems to think that at least 4 of these may not be tumors at all but bleed areas, caused by Maoli's weeks on the heart-lung machine.

Following is the latest update from Dr. Jack. We'll know more soon after Jack meets with Maoli-chan's doctors.

Situation:

Maoli-chan is awake and alert, no facial and there is no shift on the CT from
the large lesion which is about 3cm or so.

Her father, Koji, was told that Maoli had 5 brain tumors. To my eye, the scan shows 5 areas of hemorrhage which most or all may have been due to the heparin and/or heart-lung machine that she was on for weeks.

Maoli is wide awake, hemiparetic on the right, but I did see some movement
in her fingers. It is just less than two days since the event.

I will explain in detail to all soon, but now, and perhaps due to God's
intervention, the situation seems quite different than what I was led to
believe.

It is Monday morning 5:30 here. This afternoon I meet with the doctors and
family and will discuss this issue.

I see this as the plan:

tomorrow a tracheotomy

repeat scan this week

repeat scan in two weeks

MRI to determine if there are actually brain mets or not

consideration of gamma knife and/or intracranial surgery.

Let's hope it follows this plan.

Jack.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Queue Continuum

I had this rather strange feeling when I saw the picture down in my belly.
My thoughts are with the little one...

Queue