AP Means Hellbound?

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom Whispers

ok.  so this is what i've been thinking of lately.  if you do astral projection or whatever, do you think you will go to hell?  i'm wondering this because if you do it, you will pretty much know there is an afterlife, or at least more to it than this physical world.  but religion is based on faith, and you're not supposed to know about this until its your time.  just some random babbling.
Now it license lights with million knights the divides and canyon
The shock of the hour has come to devour the evil, deceivers, and satan
Among shin, among men, you wicked, whisperin' devil
Get deep in the flames of hell for the lies you babble

Leannain

i dont believe in hell ;o

James S

Learn to project and you'll find out for yourself that the only true hell is that place inside of us where all our fears reside.

Religions that would make you believe there is a hell for those that don't want to follow along is a religion not based upon faith, but based upon fear.

Blessings,
James

CaCoDeMoN

Faith, law, rules and definitions of sins are a great way of controlling masses and keeping them igorant. I guess there's hell somewhere in the astral, and you can go ther after death if you want or think that you have too, but for me the hell is an insane concept so i will rather stay away.
MEAT=MURDER.

Projector

And now for an opposing viewpoint :wink:

As long as you use your metaphysicalities in the way God wanted you to. Psi and metaphysicalities are a gift that should be treated with graditude towards the maker.

-The Projector-
"Sic vis pacem para bellum"-Latin

My Forum..
http://projector2.proboards37.com/index.cgi

"Gold there is, and rubies in abundance,
but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."

Proverbs 20:15

mactombs

QuoteAs long as you use your metaphysicalities in the way God wanted you to. Psi and metaphysicalities are a gift that should be treated with graditude towards the maker.

Yes, I do indeed get very cross when you use your abilities for financial or libidinous gain. If you are uncertain whether or not I will approve, or put another check next to your name on the "Hell" list, send Me a PM and I will get back to you in the order you prayed, er PM'd.

Also, in My omnipotent ways, I do very much like to be thanked for everything. I have something of an ego ...
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Ramone

/Genuflect Mactombs...

Woe unto me, for I seek only for financial and libidinous gain, oh Lord...and a healthy prostate.

Gandalf

but religion is based on faith, and you're not supposed to know about this until its your time.

Says who?

If you want to restict yourself with all these kinds of straightjackets that people make up for themselves and others then fine, each to their own. But by your argument we shouldnt find out about anything, and just stay in our caves chewing bones.

However, due to the nature of the astral, if you believe you will go to hell, then that is just what will happen, thanks  to the 'thought = action' enviroment of the astral world; it is this same process that allows believers like 'projector' to have his night time adventures with jesus, or the anti-christ or anyone else you can think of.

After a bit of experience in the astral world people eventially twig onto this fact after a while, but how long this takes depends on the individual.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

markulous

Whatever actions you do in life, just do them with love.  If you stay true to that you'll never need worry about hell.  At least that's how it is for me.

star

I always thought the bible said something like 'you shall not suffer a witch to live'

isn't the ability to send your soul out of the body *projected double whatever* considered a power of a witch?
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Gandalf

If you're still worried about the bilge that has found its way into the bible over the years then you're not going to get very far I'm afraid.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

James S

Quote from: starI always thought the bible said something like 'you shall not suffer a witch to live'

isn't the ability to send your soul out of the body *projected double whatever* considered a power of a witch?
Among other abilities, yes, that's pretty much it.
Its the typical kind of statement made by an organised religion that's afraid of people thinking or wanting to find things out for themselves.

The early church condemned "witches" not so much because of what they could do, but what they knew. They were considered to be the ones in rural communities smart enough, and with enough influence over the "uneducated" locals to make them see what a pile of old horse bollocks (thanks for that term Gandalf, its very apt :)) the church's teachings were.

James.

markulous

I pretty much agree with James and Gandalf.

The bible is kind of funny really.  First it does have a lot of useful tools in it.  With that in mind, I am trying to think of a saying I saw on this board or another...It went like:
Kid: Dad, how do we know right and wrong?
Dad: Because the bible tells us what's right.
Kid: How do we know the bible is right?
Dad: Because the bible tells us it's right.

Beth

QuoteKid: Dad, how do we know right and wrong?
Dad: Because the bible tells us what's right.
Kid: How do we know the bible is right?
Dad: Because the bible tells us it's right.

LOL...:lol:  :lol: What a great way to explain the more academic term "circular argument".  This is what Christianity is based upon. The only justification they have of the bible is found in the bible.

This justification has enabled these three primary western religions to create a entirely illusional world that they call 'history' that will never be proven to have happened.  (I don't care what Mel Gibson thinks!!!) The bible stories are just stories, and as such, not real.  

But always remember, it is the human mind that has allowed the religions of the bible to take on such magnitude.  Maybe early on people were actually afraid for their lives if they did not convert, but today's world is very different, it is more intellectual laziness than anything else, and being "a member" of a very large established group makes some people feel more 'normal' ... whatever that is!

But, this is just my opinion...

Peace,
Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

Wandering Indigo

This is where the legal stuff gets really sticky. Technically, those that perform witchcraft and occult things are witches, but I'm Christian and this stuff was really dumped right in my lap, more forced on me. I'm learning how to shut my chakras so I stop hearing and feeling people and trying to learn how to control my radically explosive spiritual energy field(sometimes it flares out to 50 feet! My Empathic Range is over 1 mile in diameter and always a circle around my body... I have no idea how to control it.) in order to live a "normal" life amongst the ignorant stubborn fear-driven masses. :roll:
  No, astralling is not evil. Yes, cursing is. No, the Holy Bible(context, try reading Ezekiel chapter 30-32 for the flipside of the "kill the evil people" hypothesis made by satanist "christian scholars") doesn't want you to slaughter and maime Aunt Jemima because she does witchcraft(Islamites would love to kill and maime her tho... those idiots.). Likely you're focusing on the Old Testament too much. What was written?(if this one really gets you, try reading :lol: ) A New Covenant was formed... the Old one was left there by us Christians more as a historical reference than anythign else. You don't have to follow the stuff in the Old Testament, but it really helps to make your life easier if you do.  Most of your trouble is that you believe mainstream media and tainted catholic views over the real point of focus. Try abstaining from the big church buildings and go only to small church groups held in a comfortable and clean home. If God gives you something, you can either tell Him "Hey, I don't know what this is, please teach me or get rid of it" and He'll make sure to put stuff in your life that either causes it to demanifest or teaches you how to use it. Simple. Things always are.

Beth- from an ex-druid and guy with 212 IQ... the Bible is right not because of this common imbecile's explanation of it, but simply because when you learn enough about reality in its many facets, you find out that there simply is no other explanation that fits, that things just work a very specific way. Even the most negative and darkened entity focuses on the Holy Bible, not because he likes it, but because he wants to use it against his enemies who use it to prevent him from doing anything illegal(like killing someone or stealing lifeforce out of babies, or stepping over into reality to horribly maime and rape someone... spiritually illegal stuff like that), kind of like a really evil trial lawyer. Try going up against demons sometime. I heard in a castle in Scotland somewhere(erm... this is total rumor tho) demons, through extensive occult rituals being performed there, have gained full physical manifestation abilities, but only restricted to that specific castle(as spiritual law must be adhered to lest the Creator step in and chain them to a wall for the rest of forever). Remember always - the negative entities loathe all human life. They cannot, however, directly interfere because our authority exceeds theirs and we are under protection to a certain extent. They also cannot rest without parasitic invasion of our body through the gateway of established wrongdoing("injustice", whatever. Even hating someone, for any reason, is an injustice. I'm clear on why but most people can't grasp what I've learned through reading it, they have to live it. It causes negative energy to well up inside you and poison the positive flow of energy that your lifeforce needs to exist, it "poisons your spirit entity, which is tied to your soul that binds the spirit to the body". It is self-terminating thought behavior, despite the parasitic demon sucking your energy to sustain itself). Try forcing a demon to tell the absolute truth in the absolute authority of the Creator of all that is, then asking it questiong regarding these things. You'll get the same answers(or similar, depending on its adopted personality).

As for the "civilized" catholic-pagan style churches with their greek pagan approaches toward a very powerful set of writing that has been protected for over 2000 years at the cost of millions of lives, it's junk. Toss it. Ignore the mass-oriented infectious seminar-type pseudo-christianity designed to control and manipulate people out of their money and into the service of people who run a church business. If you don't pursue it predominantly on your own, you'll only get lied to, hurt and stolen from. Common misconception. Most attend for politics, some for money, few for witchcraft(gather prayer energy by siphoning it as it leaves the mindless masses), and some for sexual reasons. around 1% of "christians" are really truly Christians. Psychology. Sociology. I love it.
So much changes, so much is the same. So much to learn, so much to know. So litte time, don't waste a moment. Life is short. Way too short. =)

Beth

Indigo,

I am having a difficult time unravelling your post.  Would you please clarify this small section since you are addressing it to me:

QuoteBeth- from an ex-druid and guy with 212 IQ... the Bible is right not because of this common imbecile's explanation of it, but simply because when you learn enough about reality in its many facets, you find out that there simply is no other explanation that fits, that things just work a very specific way.

What do you mean by "the Bible is right"?  Do you mean historically true?  

And when I "learn enough about reality in its many facets," you are saying that I "will find that no other explanation fits?"  Fits what? Reality?  How so?

And just how do things work in a specific way?

Please explain these things to me simply and slowly, because I have never received the teachings of Druidism and my IQ isn't quite 212.  :wink:

Thanks!
Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

James S

Hmmm....

IQ of 212??

And yet the record for worlds highest IQ (based upon current testing standards, and as according to Guinness World Records) is currently held by Marilyn Vos Savant, with an IQ at 190.

So Wandering Indigo, where were you tested and has your test result been submitted for a world record? Or have you been at least offered membership with MENSA?

QuoteI'm learning how to shut my chakras so I stop hearing and feeling people and trying to learn how to control my radically explosive spiritual energy field(sometimes it flares out to 50 feet! My Empathic Range is over 1 mile in diameter and always a circle around my body... I have no idea how to control it.) in order to live a "normal" life amongst the ignorant stubborn fear-driven masses
Well, not a very intelligent thing to be doing there!
Even someone with half your intelligence would know that you actually cannot "shut down" the chakras, that to bring any kind of awareness to your chakras only stimulates them. Only when you ignore them altogether, or bottle up negative emotions will they close off.
You might want to think about that one.

Empathic range only 1 mile? Well, gee, you need to work on that a little bit! Most empaths, even ones not suffering explosive energy fields can sense things about people on the other side of the world. Now an intelligent person who has studied psychic phenomena will be well aware of the relationship between telepaths / empaths and theory of quantum entanglement, and actual physical distance has little to do with what empaths can feel.

In all serious though, if you are really struggling with the emotional junk that empaths tend to pick up around large crowds of people (shopping centres being a typical and well known source of empathic distress), try carrying with you a bit of Flourite or Black Tourmaline (which also has some wonderful gounding properties). These stones are very effective in shielding the sensitive from barrages of dark emotional muck.

Now I'm not going to pick on the rest of your post because, well a lot of it sounds like the unfounded constructs of a religious belief system, but then hey, isn't that what we're all talking about here?

As I hope you can plainly see from my little dig at this post of yours, If you want to be taken at all seriously here, try not to come across as having an EQ (Ego Quotient) of 212. Your other posts seem pleasant enough, except... just a little writing hint, which you've started to apply here... paragraphs. They do make reading a post somewhat more tolerable.

:)
James.

markulous

Actually isn't Steven Hawking's IQ like 280?  I could be wrong though.

I pretty much agree with the last 2 posters though.  To say the bible is right for you is one thing.  But to just say it's right, period, is another.

And even if your IQ is 212, it really doesn't mean anything.  Your IQ is intelligence, not wisdom.

Souljah333

QuoteMost of your trouble is that you believe mainstream media and tainted catholic views over the real point of focus.

That was a flawless comment up until the mainstream part (and on). what the HELL would the real point of focus be? never mind...not really seeking the answer on that, but it's that weird stray string that hangs, and once humans begin pulling...there is no stopping until it's one whole unraveled mess. my point being (& by no means meant to be real/absolute or to the point) why stop at corporate talking heads & organized religion??? how long do you keep pulling at that thread until you find you yourself are connected?!? anyway...

...humans aren't good at being exact. we're much better at being vague, and vague works with ignorance, but definitely not with arrogance. what was the question? oh yeah, do you go to hell if you AP? well if "projecting" has anything to do with it...we've all got a one-way ticket. so the question concerns the astral...whether you work to get there or it just happens. i don't have an answer either way. the question (to me) is silly, because we are the astral/the astral is us. the concept of hell is strange also.
as humans we do such an incredible job of destroying, devastating, abusing, consuming, and wasting everything around us for our own personal gain, pleasure and convenience...while holding on to that absolute idea of hell, and the luxury of always being able to do whatever we please and begging for forgiveness after. we have no trouble creating our own little version here on earth.
So call it what you will...the question would be, "if I do things I'm not suppose to will I get in trouble?"
Yes! The bases are pretty much covered on that. You cross that line into trouble-maker, mysfit, terrorist or witch...and you may be dealt with accordingly (and by your own people!) However, this same path is also the path to enlightenment. The path that leads back to your power.  You can stay in the box and be safe, but security is an illusion, not something to build a belief system upon. Some people would insist that the astral is an illusion as well, but it can't be denied...one with far fewer rules!

For me the whole idea of service-to-self (STS) beings & service-to-others (STP) beings...is pretty basic, and I follow the idea of "workship". It all depends on what you're doing with it. How you apply yourself and what your intentions are...and it doesn't matter what dimension your in...this "truth" of yourself is carried through and into everything. I don't think it's ever been said anywhere that "John went to hell, because he looked over the mountain", or "Mary was smote, because she put her head under the water". It's 2005 (so we like believe). I think it's high time we began loosening that grip on "borders"! Fences are for cattle. To keep them in place till it's time for the slaughter. If it weren't for these grand illusions of property, "authority", and security...there wouldn't be any...if humans didn't build them themselves.

So it's not exactly a poor question...it's just that you're asking the wrong "people"...and really...don't you already have the answer!?! ;)

With much respect
Soul
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

James S

I originally though that too Markulous, but I read somewhere that Stephen Hawking's IQ is actually somewhere in the 160's, which is still pretty damn high! The thing with with Hawking is his physical disabilities have led him to make much better use of his intelligence potential.

My wife used to work on a help desk with a guy that had an IQ of 160, and was a registered MENSA member. He had the potential to achieve the same level of academic greatness as Hawking, but his love in life is ballroom dancing, so he's simply not explored the mental potential he has. Mind you, he's still in his mid 20's so who knows where he'll go next.

Erm...sorry for going off on a tangent here.  :oops:

:)
James.

Sasuke

Quote from: markulousActually isn't Steven Hawking's IQ like 280?  I could be wrong though.

I pretty much agree with the last 2 posters though.  To say the bible is right for you is one thing.  But to just say it's right, period, is another.

And even if your IQ is 212, it really doesn't mean anything.  Your IQ is intelligence, not wisdom.

At any one time, the average IQ is always at a standard 100, and the highest possible IQ is always 200. While the actual average IQ of the populace may change over the years, the scale is altered to reflect that while still keeping the average and maximum numbers.

Kitsune

Hell does exist, but only as a creation of Man. You see, when so many believe in something like Hell, it's created on th Astral. Same with Heaven. Like another before me said, Religion is mass control. Especially the Christian Religions. And as you cans ee, it's working.

Greyfox

The quick answer is, no way--hell--as a literal reality--is a myth, created a long time ago by the pristhood as a means of crowd control.

If you don't believe me, maybe you will believe the pope--John Paul II, that is--who during a papal audience in 1999 told those present that hell is not a place per se, but the condition of being apart from God, which is a self-chosen condition.
"Effectiveness is the measure of truth."--Seventh Huna Principle

nibor

At any one time, the average IQ is always at a standard 100, and the highest possible IQ is always 200. While the actual average IQ of the populace may change over the years, the scale is altered to reflect that while still keeping the average and maximum numbers.

Well, I recently saw a documentary on TV about geniuses. And there where a seven year old british boy in there, who already studied in college, and had a reported IQ of 298 (!). When he where three years old, he had an IQ of 160. I don't remember his name unfortunately. And there is this person named William James Sidis who are dead now, but where said to have an IQ between 250 and 300. Check this link out, and you will find him among other geniuses:

http://hem.bredband.net/b153434/Index.htm

But I guess that they used some different test on this boy, that where harder in some way. Maybe some of you knows more about this, or saw the documentary.

/nibor[/quote]