Joy of Satan: theistic satanism

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo233

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to this forum, I think I've made about two other posts. I have made the post to ask you all about your perspectives on theistic satanism. Contrary to my belief prior to looking into it, the deity that satanists worship is not (exactly) the one christians bastardize. The deity they worship is known as the sumerian god enki. If any of you are familiar with sumerian theosophy and "myths" you can determine (in my opinion) that the aliens that supposedly created us are glaringly correspondent to to the deities in the christian bible. In the sumerian myths it speaks of an advanced race of aliens creating us from apes for us to mine gold for them. They were all friends with us more or less for a short time until we began to thirst for the knowledge of creation that they had. They had began to grow weary of us and upon finishing their quest for gold (to maintain their planets diminish atmosphere), decided to schedule our destruction. Now Enki, opposed to the other gods loved us dearly and wanted us to have "the fruit of knowledge" as the gods (aliens) had. When they had attempted to destroy us in the FLOOD (look this up! these legends are seen in sumerian hieroglyphs that predate christianity by thousands of years) Enki had saved us. He was forever banished from the rest of the aliens (annunaki). This sounds exactly like "Satan" in the bible, so this is why this particular sect of satanism reffers to Enki as such.

The Joy of Satan sect of satanism has a couple controversial beliefs though. They beieve that the jewish people were implanted with the DNA of reptillian aliens to have the drive to destroy humanity. It sounds like racist bovine excrement but I've considered it. What are your thoughts? Have any of you ever contacted Enki astrally, or any of his "Demons"

Edit: I forgot to mention that this post is regarding the satanic beliefs on www.joyofsatan.com, that may have been a little confusing for some of you...

Xanth

Meh... believe what you want to believe...

Just don't hurt anyone in the process of attaining your beliefs and all is well.  If it makes you happy, go nuts.

Everlasting

It's possible the Anunnaki created a breed of humans for slave labor, but I think humans have been on and off this planet for millions of years. Humans were here before the anunnaki and also after. Ultimately we're from outer space, possibly from the Lyra starsystem.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Stookie_

It sounds like some people just turned Sitchin's work into a religion by adding "Satan" to it. It has to be a very recent cult. I just can't take it seriously.

The Church of Satan is the most widely known group of satanists, and they do not believe in god or satan. I believe most are atheists. Whatever symbol Christians use, they do the exact opposite, like hanging the cross upside down. It's more about making a mockery of christianity and demonstrating that evil doesn't really exist.

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Everlasting on September 27, 2012, 19:03:44
. Ultimately we're from outer space, possibly from the Lyra starsystem.

Now what makes you say that?? Why Lyra??
(!)Spark it up

Szaxx

Hi,
Contact, the film uses alpha Lyra,Vega as the celestial body in its subjectivity. Its 26 light years away thereabouts.
Its not the Pliedese this time. Lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.