Should we do AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Just to add to Lightbeam's amazing post here. The Bible can be interpreted in different ways. The Bible is also not the whole story. Many details were left out of it. The Bible was written from a menagerie of transcripts from that time period.

Did you know that other cultures of other time periods have stories of a Great Flood as well? This is just one example of the Bible not being all there is of the truth, per say.

My only question has always been "What happens if some day it is proven that we were created by Extraterrestrials?" Will we respect them as what we call God/s?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Rakkso

Quote from: theAbsolute on November 06, 2015, 12:30:05
You accuse me that I'm the one who believes in everything that TV shows, and you post some classics. Yes, I can read Wikipedia, yes, I went to school, yes, I know what official theory is.
But that doesn't mean it is correct.

You're the one trusting media.

My wrong, I do not intent to accuse someone and I apologize if that is how I made it look, I just assumed "you look like the kind of person who believes everything the Tv says...". Clearly I am wrong.

You know what? You are right, right here.
I wasn't even aware of that, it's just that since everything I've read regarding the age of the Universe points to that beginning, and with the Cosmos series being so enticing and bringing you up lots of what they believe it is evidence, I do not know what else to believe then. With The All being Living Mind I guess the concept of something eternal trully is something that goes beyond our comprehension and grasping of Mind and makes it tottally unknowable (did I spell it right?), so it would be like a dolphin trying to learn how to ride a bicycle, so this highly paid scientist in their fancy laboratories with a number 5size ball brain are telling us that everything comes from a Void and returns there to further explode and repeat the Will of the Source again, or, the universe is pretty much eternal, in the sense that there is no Absolute middle point in it in any direction; Blasphemy is what the churches scream at this, I certainly do not know, I'm just thinking out of the box.
So If you happen to be in possesion of such knowledge I would love to educate myself even more and read it if you are so kind to point it towards me.

I'll quote from you:
QuoteWell, had a long research on this topic and I don't believe in millions of years at all. Also, I don't think that micro-evolution leads to macro-evolution. Those are only assumptions, and a wrong ones.
QuoteYou can't prove that any fossil is millions years old. All dating methods include assumption that earth is millions years old, already. They are false. They are  not accurate. Evolution is just a religion.
Especially knowing that God created everything, I don't see a point of trusting blindly in evolution.

You are trusting blindly in the above assertion. Not even asking yourself how it works.
Unless you see a withe bearded man genetic engeneering all of life here on Earth and he comming from another solar system which is certainly another possibility. LoL
This is somewhat confusing to me, you do believe in man and Dino beasts living together in the Old days, but not in million of years of Earth old?
And just so you know, science can and does prove this, they have this highly scientific photonic analyzer machines or whatever, and they just take a tiny pieze of matter out of a fossil (shell where an organism lived) and with heavy physics they determine the elements that compose it, and their stability (i.e. your blood is stable for random number of 6 years, any physicist with they right equipment can take drop and tell you when was it Produced and how long it remains for it to be be stable and dry, before it turns into mere dust). (As far as I know a particle can be stable for 500millions years or more, you could take it, measure it, and know its 500million years old)

QuoteMicro-evolution is variations within a single kind. One offspring can never give a birth to another offspring. We never observed macro-evolution and there are no indications for it.
You can post any official example you can google, but trust me, I read them all already.
Opposite to that, we have many historical records of dinosaurs living together with people.

I can't, I wouldn't know where to start even. You say we may not have evidence for that, or maybe is not just there clear in the light of media, but we do have rocks all over Earth showing us the passing of time, where once great lakes or even seas ashored, and washed heavily day after day for milleniae down on the rocks, until gigantic blocks got reduced to mere dust scrap, there is holes, gaps, abysses, etc. There is a whole science dedicated to this fact, geologists I think they are called. Cliffs are Arched size for a reason... Imagine what evolution would do with a cell and a principle for it so that it adapts a new, endlessly, following natures pattern of course.

Again, the Universe is vast, do you think we are the only ones here on Earth? or that we posses all knowledge of things, or worst!! that our scientists posses it? Just think about our potential man, we could be teleporting ourselves to the bathroom and back if we wanted to...

I believe in something like an Internet connection of minds, across the whole Universe, being The Mind, and even if it doesn't exist already I see it in the future in it, Imagine you pass away and your consciousness experiences and memories are uploaded to some higher framework, via waves or fields or whatever, that would be awesome. Just as much as the blueprints for Everything lie in the Mind of God, bringing down matter and spirit for his works. You can call a me a dreamer.

Rakkso

Quote from: Lumaza on November 06, 2015, 22:04:31
Just to add to Lightbeam's amazing post here. The Bible can be interpreted in different ways. The Bible is also not the whole story. Many details were left out of it. The Bible was written from a menagerie of transcripts from that time period.

Did you know that other cultures of other time periods have stories of a Great Flood as well? This is just one example of the Bible not being all there is of the truth, per say.

My only question has always been "What happens if some day it is proven that we were created by Extraterrestrials?" Will we respect them as what we call God/s?

Agree.
We even have an African American Jesus back in Africa, if you research.
Whatever the lower minds of human race think, the higher minds will undoubtely see the truth, and treat it by what it is, just as how we respect our elders, it should be no different... we could learn more from them too. I do not see great cathastrophy exept that reserved to whoever lives in denial... unless we are but mare slaves and meat for them, even I would rise, idk. But maybe we are that and we would still live just in the same way we have been living. lol

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on November 06, 2015, 22:04:31

If they have good intentions, I will respect them. But not as Gods. I identify myself as a spirit. If some physical advanced civilization has the ability to populate planets with life forms and genetically alter and watch their evolution, I'm ok with that, because my spirit has chosen to enter that biological organism. Maybe they just had the life forms already in their own planet, who knows created from what, and now they populate suitable planets with the same species. I don't see anything wrong with that. The same way, we create farms and breed animals, plant crops, etc. Same idea, just on a bigger scale.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rakkso

Quote from: LightBeam on November 06, 2015, 22:29:35
If they have good intentions, I will respect them. But not as Gods. I identify myself as a spirit. If some physical advanced civilization has the ability to populate planets with life forms and genetically alter and watch their evolution, I'm ok with that, because my spirit has chosen to enter that biological organism. Maybe they just had the life forms already in their own planet, who knows created from what, and now they populate suitable planets with the same species. I don't see anything wrong with that. The same way, we create farms and breed animals, plant crops, etc. Same idea, just on a bigger scale.

To paint is beautiful, but to paint painters that can learn how to paint too, to paint beautiful things... woahh... Beautiful - God idea -

Lumaza

Quote from: Rakkso on November 06, 2015, 22:38:17
To paint is beautiful, but to paint painters that can learn how to paint too, to paint beautiful things... woahh... Beautiful - God idea -
That's the definition of "evolution" in a nutshell!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Wonderfully expressed as usual Lightbeam.

It would appear that several and varying "evolutions" are at work here. The extra-terrestrial involvement became apparent to me some decades ago. According to some, there are as many as 12 ET groups operating here, some with helpful purposes, others not so helpful or neutral at best. Some may be interested in our body/mind/soul complex, others may see the occupying spirit as nothing more than a nuisance to their use of our physical organism. It expands the concept of thinking about just how many "beings" from however many dimensions, are participating in/with the Being that I had formerly thought of as soley Me...from symbiotic organisms in my intestines, to bacteria lodged within my lungs, to thoughtforms within my aura, to ETs utitlizing my physical body...I am relegated to being just another temporary owner/occupant, Lol. The "farm animal" becomes an uncomfortable but likely accurate metaphor. To me, the beauty, complexity and enormity of our Multiverse becomes ever greater but the further I am shoved into the cosmic food chain, the more humbling it becomes as well. The TOTAL human being. Sobering thoughts.

We are just a few of many multitudes of cosmic entities, gathered here for a time, at the Earth Life System, making use of the unique, collective learning process that it alone avails us, in its myriad forms and fashions.

This I found interesting some twenty years ago, a quote from The Book of the Damned by Charles Fort, 1919, page 163

"I think we're property.
I should say we belong to something:
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:
That something owns this earth---all others warned off.
......Pigs, geese, and cattle.
First find out that they are owned.
Then find out the whyness of it."

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Great posts EV and Lumaza  :-)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rakkso

That remainds me of an Anime called Gantz, where building size ET's arrive on earth on cubic spacechips with some sort of dimensional machine inside so it is HUGE, like Doctor Who's Tardis, but Planet size inside. And they collect humans while faking a "war" with our government and eat us like cattle lol. And that is just to depopulate the world.
A curious fact is that in the Anime the God entity that appears in the "floor of the Truth" during the last chapters, answering All questions, says that when humans die, 14grams of information move on to another dimension. Pretty enticing though. Bizarre too...