David Warner

Ap Friends,

Thought you might like this.

http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/angels/angels.htm

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Jelal67

wow... I listened to them, and they choral voices are beautiful...
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

abu-usaama

these are all satanic states, not angelic states.

"And (remember) the Day when He will gather them all together, and then will say to the angels: "Was it you that these people used to worship?"

They (angels) will say: "Glorified be You! You are our Wali (Lord) instead of them. Nay, but they used to worship the jinns; most of them were believers in them."

So Today (i.e. the Day of Resurrection), none of you can profit or harm one another. And We shall say to those who did wrong : "Taste the torment of the Fire which you used to belie." [34:40-42]

David Warner

abu-usaama,

hmmm.. funny you should say that, especially when this occurred during a church service.. it seems that anything that is labeled paranormal is satanic.

can i ask you if you've ever read the NIV bible, or had a full wide awake obe?

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

abu-usaama

Not all "paranormal" events are necessarily satanic. For example there are real miracles that God bestowed upon His believing servants. But to be honset with you, what you posted isnt one of them. It's from devilsh spirits who want to confirm people's false ideas.

I have read some of NIV, the first two "gospels" and a little bit of other parts.

And I have had an OBE, i dont know what you mean by full wide awake though.

David Warner

abu-usaama,

I appreciate and respect your beliefs, but however first hand experience of thousands obe's, research, study of many beliefs/religions, nde's (personally) proven otherwise for me.

I feel the more you project, educate yourself to what I explained you will start to see a bigger and wider picture. Not that it will move you away from your beliefs, but to open you to others, share, and experience. Not just on a physical level either.

The one thing that I found with these recordings was the poor quality. It would have been nice to hear a cleaner recording. If it was actual angels singing, than I honestly doubt it was satanic.

Your thoughts are welcome'd.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Stookie

Hmmm, they were pretty interesting. Definitely sounds like real services (I've been to enough). The angels on the first recording do sound exactly like the voice on my synthesizer labeled "angels" though. Still very cool though. All kinds of crazy stuff happens in pentecostal churches.

...and Kansas, Florida, and Maryland ARE NOT satanic states.  :-D

David Warner

Stookie,

I know what you mean - I've was raised in United Methodist Church and I tapped the sermons back in the day on the primative cassette recorder. Although, the sound wasn't bad but it wasn't the greatist either.

Anyways, define satanic states.... Abu is way off on this one.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

abu-usaama

By state I mean the condition of something.

The conidition of the situation described is satanic.

But that isnt to say that many people are not in a "satanic state" otherwise. In my opinion, most of the world is in a "satanic state."

I will not deny, voice of silence, that you do experience what are known as "out of body experiences", however, the reality of such experiences can very depending on the person who has them.

There is a statement by a particular individual, al-khidhr, whom Muslims believe tlaked to Moses, who said  to him  "My knowledge, your knowledge and the knowledge of all of creation compared to the knowledge of Allah(God) is like birds dipping their beaks into a sea."

The first step to getting on the path of the truth and seeing things how they really are is in submitting oneself to Allah, The Self-Sufficient, whom neither begets nor is begotten, and whom nothing compares to.

David Warner

abu-usaama,

I welcome you to visit my web site based on my twenty year research from a scientific, religious, and spiritual overview of my experiences. I'm indeed fluent with projecting and have been since 1987.

Just recently, I finished up studying the NIV Bible as I've always wanted to understand. My next study will probably be Islam and to educate myself about Mohammad and Allah. But from my findings and experience is that "no religion" is any better than the one that person seeks, has faith, belief, loving, caring, along with 'helping' the world.

We can sit here all day in debate about religious, self truth, enlightment, but it won't get us anywhere. Where we need to start is coming together and finding the cure for the poisons of the world.

Anyways, I'm rambling... here's my web site for your review. You can also query my posts from the past to research my posts here and on the net.

Take care,

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us

www.invisiblelight.us

Principle

Do I believe this can occur?

Yes.

Do I believe in the authenticity of these specific tapes?

No.

I keep an open-mind to all possibilities and things in this world and beyond it,
However, Proving the Authenticity of these tapes is another agenda.

I guess I would have had to been there to believe,
However, Like I said I do believe this can occur.

The internet is not the most reliable and trustworthy source.