I saw Jesus

Previous topic - Next topic

dark_dreams

Before i went to bed i prayed to  have an obe and see Jesus and i did i just totally went all like wow and i saw him dressed in a robe and black curly hair and brown eyes and he was crying i think i think also this was obe his outline of his body was blue and i kinda saw a aura maybe yellow or gold glowing very light and little then i woke up back into my body after i saw him leave no not walk away but disappear and there's this white fog left when he disappeared

NickJW

he was crying cause you are practicing OBE and that means your going to hell.

dark_dreams

whaaaat????????? im only 15 what are you talking about i dont know anything about obe you just ruined my life :( are you kidding me i dont :cry:

dark_dreams

YOURE REALLY A FRICKIN MEAN PERSON IDIOT!!!!!!!!

MisterJingo

Quote from: dark_dreamsYOURE REALLY A FRICKIN MEAN PERSON IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Is Jesus important in your life? I'm not Christian, but I have had experiences with Christ myself. For me at least, I figure Christ in my experiences is an interpretation of certain ideas/emotions (of what I have learnt during my life of what Christ is supposed to represent), and so I take it at that value.
But in the astral, we each percieve differently, so if you believe this was Christ, enjoy it as that :).

dark_dreams

omg now i dont know if i even am going to heaven why do i even fricking bother living i hate this i am so sad

MisterJingo

Quote from: dark_dreamsomg now i dont know if i even am going to heaven why do i even fricking bother living i hate this i am so sad

Of course you'll go to heaven, so don't worry about it ;). Are you seriously sad or? If you wan't to talk, feel free to PM me.

Ryuji

Quotehe was crying cause you are practicing OBE and that means your going to hell.

NickJW - play nice with the youngins ;)

Peace and love
Ryu

AstralBorn

dark_dreams, Want to know somthing?
Jesus has dark blonde or realy light brown straight hair...
Jesus has green eyes...
If that was not just simply a dream, My best guess if it was anyone from the bible... it would more than likely have been Peter... He had brown eyes and black curly hair... May I ask if it were long hair or short?
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Leyla

WTF???

I always get a big laugh when I see the blond haired blue eyed Jesus pictures. He was a dark middle easterner.

Leyla

WHAT DID JESUS LOOK LIKE

Okay, I've hit the books and here's what I've come up with. None of the Christian gospels offer a description but there is this teeny clue in Luke 4:23 where Jesus says to his audience  "You're sure to recite the proverb to me "Doctor heal thyself."  

But why would Jesus's audience think he needed healing?  Healing from what?

I have turned to Christian apologists for answers. Origen, an early Christian writer, reported that a non-beliver named Celsus questioned Jesus, by saying "Surely a god would never have such a body as yours, that is so contemptable, being subject to such numberous and considerable imperfections."

Origen does not rebutt Celsus claims, but states that Jesus body was so unusual because he was created by divine impregnation.

Tertulliam in 207 CE said that Jesus was "Was not even of honest human shape." Clement of Alexandria said he was "Ugly of countenance." Andrew of Crete said he had "Eyebrows which meet."

Both Acts 8:32-33 and John  12:38 equate Jesus with the suffering slave in Second Isayah. The suffering slave in Second Isayah 53:1-12 is described as "Having neither proper shape nor beauty, lacking good looks that would have attracted him to us...We regarded him as someone contaminated, plagued and afflicted by the gods."

Since each of the authors of the Gospels include a scene where Jesus is "transfigured" and becomes very beautiful, we can conclude that the message they are trying to send is that even though Jesus was very misshapen and ugly on the outside, he was beautiful on the inside.

(Don't judge a book by it's cover.)

Leyla

Oh, and Phillipians 2:5-9 states that Jesus deliberatly took on a lowly physical appearance in order to show his great humility.

Of all the people who claim to have seen Jesus on the astral plane, not a single person has yet to describe a hunch-back with a monobrow.

Shinobi

Leyla

LMFAO!  :locolaugh:

Abyss

I bare the Marks, upon my chest, it looks like dry blood, Saturdays Stress (yesterday to me) I'm not reaching out to anyone, Jesus heard my prayer in the darkness, he shines there too, And I watched the green mile Sunday.

Jesus is beautiful; anyone who's beautiful knows what that means. I'm a faithful servant NickJW, this one is for you, you're the only person here who I'd smash to pieces, with your own shoes, with complete dispassion. Dying and perishing are two very different things, you may perish quietly.
"I leave YOU people with the Unmanifested Presence"

"D.R.E.A.M"  'DumRulesEverythingAroundMe'

Leyla

Umm... NickJW was only joking about that "If you practice OBE it means you're going to Hell" thing. Jeez why can't you two ever read one anothers sarcasm.

:question: :question: :question:

NickJW

I don't get it. I thought Abyss was a Christian.

Leyla

And he thinks you're a Christian.

Niether of you are.

paint1

You guys/gals are great; I haven't had this good a laugh in a long time.

Abyss

*Pulls Up The Massive Mirror Of Existence*

Jay Z- The Black Album Acapella's LP- 04 Encore (New to me, The Real Thing!!!)

Thanks, this is Talibs eternal reflection! And I'm not rhyming (Only a few will have a clue) I needed that, that linked eyebrows pictures a forgery, don't mirror me back, I'm not being sarcastic; I find the truth said in jest, and it's more fun, maybe its just me; I've seen my flaws and naturally yours for free.

Jay Z- The Black Album- Moment of Clarity (Produced by Eminem) (that equation)
"I leave YOU people with the Unmanifested Presence"

"D.R.E.A.M"  'DumRulesEverythingAroundMe'

Beth

If you look outside the bible, in non-canonical early Christian writings you will find at least one very interesting book on this very topic.  Apparently, 'Jesus' took many different forms to those who say they saw him.  Here is a link for the Acts of John (go to section 87): http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/actsjohn.html

Here is an excerpt:
QuoteFor when he had chosen Peter and Andrew, which were brethren, he cometh unto me and James my brother, saying: I have need of you, come unto me. And my brother hearing that, said: John, what would this child have that is upon the sea-shore and called us? And I said: What child? And he said to me again: That which beckoneth to us. And I answered: Because of our long watch we have kept at sea, thou seest not aright, my brother James; but seest thou not the man that standeth there, comely and fair and of a cheerful countenance? But he said to me: Him I see not, brother; but let us go forth and we shall see what he would have. . .

89 And so when we had brought the ship to land, we saw him also helping along with us to settle the ship: and when we departed from that place, being minded to follow him, again he was seen of me as having rather bald, but the beard thick and flowing, but of James as a youth whose beard was newly come. We were therefore perplexed, both of us, as to what that which we had seen should mean. And after that, as we followed him, both of us were by little and little perplexed as we considered the matter.

Yet unto me there then appeared this yet more wonderful thing: for I would try to see him privily, and I never at any time saw his eyes closing (winking), but only open. And oft-times he would appear to me as a small man and uncomely, and then a giant as one reaching unto heaven. Also there was in him another marvel: when I sat at meat he would take me upon his own breast; and sometimes his breast was felt of me to be smooth and tender, and sometimes hard like unto stones, so that I was perplexed in myself and said: Wherefore is this so unto me? And as I considered this, he . .

90 And at another time he taketh with him me and James and Peter unto the mountain where he was wont to pray, and we saw in him a light such as it is not possible for a man that useth corruptible (mortal) speech to describe what it was like.

Just some 2nd century points of view to consider....

~Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria