Forgotten faith... Please read this post!

Previous topic - Next topic

Debunker

Dear reader. It is time to wake up and realize there is difference between being a Christian and true Christ follower.
The differences is not little either, but rather Huge!

For about more then 2000 years ago we all were heathen, we worshiped different idols like Sun, Eagles, bulls, and all kind of so called "gods". Suddenly something happened, something which changed our belief system, behave, tradition and lifestyle.
We no longer worshiped any Idols but found a person who made known for us the True Living God. This man shocked all the world with his enormous powerful words. That man was a trouble for many kings and kingdoms also. He was later declared to be Jesus the Christ Son Of True Living God. That man was huge enough to rock this world out of its place with his teaching and miracles.
None, NOT a single person have done what he have done until today (2005). Miracle after miracle was witnessed bye his followers and his enemy. And none could deny what they saw with their own eyes. That person didn't leave us empty handed, but rather left us with three wonderful gift. The three gifts were Word of God, The Holy Ghost, and Grace of God. The Word Of God is Himself, which we read about in the Bible New Testament now days.
The Holy Ghost is our teacher, and comforter in replacement of Jesus on earth, but now with the advantage of being inside of every person.
And the Last gift but not less, The Grace of God, which save us through faith in him alone.
But he also promised us one thing before he Left. That he will come back very soon....soon?

2000 years is many years for us human people. But its only 2 days for God. generation after generation beard Word of God in their heart and kept it.
We were loyal and obedient to Word Of God. But life with Christ was also meant to deny our self and follow him until last day. His enemies envy couldn't bear that. Persecution after persecution followed us as well. But that was not unexpected. Our Lord worn us about that. Persecution was not only to target the flesh, but also our spirit. Luxury, money and lust of this world was another way to choke our faith with. Times goes like running water and year after year we feel our self drowsy and slumbering to fall in sleep. Some fell in the deep sleep and waked up later with the help of their faithfully brethren, but the most unfortunately did choose to never wake up again. Their opportunity of welcoming Jesus return will be lost.

Who are those who slept and still sleep, so they will miss Jesus return?
Let me tell you something. It can very easily be You who are reading this right now, but you feel yourself very awaken right now?

Those who slept are those who no longer remember the Words of God. Who no longer follow Jesus Christ as his ancestor did. Who no longer find Jesus word to be important any longer. 2000 years is alot of years. He is suddenly "out of date".

Dear reader. Jesus didn't came here for any vacation. He came here for a very Sirius and important Issue. It was to shout out following message to you:
"Listen to me my dears, I'm here to worn you of what will come to happened to you because of your sins which will condemn you down to hell, I'm here to worn you of the devil who is invisible to your eyes but working as a roaring lion to devour you. I want to tell you how much I love you and want you to be saved from that. Believe me and follow me!. I will do my best to save you. Even if it will cost my life and blood to be shed down on earth. I will do it!" and ITS DONE.

My email is: debunker@epunkten.com
Please feel free to email me if you are in doubt or have any further question.

Please readers, excuse my ragged English, it's not my mother language and I've learned it from Internet at the age of 19.
Still much to debunk.

moogle_assassin

:firedevil:

*sigh*

wonder where this is gonna go  :roll:
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

dingo

I'm finding it difficult to resist debunking the debunker...
Debunker, you will not 'convert' any people here. Plenty here are already christians or have made up their mind. Go and spread your dogma elsewhere.

Max

Lighthouse

:roll:

Why don't we have an emoticon with a BIG YAWN?!?!

Kerri
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

moogle_assassin

that would be perfect!

:boredom:

there it is!
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

Lighthouse

http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

mactombs

QuoteJesus didn't came here for any vacation. He came here for a very Sirius and important Issue.

Yea, verily. No, it wasn't any vacation ... it was Vegas, baby!

Yeah, I remember back when me and Sirius and Jesus were all chillin' by the pool and this spunky little waitress comes up, you know, with those cocktail drinks with the little umbrellas in them, and she's all like, "Oh my God, are you Jesus? Could you totally walk on the pool? Oh man, I would so totally love to see that. God."

Well, Jesus is a little shaky on the wave pools these days ... I mean, it's not like he practices every day anymore. He's got plenty of people keeping him alive, know what I'm saying? So anyway, I'm all nudging Sirius, thinking this is going to be good.

But Sirius, he's a good guy. He looks up at this waitress, shaking his hands, "No, no. This is Joe Christ. He doesn't do levitation or none of that. Cards only."

Those Vegas girls, they think they've seen every card trick God ever invented, so she just kinda shrugs and walks off. High-five between Sirius and Jesus.

Good times.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

MindFreak

I just cant bring myself to worship a carpenter.

RooJ

If god wants believers then why not prove its existence? Thats all it would take. Is that too much to ask? Its not like god wouldnt have expected us to get to a point where we leaned more on evidence then 2000+ year old writings. COME BACK NOW WHEN WE HAVE DVD TO RECORD IT ON!.

Im pretty much undecided on everything but this seems like a really simple solution.. The balls in gods side of the court, not mine, when it makes its move, then ill make mine :wink:. Hmm, I cant help but think that religion is the worlds prevailing mental illness... Maybe scientists will find out its caused by a virus or something...

>RooJ

NickJW

So many lost souls out there such as Debunker.

GO EVOLUTION!

Mustardseed

Hi Debunker
Unusual name wonder why you chose that.....anyway. Regarding your post I had a few comments. First of all I want to let you know that in my opinion you have your right to believe as you do. You seem quite sure of your interpretations and it seems obvious that you have the whole deal sewn up in a nice little "black and white" package, with you being white that is, and anyone who questions you being black. I say only it seems as it could be that I am wrong.

Let that be as it is it is your faith and I guess in the name of free speech you should have at least our tolerance of your barging in here and climbing on the soapbox, you are still young and why not, in my years on this forum I have heard "stupider stuff" and have been preached at and put down by even more rabid preachers than you. So all in all I am not hurtin'. What I am though, is really sad and also somewhat irritated, that someone professing to be a Christian shows so little concern and empathy or politeness.

For your information this list is not frequented by a horde of priests of Baal that you the "righteous prophet" can come and lay into, neither is it comprised of ignorant blunderbusses or drooling teenagers with one hand on the keyboard and the other on a x box who you can condescendingly convert with your "wonderful message of love".

In reality this board is stuffed to the brim with people who seek the truth and who are willing to pay the price for it. People who have broken the mold and continue to do so. Not only are they pretty decent folks but they are also very very brave and kind. Many of us have faced spiritual/astral enigmas, been near drowned in fears and various other negative emotions yet they still hang in.....searching. Like myself many have not asked for these dubious gifts of being able to access the spirit world, neither have they opened themselves to demons, something which seems to conveniently fit into most evangelicals belief system. For reasons unknown to us, our understanding of life destiny or God power or whatever you choose to call it, have changed and we are all on a journey not knowing where we are going. We are going along by faith alone and it is my firm belief that God will honor that, just like he did in Heb 11. Many people of God have done this before, and it appears that he honors people following after truth.

The Churches and the people in them really sicken most of us, not because of their belief but because of their hypocritical application of their belief. Their feigned words full of lofty eloquent promises, clouds of the sky carried about with the wind but with no rain, having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof, full of themselves and their own self importance.

I do not wish to offend you and apologize if I do, I imagine you are young and still quite idealistic about your faith. If you ever want to win anyone to Christ as you seem to want to, I would suggest that you read 1 Corinthians 13 and strive to live it. I can only say that I am very sympathetic toward your zeal but find it also quite misplaced and obnoxious.

I hope that you will not take this hard, and if you would like to talk about it you can write me at  mustardseed@svfreespirit.dk  and I shall be glad to explain further in detail

Kind regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Selski

Quote from: mactombsYea, verily. No, it wasn't any vacation ... it was Vegas, baby!

Yeah, I remember back when me and Sirius and Jesus were all chillin' by the pool and this spunky little waitress comes up, you know, with those cocktail drinks with the little umbrellas in them, and she's all like, "Oh my God, are you Jesus? Could you totally walk on the pool? Oh man, I would so totally love to see that. God."

Well, Jesus is a little shaky on the wave pools these days ... I mean, it's not like he practices every day anymore. He's got plenty of people keeping him alive, know what I'm saying? So anyway, I'm all nudging Sirius, thinking this is going to be good.

But Sirius, he's a good guy. He looks up at this waitress, shaking his hands, "No, no. This is Joe Christ. He doesn't do levitation or none of that. Cards only."

Those Vegas girls, they think they've seen every card trick God ever invented, so she just kinda shrugs and walks off. High-five between Sirius and Jesus.

Good times.

mactombs

:applause:

That's too good for these boards - have you ever considered being a writer?   :wink:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Heather B.

What annoys me about a great number of Christians is their belief that Jesus and his followers and their religion really took the whole world by storm!  :roll:

QuoteSuddenly something happened, something which changed our belief system, behave, tradition and lifestyle.

History just doesn't bear that out.  Christianity had a pretty bloody hard time taking root, and from the very beginning, it was constantly changing, depending on who adopted it.  In fact, if Emperor Constantine hadn't had his vision of the cross, and subsequently used it for his worldly advantage, Christianity most likely would not have been the  success it has been, and might well have died out before the 1st millennium was half over.  And even after it did spread far and wide, it was always changed and adapted by the various peoples who adopted it--not so much the other way around.

QuoteHe came here for a very Sirius and important Issue

This reminds me of a "You know you've read too much Harry Potter if..." joke.  :lol:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Mustardseed

Don't know that joke...... :lol: do tell .....if what?

Heather B.

...if you spell "serious" like "Sirius."  :lol:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

Nay

Hehe! I got it, but I'm sure only because I love Harry Potter. :grin:

Mustardseed

Gandalf

DEBUNKER_

I AM SATAN'S LOVE SLAVE!

WORSHIP THE TRUE MASTER THAT IS SATAN.

SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATANSATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN SATAN

um, quite... is that enough?

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Mustardseed

So which one was that Gandalf the grey or the white....shssss....so immature Doug :cool:

Nay

Leyla

:inquisition:

A Conversation between Tarzan and Jesus
Taken from : Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins

TARZAN: "In the old days folks were more concrete. I mean they didn't have much truck with abstractions and spiritualism. They knew that when a body decomposed it made the crops grow. They could see with their own eyes that manure helped the plants along too. And they didn't need Adele Davis to figure out that eating plants helped them grow and sustained their own lives. So they picked up that there were connective links between blood and excrement and vegetation. Between animal and vegetable and man. When they sacrificed an animal to the corn crop, it was a concession to the obvious relation between death and fertility. What could be less mystical. Sure it was hoked up with ceremony but a little show biz is good for anyones moral. We were linked to vegetation. Nothing in the vegetable world succumbs. It simply drops away and then returns, energy is never destroyed. We planted out dead the way we planted our seeds. After a period of rest the energy of corpse or seed returned in one form or another. From death came more life. We loved the earth because of the joy and good times and peace of mind to be had in loving it. We didn't have to be saved from it. We never plotted escapes to heaven. We weren't afraid of death because we adhered to nature and it cycles... The point is we had a unified outlook on life. We even figured out how the sun and moon and stars fit into the process. We didn't draw distinctions between the procreative cycles of seeds and the procreative cycles of animals. We observed that growth and change were essential to everything in life, and since we dug life when it came time to satisfy our inner needs we naturally enough based out religion on the transformations of nature. We were direct about it. We went to the source..."

Jesus kicked a pebble with the worn toe of his sandal "I've heard of the phallic and vegetation cults. Not very sophisticated. My father expects more of man than a primitive adoration of carnal nature. He must rise above..."

"Rise to what Jesus? To abstractions? And alienation? Your scroll there, your book of Genesis says that in the beginning was the word. The simplest savage could see that in the beginning was the orgasm. Life is produced from life. While resurrection- the regeneration of seeds, the return of the spring leaves that fell in the autumn is of matter not spirit. Unsophisticated? Maybe it's unsophisticated to venerate mountains and regard rivers and sacred but as long as man thinks of his natural environment as hold then the going to respect it and not foul it up. We pagans have always sensed that mans roots were inorganic. Thats why we had respect even for stones."

"But you hadn't been saved..."

"Didn't need to be. Wasn't of any use to us."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss

Dear reader. It is time to wake up and realize there is difference between being a Christian and true Christ follower.
The differences is not little either, but rather Huge!

For about more then 2000 years ago we all were heathen, we worshiped different idols like Sun, Eagles, bulls, and all kind of so called "gods". Suddenly something happened, something which changed our belief system, behave, tradition and lifestyle.
We no longer worshiped any Idols but found a person who made known for us the True Living God. This man shocked all the world with his enormous powerful words. That man was a trouble for many kings and kingdoms also. He was later declared to be Jesus the Christ Son Of True Living God. That man was huge enough to rock this world out of its place with his teaching and miracles.
None, NOT a single person have done what he have done until today (2005). Miracle after miracle was witnessed bye his followers and his enemy. And none could deny what they saw with their own eyes. That person didn't leave us empty handed, but rather left us with three wonderful gift. The three gifts were Word of God, The Holy Ghost, and Grace of God. The Word Of God is Himself, which we read about in the Bible New Testament now days.
The Holy Ghost is our teacher, and comforter in replacement of Jesus on earth, but now with the advantage of being inside of every person.
And the Last gift but not less, The Grace of God, which save us through faith in him alone.
But he also promised us one thing before he Left. That he will come back very soon....soon?

2000 years is many years for us human people. But its only 2 days for God. generation after generation beard Word of God in their heart and kept it.
We were loyal and obedient to Word Of God. But life with Christ was also meant to deny our self and follow him until last day. His enemies envy couldn't bear that. Persecution after persecution followed us as well. But that was not unexpected. Our Lord worn us about that. Persecution was not only to target the flesh, but also our spirit. Luxury, money and lust of this world was another way to choke our faith with. Times goes like running water and year after year we feel our self drowsy and slumbering to fall in sleep. Some fell in the deep sleep and waked up later with the help of their faithfully brethren, but the most unfortunately did choose to never wake up again. Their opportunity of welcoming Jesus return will be lost.

Who are those who slept and still sleep, so they will miss Jesus return?
Let me tell you something. It can very easily be You who are reading this right now, but you feel yourself very awaken right now?

Those who slept are those who no longer remember the Words of God. Who no longer follow Jesus Christ as his ancestor did. Who no longer find Jesus word to be important any longer. 2000 years is alot of years. He is suddenly "out of date".

Dear reader. Jesus didn't came here for any vacation. He came here for a very Sirius and important Issue. It was to shout out following message to you:
"Listen to me my dears, I'm here to worn you of what will come to happened to you because of your sins which will condemn you down to hell, I'm here to worn you of the devil who is invisible to your eyes but working as a roaring lion to devour you. I want to tell you how much I love you and want you to be saved from that. Believe me and follow me!. I will do my best to save you. Even if it will cost my life and blood to be shed down on earth. I will do it!" and ITS DONE.

My email is: debunker@epunkten.com
Please feel free to email me if you are in doubt or have any further question.

Please readers, excuse my ragged English, it's not my mother language and I've learned it from Internet at the age of 19.

Last edited by Debunker on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
"I leave YOU people with the Unmanifested Presence"

"D.R.E.A.M"  'DumRulesEverythingAroundMe'

Nay

Debunker, stop making new accounts and stick with the debunker nic..we know it's you....your email gave you away... :roll:

Abyss

Hi Nay

I'd say my whole profile gives it away.

That wasn't easy for me. It woke me up, posting requred much pre painstaking consentration and faith, remaining silent alone has been difficult, I really know not what I do here, should the wire have been red or blue? you know?

And Saruman that was a really silly thing to do. And I think you regret it.

And just from doing that I feel better. My mind can be so symbolic.

Anyone spot the London Whale?
"I leave YOU people with the Unmanifested Presence"

"D.R.E.A.M"  'DumRulesEverythingAroundMe'