Creationism as Paganism

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth

:shock:

I wonder if the vatican knows that he is saying this to the media???

And the pope thinks he has a problem with Dan Brown and the Da Vinci Code!

Something tells me that Protestant Christianity will NOT AGREE with this AT ALL!!

I wonder if Jerry Falwell, the fundamentalists, and the evangelicals will come out and blast the Catholic Church because of this? Falwell would probably love to be given such a juicy opportunity... :roll:

Thanks for the link CFT!
~Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

jalef

LOL

i allways knew it, the bible is such a pagan and unchristian book :twisted:  :twisted: !
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Vinter

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

hrmmm...

Interesting but doesn't Paganism also require that there is a Patheon? No doubt the church doesn't like this and I doubt a lot of Pagan's would either. Paganism and Christianity shouldn't mix, and christianity should re-think their image of Satan.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Vinter on October 01, 2006, 09:58:40

Interesting but doesn't Paganism also require that there is a Pantheon? No doubt the church doesn't like this and I doubt a lot of Pagan's would either. Paganism and Christianity shouldn't mix, and christianity should re-think their image of Satan.
Christianity has been recrafting the idea of Satan ever since they adopted it.  However, if fear works, I don't think such a handy tool will go away anytime soon.
As for pantheon, ever heard of saint worship?