News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Urgent healing help for my sister

Previous topic - Next topic

new2ap

I need your help for my sister suffering from uterian fibrosis and overian cyst approx 10cm in size..

She is in trouble plz help   :cry: :cry:

Your help will be highly appreciated...

Thank you

Nameless

Sending what I can to you and your sister.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Healing energy is on the way. Your "intent" has been received!  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Sent good thoughts and energy yesterday already without posting. All the best wished to get well for your sister.

T-Man

new2ap,

I have also sent healing thoughts to your sister.
The Adventure Continues...

Karxx Gxx

Your way is The way

new2ap

Thank you eveyone, i hope she gets better with your blessings and healing. I dont want anything for me, i just want her problem to be solved. I dont want her to go through the surgery to get her entire utrus and overy removed.  :cry:  someone can take my life but cure her ( Im ready to give my life for her). I want to get her out of this difficult time she is going through.. plz help plz help
..  :cry:

new2ap

Plz keep sending your blessings

Thanks

DarknChildlike