Judgment Day May 21, 2011 - radical prediction

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexy

A volcano erupted in Hawaii & Iceland. An earthquake hit New Zealand....

but no signs of Christians ascending. Keep on the lookout for low flying Christians.

peace.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

AmbientSound

Quote from: Lexy on May 22, 2011, 00:20:44
...but no signs of Christians ascending. Keep on the lookout for low flying Christians.

You must have missed that brief moment where God stuck his head out of the clouds and said, "Ha ha, just kidding, you're all going to Hell."

blidge

So so sad, the question is what are their excuses when these doomsday scenarios never work out and we end up being here still? Yeah and i reiterate what happens in 2012 if life was supposed to end already?

God is a heavy subject and i really  don't believe in him or any god. Just a control mechanism to try and keep the masses in check to follow these very old manipulated doctorings.

One thing that creates more upheaval, wars, deaths than anything in human existence is religion.   
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

ange.connell

Blidge - couldnt have put it better myself - well said

Take care
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Rudolph

QuoteOne thing that creates more upheaval, wars, deaths than anything in human existence is religion.

That's like saying trailer parks create tornadoes.

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Wi11iam

One thing that creates more upheaval, wars, deaths than anything in human existence is religion.

I think the truth is, religion is part of the one thing which creates upheaval, wars, deaths, misery etc.
Politics, culture and science are the other aspects of that thing which we humans administer to each other as if quiet naturally, causing all the horror.

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Rudolph

Its like Moses...er...Charlton Heston says...

The problem is like Soylent Green... the Problem IS PEOPLE!!! (AGGGHH!!! hand clutching at the sky....)

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Wi11iam

The problem is the problem.  "people" don't have to be the problem - they are potentially capable of being the solution

:-o
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Lexy

why was my Jesus thread locked?

:x

they say the judgement day was a miscalculation and it is now moved up to October 21, 2011

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/24/harold-camping-rapture-prediction_n_866264.html

this lady went psycho over the rapture: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/california-mother,-lyn-benedetto,-tries-to-kill-kids-before-the-tribulation,-deputies-say
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

NoY

Thats such a shame i understand why she was scared. its just terrible  :|

:NoY:

SomeRandom

Yeah really.... if she really was a believer, doesnt it say god will take all his people to heaven or something?
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes