Rituale Romanum

Previous topic - Next topic

alucard

The Ritual Romanum contains ancient rites of the catholic church which I am interested in, paticulary the rites of exorcism.  I have checked ebay and I have checked Amazon.  I was wondering if anyone has a copy they would like to sell or knows of a place I can get one.

alucard

Does anyone even know what I am talking about?

Shinobi

alucard

Thanks.  I am not looking for anything "sexy" I am looking for actual Latin exorcisms.  I just want to know how to properly exorcise demons should the need for such skills arise.  I would also like to learn any Egyptian exorcisms that you happen to know of.

Shinobi

alucard

God did not give his power and authority to a few designated people, he gave it to those with enough faith to utilize it.  Anybody who has faith in the lord can make holy water with the right prayers and ingredients.  It is faith in the lord(or  yourself) that does the real work, not the authority of a piece of paper.  Faith is something which is achieved, not given.

Shinobi

Wandering Indigo

WOW! I didn't know those without the Authority of God, given by GRACE to ANYONE who wants it... could cast out demons! Interesting. Problem 1: how do you know the demon won't just return into the body after being launched out violently from a manifested state caused by you approaching the host in a very unclean and pagan manner, such as the way the catholics do it?(the ROMANum tells off on it, but the topic stated shows me that Deliverance is done dirtier by those who are recognized in the demon world as spiritual authority figures... in a very pagan way, which is obvious, as it is catholic. Gregory I, the first pope, was not christian). Problem 2: how do you know that once excorcised, this demon won't attatch itself to YOU as a familiar? Or worse yet, wait three generations and kill all your children(in indirect manners, such as airplane wrecks or car accidents or jetski accidents or someone randomly fires a bullet in Southern California)?
   Step 1:claim the area for the Kingdom of Heaven, in the Name of the Most High. Step 2: grab yourself a holy bible, make sure it's not a NIV. Also make sure it hasn't been rewritten by the Vatican, as they intended to change it a bit in 2001 to slant it more toward acceptance of homopedophilia and homosexuality(according to an archbishop that resigned). I am unaware that any changes were made as I have a NESV written(printed) in 2003 and no such changes were made to the NESV version from the 1980 NKJV, with the exception of retranslation(more accurate). Step 3:make sure you know what you're doing and have been trained for at least 4 months under a Deliverance Minister... identify your opponents by ordering them to choose a spokesperson from the group. Order the spokesperson to speak only the full truth in the Name of Jesus Christ, Son of the One True God(and praise Him a bit during this by embellishing with such things as "who created everything" and "who is king of kings and reigns from on high" and such), and the others to be silent, except when called upon to speak to the spokesperson to answer a question. Step 4:this is where having prayed beforehand with the Holy Spirit's guidance will really kick in to help. Identify through gentle reassurances when required and righteous fury when required(feel you way through this one. They have emotions too, and around 3000 IQ. You have the advantage of authority and guidance) the offices of the demons, and how many there are of each office. This is where pre-deliverance repentance on the host's part comes in. Have the Angels of Heaven that are supervising bring a box large enough to contain the demons. Someone who can talk to angels comes in handy, but if necessary, ask the spokesperson to speak over the host to detail the events occuring. If a demon won't fit in the box, ask God to lower a ladder then order the demon to leave via it. Anyway, the process of identifying the sin that legally allows them to be there is the biggest part of this segment of cleansing. After teh sin has been made known, the host must relinquish the Sin unto God through the Blood of Jesus Christ, and must forgive all involved. For a lie or a theft, the person must inform the victim of the lie they told and ask forgiveness to nullify it, and theft requires the return of the item in its original shape, or a replacement of that item. Rape, sadly, cannot be returned, as a peice of their soul was stolen, and it cannot be returned except through God(apologize and ask forgiveness of the rape-recipient in this occasion). Murder is almost instantly forgiven, as the reason is obvious. Repentance/Forgiveness are very similar. To be unrepentant(to sin, repent, then sin again immediately after, with no intent to truly repent), is evil. Read the Old Testament about what happens to the unrepentant. Remember, though, the Old Testament is more of a guide than anything else. The New Testament is where the current laws are at. Most entities tag themselves to a person not out of fun or profit, but merely to recieve sleep. Demons cannot EVER sleep outside of a host body(person, human being... whatever. One must have a soul and animals do not have a soul, only humans do. An animal posession is 99% of the time the work of a druid or witch), so they must use sin as a reason to become parasitically attatched to a person. That thing about being born into sin? It's all true. That thing about inheriting the family traits? You inherit demons too(upon birth, which is why some imbeciles say they were born fags). Anger and hate are popular sins nowadays. I'd start by asking who the "strong man" is. After you're done, shut doors, have sins repented of, and leave the person's house after praying over and in every room to clean it as well. After one person, you should feel exhausted, but neither of you should be at all harmed in any way, and it can be done in a comfortable livingroom setting with you in a La-Z-Boy and them on the couch.
   Of course, before you start, make darn sure you follow Jesus Christ(He is kind of... the ONLY way to God... I've tried many), and don't go to meaningless seminars held at "churches", but instead attend a Sabbath(Saturday) service(lifechurch.tv or is sort of ok, being there is more important, mainly for the worship), go to a Messianic Jew service, or otherwise study as a large group with a head to the group, then at least twice a week do small group studies meeting in your home or other people's homes(usually 4-8 people, for at least 1 hour). Study means you talk and reason amongst yourselves about what you have read and learned recently. God is never boring, and never stagnant. God doesn't close church('church' means "gathering of the saints") for football. You can have church with 1 friend in a coffee shop.
   MOST importantly - Be careful what you believe! I hope this helps. If you have to draw any sort of symbols for your excorcisms, you're using witchcraft, and that's satan's forte. Oil helps, but only if prayed over. It's a handy symbolic thing. If things get messy(you did it wrong... but anyway) try holy water too. If you can't do an excorcism without roping the person down, you're doing it wrong. TTYL! Have fun.
So much changes, so much is the same. So much to learn, so much to know. So litte time, don't waste a moment. Life is short. Way too short. =)

Shinobi

peacewithyou

In the name of God and our Lord Jesus Christ, peace may be with you!

I read in your messages different opinions about the Rituale Romanum. They shall be, but not to the amusement of your own, but to the worship of our Lord. His grace and mercy has come down to us all in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified for the redemption of our sins, he who has never sinned died for us sinners on the cross. In this act God has shown his unconditional and infinite love for us.
So, do not let this love cease amongst us, brothers, do not make your brother said by provocative messages, do not laugh about your brother who tries to prevent evil, rather help him that he may not come into temptation and so may be able to help others. For who is not against the Lord, he is with the Lord, and may he by His grace provide the world with the deeds of the Lord-everyone with his own charisma that they receive from the Holy Spirit.
Do not conduct the Rituale Romanum for your own glory, rather seek the Lord in it and do this for His glory, that those who do not believe in him start to believe because they see your deeds in the name of the Lord.

May God forgive me my sin, if I might lead you into temptation and may He show you that I only try to be His servant and to show you that you shall believe in Him.
I do not write this to make my judgment come upon you, for there is only one Judge, may He be merciful! Instead of it, not I but the Lord commands you to love each other as He loved you, for there is no greater love but to give his life for a friend.
Thus, if any one of you has been taken into possession by Evil in any way he shall be healed by the Lord and his deeds through you which come out of His love. For He said, whatever you ask the Father in my name, it will be given to you.

So, do not perform the ritual if it makes your brother suffer and do not look for guidance by anybody, but by the Lord himself, for He is our shepherd and He shall protect us from all Evil. Do not think that you can resist or expel the Evil by your own efforts, but rather by the power of the Almighty and His deeds. And this are his deeds: reveal the Evil deeds, let them be known, for they are dark and if they are revealed they come to the light and in the light there is no darkness. Do not be nonsensitive for  injustice, rather prevent it from happening to the others, but not to your own, for you have no right to be judge and bring justice upon yourself by your hand, because there is only one Law and only one Judge, for He made the Law.

In the name of God and our Lord Jesus Christ may the Holy Spirit be given to you to guide you.

May peace be with you!