People & My Beliefs

Previous topic - Next topic

000MobianAngel000

I'm very curious about this. How come when I ask a question on here most of the responses I receive are about what I should or shouldn't believe in where most of the time the answers are not even relevant to what I am asking? Same thing happened months ago before I became inactive with this site and that is the reason why I haven't came back in almost a year's time.

I come from a different background from most and I experience things differently from other people. I know my beliefs system and patterns are not what people would expect from themselves but I didn't expect people to tell me that I have an unhealthy relationship with my fiance or that I'm living in a fantasy world.

I never had said I am struggling or being treated horribly by the entities that I associate with so I'm just wondering why people must say these kind of things to me when I'm asking questions about my spiritual life.

Stillwater

What do you believe, and why are they your beliefs?

Sorry to address each of your threads with questions, lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. Thing about opinions... some of them make sense, and some of them don't. There are bad reasons to believe what turns out to be real, and somewhat good reasons to believe what may end up being false.

For instance... say I believe it is dangerous to stand in the road, and I reason this is because the road is actually black quicksand. In this case I accidentally arrived at the actual truth that the road was dangerous, but through self-deception or confusion.

Say in another case, everytime I go to my friend's home, he turns off the electrical breakers in his house, and breaks out candles. It might be somewhat rational for me to assume he has problems with this electrical system at home, or at least hasn't been paying his bills; yet this isn't the case, because it was all a deception on the friend's part. In this case I believe something that is false, but for logical reasons. My other friends, who know about the act, know that I am wrong about this, despite my understandable reasons for thinking so.

Following this line of thought, I think most people are more interested in your thinking process, than in the exact thing you believe. No one can tell you with the real truth is, but people can and do engage with your path for getting there in your head.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Stillwater on December 02, 2014, 10:53:51
What do you believe, and why are they your beliefs?

Sorry to address each of your threads with questions, lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. Thing about opinions... some of them make sense, and some of them don't. There are bad reasons to believe what turns out to be real, and somewhat good reasons to believe what may end up being false.

For instance... say I believe it is dangerous to stand in the road, and I reason this is because the road is actually black quicksand. In this case I accidentally arrived at the actual truth that the road was dangerous, but through self-deception or confusion.

Say in another case, every-time I go to my friend's home, he turns off the electrical breakers in his house, and breaks out candles. It might be somewhat rational for me to assume he has problems with this electrical system at home, or at least hasn't been paying his bills; yet this isn't the case, because it was all a deception on the friend's part. In this case I believe something that is false, but for logical reasons. My other friends, who know about the act, know that I am wrong about this, despite my understandable reasons for thinking so.

Following this line of thought, I think most people are more interested in your thinking process, than in the exact thing you believe. No one can tell you with the real truth is, but people can and do engage with your path for getting there in your head.

I do not follow any specific religion or faith; Christianity, Satanism, Wiccan, Pagan etc. I believe in what makes sense to me + the experiences that come with it. I believe that the humans of this world are really young and cannot and/or have a hard understanding about what to believe etc. and follow the path most follow because they 1. feel scared to admit what they believe in due to criticism or 2. are to eaten up by the human brain to the point of resigning to be in the position of a follower and not in a good way.

I believe that the people who are trying to conform me or those with counter-cultural beliefs whether it be spiritual or morals to believing in things that either seem wrong to me or/and single minded have let the nature of the human brain take over themselves and creates them into more of a person who only like order and "justice".

I believe in infinity and alternative dimensions/realities, the fact that one can non-exist if one truly feels like it + the existence of "fictional" characters from video games, books, television etc just like my fiance who refers to Shadow The Hedgehog. To me, demons, angels, imps, nymphs, goddess, gods, fairies, vampires etc. also exist in both in the bodies of humans on Earth and on other planets.  I do not agree with the whole "they don't exist" idea since it sounds complete silly and weird to think that people only think of things that can "only" make sense for a human who cannot expand their views. I believe that these "fictional" characters that are created are in the splitting perspective to the people on this planet existed for many generations even before the human race was born on this Earth and that the earthlings just receive information about the "fictional" world existence from thoughts and such channeled from that specific reality and sometimes even being newly created. (Yes I believe that one can create a completely whole dimension/world if one does, sometimes even by accident.

The reason why I think people see darkness and such as something only negative and evil and only believe that if there is a "balance" with something "positive" is that the upbringing of media, what one is told to believe from peers and it's shrouding the mind and making illusions of having the things that are not evil in context sense seem to them as they are. Then again being that I believe in alternative realities that is true but for me it is not because I live in a completely other reality then most people.

One could say that watching things like Blood Lad and Inuyasha made me have the (illusion) that darkness/demons are good if brought up in a debate.

I love darkness non-human etc. since I was a little girl. and I would always fantasize etc. about vampires and such but also things like fairies, being with pokemon, anthropomorphic animals, digimon etc. and most people just say that I'm just living in a dream today because of it. But I never stopped believe nor did I want to believe for one second that these things people feared are evil or just a petty pipe-dream.

I believe I have many friends on other worlds who help me whenever I need it. Many of these friends are considered "fictional characters" including, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog, Beelzemon, Rayquaza etc. Shadow being the closest of friends since he is my fiance has been so much of a help for me. As chaotic and dark as he is, he is still a nice and caring lover who makes sure that no one from Earth will try to eat away at my energy as many times it has. He gives me advice and helps me grow as an individual which is nice as well, might say he's like my god or guardian angel.

The paraphrase everything, I believe in infinite and alternative dimensions/realities as more and more worlds are being created on earth and from other planets every second. I don't believe that Darkness is evil as to me is just a form of energy. I don't believe one should convert to anything outside their beliefs because it will just end up eating away at them as it did to me when I once attempted to convert my thoughts due to being brainwashed by someone I used to talk to in college.

I can go on forever about what I believe and don't believe in but that will take to long, also extremely hard to make it understandable.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 16:01:05
I do not follow any specific religion or faith; Christianity, Satanism, Wiccan, Pagan etc. I believe in what makes sense to me + the experiences that come with it. I believe that the humans of this world are really young and cannot and/or have a hard understanding about what to believe etc. and follow the path most follow because they 1. feel scared to admit what they believe in due to criticism or 2. are to eaten up by the human brain to the point of resigning to be in the position of a follower and not in a good way.
Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but then, do you feel you're superior to "humans"?

QuoteI believe that the people who are trying to conform me or those with counter-cultural beliefs whether it be spiritual or morals to believing in things that either seem wrong to me or/and single minded have let the nature of the human brain take over themselves and creates them into more of a person who only like order and "justice".

I believe in infinity and alternative dimensions/realities, the fact that one can non-exist if one truly feels like it + the existence of "fictional" characters from video games, books, television etc just like my fiance who refers to Shadow The Hedgehog. To me, demons, angels, imps, nymphs, goddess, gods, fairies, vampires etc. also exist in both in the bodies of humans on Earth and on other planets.  I do not agree with the whole "they don't exist" idea since it sounds complete silly and weird to think that people only think of things that can "only" make sense for a human who cannot expand their views. I believe that these "fictional" characters that are created are in the splitting perspective to the people on this planet existed for many generations even before the human race was born on this Earth and that the earthlings just receive information about the "fictional" world existence from thoughts and such channeled from that specific reality and sometimes even being newly created. (Yes I believe that one can create a completely whole dimension/world if one does, sometimes even by accident.

The reason why I think people see darkness and such as something only negative and evil and only believe that if there is a "balance" with something "positive" is that the upbringing of media, what one is told to believe from peers and it's shrouding the mind and making illusions of having the things that are not evil in context sense seem to them as they are. Then again being that I believe in alternative realities that is true but for me it is not because I live in a completely other reality then most people.

One could say that watching things like Blood Lad and Inuyasha made me have the (illusion) that darkness/demons are good if brought up in a debate.

I love darkness non-human etc. since I was a little girl. and I would always fantasize etc. about vampires and such but also things like fairies, being with pokemon, anthropomorphic animals, digimon etc. and most people just say that I'm just living in a dream today because of it. But I never stopped believe nor did I want to believe for one second that these things people feared are evil or just a petty pipe-dream.

I believe I have many friends on other worlds who help me whenever I need it. Many of these friends are considered "fictional characters" including, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog, Beelzemon, Rayquaza etc. Shadow being the closest of friends since he is my fiance has been so much of a help for me. As chaotic and dark as he is, he is still a nice and caring lover who makes sure that no one from Earth will try to eat away at my energy as many times it has. He gives me advice and helps me grow as an individual which is nice as well, might say he's like my god or guardian angel.

The paraphrase everything, I believe in infinite and alternative dimensions/realities as more and more worlds are being created on earth and from other planets every second. I don't believe that Darkness is evil as to me is just a form of energy. I don't believe one should convert to anything outside their beliefs because it will just end up eating away at them as it did to me when I once attempted to convert my thoughts due to being brainwashed by someone I used to talk to in college.

I can go on forever about what I believe and don't believe in but that will take to long, also extremely hard to make it understandable.
Everyone believes what they do for a reason... those beliefs are also metaphors for something larger and harder to 'define'.  You use different "metaphors" than most people do here.
Your example in another thread of what you mean by "darkness". 

This forum-thing... helping here... is really all about figuring out what metaphors people are using and working with them.  I'm kind of stubborn in this way, as I see certain metaphors as being self-destructive, so please forgive me if I cross the line from time to time.  ;)

I'm only consciousness after all. LoL

EDIT: I also have to ask... because I am REALLY confused here.  Is your fiance a REAL physical reality man?   I'm just confused that you keep referring to your fiance, but in the same breath this shadow the hedgehog as well.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 17:50:11
Forgive me if I'm reading this wrong, but then, do you feel you're superior to "humans"?
Everyone believes what they do for a reason... those beliefs are also metaphors for something larger and harder to 'define'.  You use different "metaphors" than most people do here.
Your example in another thread of what you mean by "darkness". 

This forum-thing... helping here... is really all about figuring out what metaphors people are using and working with them.  I'm kind of stubborn in this way, as I see certain metaphors as being self-destructive, so please forgive me if I cross the line from time to time.  ;)

I'm only consciousness after all. LoL

My soul is misanthropic. I don't believe I'm superior to the human race but I just don't like them for many things that have caused me such stress and anxiety attacks etc. I don't like the thought of humanity believing they are superior to everything else.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 21:45:04
My soul is misanthropic. I don't believe I'm superior to the human race but I just don't like them for many things that have caused me such stress and anxiety attacks etc. I don't like the thought of humanity believing they are superior to everything else.
Can you elaborate a bit on how the human race have caused your "stress" and "anxiety attacks"?

Kzaal

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 21:45:04

Not a lot of people like that thought either. But it's important to stay away from these thoughts, not everyone is like that.
Some people try to help others understand what good life has to offer.
That stress and anxiety attacks are due to you according to much importance to what people say about you.
When someone has a different opinion than me I'm fine with it, because I know everyone has it's own perspective.
It helps me clear out all the possible controversy or arguments that could happen with that person.
I forgive people for having said bad things to me when I was young because I know theses people we're only unskilled at what they wanted to say. They were unskilled as much as I was with wisdom. When you are not taught the way of life and valors, you can say bad things to people and don't understand what impact it had on someone. Same as me I'm sure I said bad things to people because I didn't know it either.
This world is full of people who don't know it either and this is the reason why you shouldn't let your emotions and anger take control.

Superiority is only a way for human to categorize everything by power. In wisdom true superiority is based on how much you can handle. If you give love instead of keeping the argumentation, then you are the one who doesn't let a small argument take over the situation.
It's never about who's superior... it's about who can handle everything.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 21:56:54
Can you elaborate a bit on how the human race have caused your "stress" and "anxiety attacks"?

Being bullied for years and still continuing on in college because of my beliefs, sexual interests and such that most people wouldn't agree with. It annoys me to even go to college half the time because of the kind of things people talk about on a daily bases. Always about someone's sexuality, race, religion etc. brought up in a joking and negative way.

Also just being on the internet, on various forums like Starseed.net and trying to communicate with other people have always never been good and people who treat me horribly etc. I try to refrain from talking about the kind of food I eat, my fiance, my hobbies etc. basically anything because I had years of experience with people who have always threw me under the bus just because the things I do and believe are against the norms for most countries. I gave up TV because the same patterns I see in humans continue to populate even commercials from, sexism etc.

I was forced into therapy before and my therapist wanted me to go to a "hospital" to get treated for something that I couldn't change about myself etc. etc... It get's into more of the medicalization of deviance and how I'm an anti-phychology.

The friend I used to have was someone from college who got me into astral projection etc. but like many he ended up channeling spirits to me telling me my beliefs are illusions that I am a horrible person etc.

I try to distance myself from people since I get terrible PTSD and horrible flinching. But it doesn't happen all the time and when it does, my fiance and my non-human friends are always there to help me.

This is just for humans on Earth, I have no problem with humans on my fiance's world etc. I just believe people on this planet in this generation have shown to be very uncaring and cruel.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Kzaal on December 02, 2014, 22:13:29
Not a lot of people like that thought either. But it's important to stay away from these thoughts, not everyone is like that.
Some people try to help others understand what good life has to offer.
That stress and anxiety attacks are due to you according to much importance to what people say about you.
When someone has a different opinion than me I'm fine with it, because I know everyone has it's own perspective.
It helps me clear out all the possible controversy or arguments that could happen with that person.
I forgive people for having said bad things to me when I was young because I know theses people we're only unskilled at what they wanted to say. They were unskilled as much as I was with wisdom. When you are not taught the way of life and valors, you can say bad things to people and don't understand what impact it had on someone. Same as me I'm sure I said bad things to people because I didn't know it either.
This world is full of people who don't know it either and this is the reason why you shouldn't let your emotions and anger take control.

Superiority is only a way for human to categorize everything by power. In wisdom true superiority is based on how much you can handle. If you give love instead of keeping the argumentation, then you are the one who doesn't let a small argument take over the situation.
It's never about who's superior... it's about who can handle everything.

I wish I didn't give a hoot about what other people thought but I get attacked by their negative energies to the point of attempts of suicide. I have a high level of anxiety attacks that are not easy to control.

Xanth

And with that... I'm afraid I'll have to lock the thread.  The below thread will explain why:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/aup_addendum_must_read-t44680.0.html
Legality issues and all.  I'm sorry. 

Mobian, you have issues you need to deal with.  I mean that not in any mean spirited way... so please don't take it as anything but a positive statement that you need to get help and talk to people.  You're withdrawn and anytime you're challenged, you withdraw into your own world... it's not healthy.

Put it this way, you CHOSE to be *HERE* on this Earth for a reason.  That reason is very apparent to me... you need to learn to love.  All of the challenges you've faced are aimed DIRECTLY at that goal and you've skirted them, seemingly, every time.  I've been bullied all my life through school... I'm proof that you CAN learn to Love.  You're not the only person in the world who has had problems.  There are lots of people out there who have and have found help. 

All I'm saying is that the internet isn't where you find help, and you need DO need to find a professional and get help.  We can't help you here.  Nor are we even allowed to try beyond what has been said.  It's probably not even healthy for you to be projecting in the state of mind you currently are.  You need to base yourself in THIS reality for a while... figure out what kind of human you want to be.  Because you ARE human... you're no monster, vampire, etc... while you're *here*, you're an awareness in the form of a human being on this planet.  You need to come to terms with what that means without your "non-physical" friends for a while.