News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

using the power of your mind for spontaneous healing

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I watched 15 min of this video and I had to post it. I hope this will be the future of self-healing and all medicine will become unneeded. But it requires for us to understand fully how the mind works and how our thoughts and feelings affect every cell in our body. This guy explains it very well and provides techniques on how to change our habitual thinking in order to heal ourselves, keep us happy and joyful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUg2dVATUVg

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

skeptic

Self-healing is the hardest and the most advanced type of healing. Even the best energy healers usually ask their buddies to help them when got seriously sick. From my own experience and many other healers that I interacted with healing modality  whatever it is works nicely only if the healer is in good physical/mental/emotional state (or able to transcend beyond that which is super rare). I know only one healer
who is capable to heal himself with confidence. When you are in pain your physicality takes over and that is the reason behind self-healing problems. If we learn(remember) how to change/effect chemistry of the body using the mind/feelings there will be no need in healing, period, for we also be living our true selves . The concept of health and sickness will no longer be needed for from God/Universe/whatever you call it  perspective there is no such thing as imperfection. Well, I better stop here or it will take forever this topic is so massive and so interesting. Happy New Year dear friends!!!!

LightBeam

I see that you have skepticism, skeptic! But that will only keep your own powers suspended. Did you watch the video? If not, please do not dismiss it and watch it. It may help you gain more optimism which will unlock your own powers. Believes in miracles. I have heard of many people succeeding in self healing using their mind power. It is not impossible. It is not easy, yes, just like this whole reality is full of various challenges. But if we accept that this is the way it is and don't make efforts to change things, we will never progress. These challenges are tests. We need to keep making efforts to realize our own powers which is the point of character existence in the first place, instead of searching for external sources to help us. No, we must realize that we create. We also must learn how to convert fear into bravery. This video is truly amazing in giving hope and scientific explanation behind mind power, it gives tools on how to change your habitual thinking of acceptance into new habits via efforts. Please do not dismiss the possibilities. Even if one person succeeds that makes it possible. Why putting yourself so easily on the other side of things. Keep making efforts, don't give up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

Before I had even joined this web forum I had a weird experience regarding Dr. Joe Dispenza.  This occurred in 2015 which was based on when I downloaded his books.  I went to get my haircut on a weekend which was quite common for me to do.  It is usually busy and I know the people working there.  This particular day I went in there and the place was empty and the girl working there was the only one in the shop.  I have never seen her before.  While she was cutting my hair she started to tell me this story about this doctor who had a spinal injury and used his mind to heal his condition.  I have a rare genetic disorder that has impaired my mobility and have difficult walking.  The topic came out of the blue and she told me about her OBE's as well.  I listened with intrigue but did not divulge any information about myself or the subjects she discussed.  She couldn't remember the guys name but it was close enough to google the guy when I got home.  His name was Dr. Joe Dispenza.  I have listened to some of his books and have downloaded some of his meditations which are very good.  I find the subject very intriguing and tried to work on myself but like most things you try for awhile and give up. 

Now that Lightbeam has posted this topic it has reinvigorated me to start again and this time I am going to stick with it!

This particular visit felt like it was planned out for me to experience.  I have never seen the girl working there again and found it odd that the place was empty where normally it is very busy.  :?

The Adventure Continues...

LightBeam

Wow, very interesting, T-Man! I would say that perseverance is a huge key element of success of any kind. It takes time to reprogram our habitual thinking.  T-Man, can you try during meditation to induce your intent to heal as much as you can possibly muster. Keep intensifying the intent, more and more, keep it charged, feel its energy all over your body and "see" with your inner eye your cells changing their DNA and going back to their healthy state. But as Dr. Dispensa mentioned on the video, just modifying your mind set during meditation is not enough. You need keep that new stream of thoughts during your waking life as well and the greatest tool is to keep your thoughts occupied with gratitude, to keep yourself bubbly happy by thinking of what you have and what are you grateful for, what is upcoming. Think yourself what you would do if you were healthy. How differently you will live your life and become that new person. When you step away from your old self with the old thinking, your body will react to the new you who has different stream of thoughts and so your personal reality will reflect. Do this long enough and believe that you are this new person because you will have a new set of thoughts. You will be an improved version of your current self.

To convince others that anyone has the power to succeed, rather to convince others that it is very difficult, and the chance of success are rare. Which person do I want to be? I always push for optimism, and I hope people will understand that being open to all possibilities will give a greater chance to succeed than doubting one's powers and looking at the negative statistics of this physical world. No one knows where their paths will take them and what their larger entity's learning plans are, but our test here is to realize our creative powers and to start using them consciously. It may take many lifetimes, but at this present moment for each of us it's important to keep all doors open and to expect great things.
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

Thanks Lightbeam!

I have a mutation in a particular gene that has caused a lot of health issues.  For the last little while I have been using my third eye to visualize a strand of DNA that is abnormal.  I would cut out the abnormal section and replace it with a normal piece.  I do this over and over. 

Quote from: LightBeam on January 01, 2023, 18:21:27
But as Dr. Dispensa mentioned on the video, just modifying your mind set during meditation is not enough. You need keep that new stream of thoughts during your waking life as well and the greatest tool is to keep your thoughts occupied with gratitude, to keep yourself bubbly happy by thinking of what you have and what are you grateful for, what is upcoming. Think yourself what you would do if you were healthy. How differently you will live your life and become that new person.

I think the part that I have been lacking is seeing the changes already having taken place and living my future self.  Definitely the gratitude is something I will add.  I have been wanting to get a dog as I am an animal lover.  This has been on hold for a long time as it would be difficult right now taking him for a walk everyday because of the mobility issues.  I have very recently been thinking about what it would be like to take MY dog for a walk and the feeling makes me very emotional.  I think this is what needs to be added to the whole equation.  Living/feeling the future self as I am changing my DNA and the gratitude for it all. 
The Adventure Continues...

skeptic

I have finally watched the video and I liked it. I apologize my initial post was kind of out of context for I could not resist not to say something about self-healing because that is my favorite thing to do. I have been practicing energy healing(3 different modalities) for 10years and come to see that all of them work producing fantastic results with no limits .I do not like using word "miracles" regarding spontaneous recovery and remissions for I do see any client as a whole and pure "human" being before the session even starts and that allows me to relax into the process and to connect to the real healer( guess who) and then whatever is ready to unfold - unfolds. I would not say that mind is completely out of the process , but it's participation is minimal . There are many ways to open the self to any possibilities and realize our unlimited potential. As my teacher's  favorite quote goes" We are unlimited beings pretending to be limited in order to have this amazing experience we call life" . Using the power of mind is one of many amazing ways to learn to become more of who you are for eventually mind/body/energy integrated as one anyways. I prefer feelings as a starter. I never liked scientific approach in my spiritual/healing adventure so here I am. But my ex-wife , she is an integrative medical doctor and also a spiritual seeker , so she is going to enjoy this video a lot for she always goes study-understand-apply road. Thank you for posting this ,LB
You could make a great motivational speaker. The Pulse is lucky to have you here !!! And I can assure you that I do see and feel that in every human being there is a God's smile!

LightBeam

Yay! Great, skeptic! I'm glad you watched the video. This is actually one the best explanations of thought and effect, done in a way easy to be understood. not just simply saying the mind power can heal. this alone will not help people to actually comprehend how, because if there is no full understanding, naturally there will be doubt, disbelieve since the outer world is feeding the mind with current occurrences and statistics, which we perceive as reality. But people don't understand that the outer world is a reflection of the inner mind/beliefs/emotions, etc.
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

Quote from: skeptic on January 03, 2023, 02:38:28The Pulse is lucky to have you here !!! And I can assure you that I do see and feel that in every human being there is a God's smile!

This was so beautifully expressed. I just wanted to come here and let you know I am in agreement and thankful for what you inspired in my mind. The way my mind read it was, "in every human being is Gods smile" I really believe Gods smile is found through out all creation. It is humbling as I interact with Gods creation... How do I want to address the being I pray to regularly, who has guided me and been there for me? Knowing the Beloved One can be found in ALL.

Thank you.