Names for God

Previous topic - Next topic

illprotocol

In an OBE I asked my mother what the name of their God was, and they (she was sitting beside a woman) said multiple times to make sure I got it right, "GOEROF". Have any of you received a name for God, and by who?

illprotocol

Quote from: illprotocol on March 01, 2013, 08:00:40
In an OBE I asked my mother what the name of their God was, and they (she was sitting beside a woman) said multiple times to make sure I got it right, "GOEROF". Have any of you received a name for God, and by who?

Lookedynamixhales

Is that pronounced as "Go-Roff" and no idea man never heard it myself so who knows have a little browse on the inter-web ;) if you stumble across anything let us know :)

illprotocol

It was pronounced GOO-ROFF

Astralzombie

Interesting question. I'm not gonna put a limitation on God by giving him/her/them/us a name right now.

The Source sounds to sci-fi to me but it's about as accurate as I can see it.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

missym

In my culture we call it Gichi Manitou (great spirit) I have never heard of that term
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 07, 2013, 08:19:16
Interesting question. I'm not gonna put a limitation on God by giving him/her/them/us a name right now.

The Source sounds to sci-fi to me but it's about as accurate as I can see it.

The Source is adequate.
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Krishanna

The name of God is "OM"

Wi11iam

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind