The Rapture or Just major coincidence?

Previous topic - Next topic

JackNorth

I have done my research and I have some vital information about what is to come in 2015.
As many of us are aware, the star of Bethlehem has appeared in our skies for the, since the birth of Christ, second time in history. Many Christians (just to clarify I am not religious) have taken this as a divine sign saying that the rapture and the second coming of Jesus is upon us. This sparked my inner curiosity and being the young, truth seeking theorist that I am I decided to research deeply. I have found that there will be a four 'blood' moon tetrad

"On April 15, 2014, there was a total lunar eclipse. It was the first of four consecutive total eclipses in a series, known as a tetrad; a second one took place on October 8, 2014, third one on April 4, 2015 and the remaining one will take place on September 28, 2015. It is one of eight tetrads during the 21st century AD.[1] As with most lunar eclipses, the moon appeared red during the April 15 eclipse.[2][3] The red color is caused by Rayleigh scattering of sunlight through the Earth's atmosphere, the same effect that causes sunsets to appear red.[2] Hagee also connects the solar eclipse of March 20, 2015 in the middle of the sequence.The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes." - Extracted from Wikipedia

This explains from a religious point of view that obviously the lord is returning. Of course tetrads have occurred in the past, and there has been some major religious events on these dates, but, upon further research I have discovered some more interesting ideas. The final moon in this tetrad is a super moon, and on the final day of the tetrad there is a theory saying an apocalyptic asteroid is hurtling towards our planet.
The moment I heard of this asteroid I thought of it as a far fetched idea and due to farther research, my belief of this asteroid began to dwindle. Eventually I stumbled upon that this asteroid theory was proposed by someone who NASA discredited. NASA, a governmental organisation. I don't know about you but I have very little respect for governments and there 'truth'.
More research came about and I found that NASA has recently put forth a project known as 'Spaceguard' which is a satellite that is meant to protect us from apocalyptic asteroids... They have recently been shoveling millions of dollars into this project. This comes across as slightly shady to me, first they are reassuring  that there will be no apocalyptic asteroid, next there tipping millions of dollars into some project to protect us from apocalyptic asteroids? NASA, what are you up to?

I have been blabbing about asteroids too much without a point, now I would like to show you my point, my point being that this asteroid that NASA denies is set to hit the earth on September 24th-28th 2015... It took me a moment to realise but that date is the exact date the the blood super moon tetrad will occurr. Coincidence?
Now, I know it's kind of some crazy stuff but remember, the star of Bethlehem appeared in the sky and with all this other information it seems suffice to say... the rapture could possibly be upon us, I'd like to hear all of your guys' opinions.

Thanks, Jack

Newoldsoul

I just posted in the dreams section today of a thread on faceboon regarding the jade helm military excercise and a question was asked if anyone had been having strange dreams lately. Almost all shared a dream of fire, explosions, asteroids and some are more than firmly convinced it is nibiru. With that being said, does it matter and is it to be believed? Is it even real? Governmental entities rely on fear and confusion to distract and control a populace in my opinion. Bread and circuses.... However, and i'm not any sort of mathmetician, astrologer, astronomer or any of the such, i believe there is a mathematical calculation that can correctly predict with somewhat accurate fashion apocolyptic events. if we take the mayan calendar  for instance and look at the accuracy of it, imagine what else could be discovered, tracked and catalogued if we weren't getting wiped out every so often. Constantly finding ancient cities, civilizations, tools, instruments, techniques we don't believe were capable to have been employed in those times. I think it's a bad idea to assume that we "know" from prophecy and or mathematics and science what is and what ain't when we supposedly know more about the surface of the moon than we do of our own oceans. Still believe the answers remain inside of us and that the information is accessible somehow but i'm far from coming into contact with information that would lead to information that would lead me to THE information... If that makes any sense.

thedigi321

i have had dreams of meteors, for the past year or so like i can see my friends we are all talking and it comes true exacly a few months later but no meteor in the real world it is strange to say the least

Kzaal

Yeah, like Newoldsoul said, I've been following Nibiru (Planet X) stuff on youtube and theses are rather disturbing yet could be very accurate... September 28th would be the date where we could clearly see Nibiru in the sky next to the sun, after this, it would hide behind the sun until it would reappear December 25th- 30th and by March 2016 it would clearly be visible next to us, (around 50x-200x bigger than the moon) it's would actually be twice to 8 times bigger than jupiter and it's carrying all the asteroids it would have collided with when entering the asteroid belt...
I've looked at the sun, took pictures but I can't see anything. I've watched videos on youtube, most pictures look like lens flares or faked.
The thing is... and that's the reason why we discovered so many planets in our solar system, it's that originally when 16th-17th century people started looking for planets it was because they found a disturbance in the orbital path of other planets, they searched for what was causing it and never found it.
If this thing is real... All governments are doing a really good job at covering it, Chemical trails in the sky hiding the sun at the most critical moments where we could see it etc. (I've seen it myself, most of the chemical trails released by planes are always released to cover the sun from sight).
Debunkers trying to deny everything and say it's a hoax would also be in the game which makes it even harder to know what to believe in.

As most people, I also had apocalyptic dreams, altho mines have been going for around 20 years now lol...
Whatever it is, it doesn't matter, enjoy the show. Anyway if it's not that... It's World War 3... so whatever, this world is on the breach of destruction anyway.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Lumaza

Quote from: Kzaal on August 23, 2015, 05:11:10
If this thing is real... All governments are doing a really good job at covering it, Chemical trails in the sky hiding the sun at the most critical moments where we could see it etc. (I've seen it myself, most of the chemical trails released by planes are always released to cover the sun from sight).
I see that many people are still trying to deny that "Chem trails" do exist. I guess you can only keep your eyes shut for so long though. I also think that there is a good reason for the Chem trails, but that it doesn't necessarily have to do with Nibiru. I know some say that Chem trails are for weather management or used by Monsantos for crop management. There are many views on this.
The expectations of the Scientific Community has been that were supposed to have been right in the middle of a very potent Solar Maximum. I believe that the Chem trails were installed to ward off the strength of those rays and the damage that could be done by them and the Sun in general. The goal being to prevent the destruction of our technological advancements, as in the Internet the Powers, grids, etc.. It's just that that severe Solar Maximum hasn't occurred at all. If anything it's the exact opposite of a Solar Maximum at the current time. I base my opinion on Scientific seminars that I have seen about 12 years that posed the threat as being a reality. In these seminars they were trying to come up with a game plan per say on how to handle this problem. Hence the birth of HAARP.  I have noticed that Sunsets don't look like they used to. It's like some kind of "filter" has been put over it. They are definitely up to something and as long as it works, we don't really have to know the details. It's funny how people say they want to know something until they finally know it. Then they wished they hadn't.

I heard on a Radio a couple of years ago that at some seminar on Climate and Weather, that people were demanding answers and that finally some General got up and asked the crowd "Do you remember what the Sun looked like years ago 15 years ago? Now look at it today. It's all for your benefit". Then he stood up and left the seminar. Whether this was a true event or just a hoax, like so much other stuff out there, only the people in attendance there would know.

QuoteDebunkers trying to deny everything and say it's a hoax would also be in the game which makes it even harder to know what to believe in.
Debunkers debunk, that's what they are good at, lol!

If Nibiru was moving towards the Earth it would have already caused major problems with the other Planets that it passed by. Especially if it had other Asteroids, etc. orbiting it.

For some reason there are a lot of people right now via Radio Shows, etc. stirring up people's angst about a upcoming event in September. If anything happens we can't do anything about it anyways. So, we are better off just living now, instead of getting anxious about something that may or may not happen in the future. Coast to Coast AM's host has been livid about the fact that we haven't done anything to protect our Grids and way of life from a severe/major Solar Flare or EMP burst. He has even used his own finances to educate people about the danger. I find it hard to believe that Governments of our world would just allow everything that they worked so hard to build to just crash and burn so easily. It hasn't been the question "if" a major Solar Flare occurred, it has always been "when" it will. I believe we have protection well in place. If I was a "Threat Assessor" working for Gov't (like someone famous most of us in the AP community know of, not naming any names here), then I would have definitely seen this a possibility and have made some kind of plans to protect against it.

...and now for my own personal take on this. I don't think the one's watching over us (I don't mean the Gov'ts) are about to sit and watch us "crash and burn" either. Take that comment for what you wish!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Kzaal

At my stage, nothing really matters anymore for me except my spiritual development and enlightenment. Dying wether it be next year or in 60 years from now doesn't make me feel anxious in any way. I've experienced much more stress and anxiety in my teenage years and my early 20's than I'd ever experience again in my lifetime so, even if a giant planet would hit the earth or do a fly by and we'd be hit by asteroids it wouldn't change my way of thinking. My mind is at peace. I don't really expect anything other than a natural death...

It's not like I'd win at the lotto anyway hahaha.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.