Judgment Day May 21, 2011 - radical prediction

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexy

This prediction is going around, many people are teaching it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/04/may-21-2011-judgment-day_n_804166.html

According to The Holy Bible, Jesus Christ will return on May 21, 2011 - Judgment Day.

The Bible states in no uncertain terms that Jesus Christ's return is set for May 21, 2011. This is the day of the Rapture when Christ will gather His people to Heaven. It is also the start of Judgment Day, the time when God will bring an end to this world because of mankind's sin. The world will remain in the Day of Judgment for 5 months (153 days) and God will annihilate it October 21, 2011.

What will happen on May 21, 2011?

On this day the "catching up" of all those who have become saved will occur. This is referred to as the Rapture. The Lord Jesus Christ - who is God, Creator and Ruler of all creation - will gather His people from the four corners of the earth and they will be forever with Him in Glory. Two hundred million people will be rescued on May 21, 2011. They are the elect - chosen by God to be saved - and their sins were paid for by Christ Himself and they come from "every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people."

It is also the Day of Judgment. All those remaining, almost 7 billion people, will witness the Rapture but will also be left behind to die sometime during the final 5 months. Many will die on the first day from a great worldwide earthquake.

Of this 7 billion, those who will experience the most anguish and pain of being left behind are the 2 billion people who are still a part of the churches and congregations throughout the world on that day. This is about one third of earth's population. They have ignored God's command to "depart out" of the churches. For them, Christ will come as a "Thief in the Night."

The end of this 5 month "Day of Judgment" will be October 21, 2011. The world will end on this day and anyone still left alive will be annihilated, never again to "come into mind."

example: http://www.embeddedworks.com/21May2011/

disclaimer: I do not support nor believe this theory
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Volgerle

Well, ... if we all die before that .... so what about 2012 then ...?

But I always knew it was a fake! Those damn 2012 profiteers! I bought so many books and DVDs on 2012 trying to prepare myself (like I did years ago for y2k).

And now this. Once again I was deceived! I am angry.

Micael

Quote from: Volgerle on January 22, 2011, 18:56:18

But I always knew it was a fake! Those damn 2012 profiteers! I bought so many books and DVDs on 2012 trying to prepare myself (like I did years ago for y2k).

People don't want to wait until 2012 they're too anxious so we gotta start right away in 2011!  :lol:

mon9999

Quote from: Volgerle on January 22, 2011, 18:56:18

LOL, thats ok we all get fooled sometime in our life  :-)

interception

And people believe this... I always thought the story went that NOBODY knew when it would happen, not even Jesus himself!

I'd choose annihilation over being in any way part a that chosen group of "special people" thank you very much.

What sane person would want to live in a world of a god that creates billions of thinking intelligent fragile imperfect beings, lets them grow up in various cultures who have never heard of him, only to then petulantly destroy nearly all of them in a fit of rage.

Yes that little boy in Africa is going to be thrown into a pit of hellish horror (or more mercifully annihilated) just because he didn't get the memo about the god who created him 6000 years ago.

It is unthinkable.

Timandra

Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

NoY

Xanth

+Explorer+

This cannot be true because Jesus is not our saviour. There is nothing to be saved from anyways. The doctrine of Hell is contrived just like Christianity is.. Why do you think there is so many denominations?

What would Jesus have to say about how his message to humanity was twisted by MANipulation and control through fear and guilt? I do not think that Jesus intended for there to be Religion because Mainstream Religion destroys spirituality because every Religion says this is what is true and if you don't follow it you will suffer the consequences.

The bible is written by around 60 people and we do not know their intentions. Many books of the bible are definitely inspired such as Coronthians but others are mistranslated and contrived by man which is why reading the bible so literally and in English cannot result in any truth.

personalreality

be awesome.

AmbientSound

Lexy

you mean see you on Oct 22  :wink: it only begins on the 21st of May!  :evil:

Karas

Jesus talking to his followers
"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." Luke 9:27  

Best part!

" But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die."
Due 18:20

case closed  :-D
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Timandra

Lexy

Happy rapture everyone!

I heard some guy made $30,000 by promising to take care of the Christians pets when the owners disappear. The payments were non-refundable and its run by atheists. Why didn't I think of this?

CFTraveler

Apparently, this same organization said the same thing in 1994, and nothing happened.  I also read that they've been collecting donations to the tune of millions.
I guess the "I call bs" kitten is in order.

Lexy

There is money to made in the next rapture!

But I heard some people are so serious about this they are thinking of killing themselves!

CFTraveler

Hey you still have 'til 2012 to come up with the next scam.  I'm sure there's some aspect of Mayan prophecy-folklore that hasn't yet been exploited.

personalreality

so what time is this rapture going down today?

i'm super excited.   :-D  HOORAY HOORAY IT'S RAPTURE DAY!
be awesome.

CFTraveler

It's 6:37pm in the east coast of the US (dst, it's 7:37 in standard time) and all's well.

Xanth

Yup, I'm pretty sure we're all still... OMG WHAT WAS THAT LOUD EXPLOSIVE BANG?!!?!??!?!?

... HAHA kidding... yeah, I'm pretty sure we're all still here.  :)

Timandra

It's May 22nd 01.30 in the Netherlands and we are still here, no earthquake.  :-)

CFTraveler

No zombie apocalypse today.  Maybe in the next scheduled rapture?
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies.asp

personalreality

i posted an article about that earlier lol.   :lol:
be awesome.