Universal Faith

Previous topic - Next topic

omass

I have been researching this topic for along time now...What is the truth? Well the answer is probably that everyone has their own truth, simple as that-Right?
Well the "everyone has their own truth" idea is probably correct to some extent. I have put together this theory using Monroes "Levels of Focus" and other sorces (including my persoanl Astral Projection Experiences). Ever heard of the Ancient Egyptian Religion? That their soul gets judged after death and if it's good then they go to heaven and if it's bad their soul gets eaten e.t.c e.t.c...Well I have played around with Holy Books of other Faiths and what do the Christians believe? Ultimately the same thing! Why? Well if you are/were Christian you probably believe/believed that once you die St. Peter will wait for you at pearly gates...He will look throught you life and say if you are fit to enter heaven. Muslims have the same thing. Well not THE SAME thing but quite similar. So from this we could say that a persons soul IS judged after death because there are many sources pointing to it. I have also sources pointing to what the heaven is like but more of that later. Anyway what happens once your soul is judged? Well let's first answer the question of how LONG the soul is judged. Well my sorces point out that if your soul was either good or bad the judgement happens quickly because it's pretty easy to determine if it is either good or bad, if it was very happy in life and helped others or if your backstabbed everyone and stole money from the donation box(lol). The average soul actually gets judged for quite a period of time because they ( don't have a better word) have to determine if you are either more good or more bad(also I would prefer to use other words but that's all I have). What happens to souls who have commited terrible crimes? Good Question! They wait a long, long, long, long time to be judged because they cannot enter the Judgement Place with all the bad energies around them. The judgement is also extremely slow because (now im not sure about this) they (those who judge) try to find things that maybe slightly justify the crimes/something like that. Where does everyone get sent?
Now this is where a part of Monroes theory comes in because the 1st plane (the lowest one) is what religious people describe as hell. Not that it is hell. The souls here watch what happens or earth(they are drug addicts/sex addicts/addicted to ego), so if they lived only to drink they would watch people drinking, if they lived to kill they would watch people kill. But these poor souls can only watch the scenes and they cannot take part in them. This is more of a "purgatory" because if a soul gets disgusted to a certain extend they will move away from these earhly scenes and move higher up. The place above it (2nd) is beautiful! Or sometimes not.... This is basically a place where things happen what you thought would happen after death. SO if you believed that you would stop existing you would sit in a very dark abiss until you could move up into the next afterlife plane. On the other hand if you believe that if you will be pleased by 101 virgins that is excatly what would happen(although it is unlikely you would go up because that is a sort of earthly thing). On the next plan(3rd) people do just what they did in life. So take a Doctor for excample. He would be very busy with operating pacients/treating other things(this COULD be the Monroes Rehabilitation Center because there are VERY different places on this plane). As you pass throught the 4th plane all the eartly scenes(101 virgins, doctors,) slowly dissapear. The 5th Plane is something interasting. People who managed get this high are inventing/receiving inventions/artworks/e.t.c that they will most likely release into the earth in the next incarnation. Now the 6th plane is something interasting. THis is were the religious people go. Say you are a devout Christian/Satanist/Muslim/Whatever you go here. Here you can see Angels(if your Catholic) and beautiful heavenly gardens. However there are many more disturbing scenes if you are a Satanist because you are in a lava pit torturing other souls(of course they are not real souls just parts of their sick imagination). Now what is the 7th plane you ask? Well here you are tought elements of the truth. People get here mostly via advancing throught other planes but some go here directly. Well of course every general plan has 100s of subplanes but I am just giving a general overview. OK now about what happens STRAIGHT after we die. Well you kind of hibernate. This is like judgement-if you were good/bad this happens quickly but if you are a average soul then slowly. What is heaven? Well the fact is that the real heaven CANNOT be offered as the carrot like most other religions do nowadays. Why? Well you lose your ego. Yes that's right. Now this was strange to me to believe at first and I denied it but as I resarched it more and more it slowly became clear. And here you basically are the god. Everyone here is a god. Well in Christianity/Muslim Faiths they believe in 1 god. Well there is only 1 god. And that is YOU. How can there be 1 god if everyone is god? Well in heaven (in my belief) all are one.
And incase your wondering if you have much choice after death. Well as it happens you do. Once you judgement is finished you kindof have a choice of what to do/where to go but I'm not sure about that. What I do know however is that at one point we all reincarnate. Don't believe me? Well I'm not asking you to! FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH IN THAT CASE! Happy searching!

Signing off...

omass

omass

Noone have any opinions about this? :P THis is from the long periods of time when I looked for information everywhere.
Im guessing this is one of the less active forum sections...

Szaxx

Hi,
Its been read 32 times.
Im not religious but the universal oneness is quite real. Its something you have to experience as words can't explain it as it is more a feeling than anything.
Ok on the various religions having a similarity regarding god. If you go much further back in history there's many gods. This indicates that through time the evolution up to this day suggests theres only one. Carry this principle way into the future and we all become one. We are effectively all this one god. For the removal of hostility it better to say the universal oneness rather than god as an alternative. It really helps with opposing religious opinions.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

bluelily

It's an interesting thought that if you look at various religions together, they have certain traits in common... Not that that necessarily validates anything. Do you also know how similar they are, or not, in terms of what 'criteria' the soul is judged by? Because that's quite a relevant issue to those of us who are still alive and can influence our future selves, and certainly from what I've heard from some Christians, it isn't necessarily about the quality of your behaviour and being if you haven't accepted the right religion. Whereas others would say that it's all about developing your consciousness, or your behaviour in life, or your motives deep down regardless of what you did. So many theories...
Follow your heart without remorse.

omass

Hmm Szaxx, I react to everything very openly and I like the idea  where we will all become one at the end.. But that is one of the ideas I am trying to get across in this piece of text. The idea I gave was that once we die we are taken to a place where we all become one at the end to experience the judgement and then be assigned to one of the planes of existence...sorry if I forgot to mention that by the way. And yes the further you go back the more each person had their own god. Then each tribe. Then each town,..e.t.c, e.t.c. But doesn't that mean that a person was worshipping someone who they thought was ideal once and now they worship something further away from what they WANT to believe? Or perahaps we are slowly getting closer to the truth(the human race)? Or perahaps rolling away from it? And yes it is easier to say Universal Oness to not offend anyone else here. Having said that, God is a much simpler word and easier for the average man to enterpret...

Yes bluelily, I am putting the similarities of different religions together as well as the views of some philosophers(well not strictly saying philosophers(not unless you take Monroe as a philosopher)) plus the things I have found on my travels(physical and astral) into a thing I can call my truth(It has been changing rapidly). Aaah and the "criteria" that the soul is judged by. Well that I can't say. But all religions refer to a judgement day. Im not sure if Buddhists do(But I think they do) so I think that we can accept that there is a time when a soul is judged. Personally, I think that every minute detail you have done is judged. They are judged by a Universal Criteria.  Motives...Yes motives matter alot but have you heard about the guy in Norway who shot about a hundred foreign students who believed he was doing it for god and his country and believes he should be called a saint and a saviour...He shot 100 inncont children yet if he judged himself by his motives he is wholly justified. All very interasting.

Stookie_

Fearing judgement is bound to throw you into a belief-systems afterlife. A person should do things because they are the right things to do, not because they feel they're being watched. Like a christian whose principals are based on not wanting to go to hell. That's no way to live.

The idea of multiple incarnations based on past actions & needed qualities for the whole (karma) makes much more sense.

Volgerle

I think you only judge yourSELF. No one else judges you. Ever. You might be councelled because there are councels and teachers.

This is the general insight from countless hypnotic regressions in systematic reincarnational research. Also OBE-explorers report more or less the same (e.g. Monroe, Campbell).

Here's from an amazing book written by the most famous regression therapist, M. Newton:

Quote"Orientation conferences with our guides allow us to begin the long process of self evaluation
between lives. Soon we will have another conference, this time with more
master beings in attendance. In the last chapter, I referred to the ancient Egyptian
tradition of newly deceased souls being taken into a Hall of Judgement to account
for their past life. In one form or another, the concept of a torturous courtroom trial
awaiting us right after death has been part of the religious belief system of many
cultures. Occasionally, a susceptible individual in a traumatic situation will say they
had an out-of-body experience with nightmarish visions of being taken by
frightening specters into an afterlife of darkness where they were sentenced in front
of demonic judges. In these cases, I suspect a strong preconditioned belief system of
hell.
In the quiet, relaxing state of hypnosis, with continuity on all mental levels, my
subjects report that the initial orientation session with their guides prepares them to
go before a panel of superior beings. However, the words courtroom and trial are
not used to describe these proceedings. A number of my cases have called these wise
beings, directors and even judges, but most refer to them as a Council of Masters or
Elders. This board of review is generally composed of between three and seven
members and since souls appear before them after arriving at their home base, I
will go into this conference in more detail at the end of the next chapter.
All soul evaluation conferences, be they with our guides, peers, or a panel of masters
have one thing in common. The feedback and past life analyses we receive in terms
of judgement is based upon the original intent of our choices as much as the actions
of a lifetime. Our motivations are questioned and criticized, but not condemned in
such a way as to make us suffer. As I explained in Chapter Four, this does not mean
souls are exonerated for their acts which harmed others simply because they are
sorry. Karmic payment will come in a future life. I have been told that our spiritual
masters constantly remind us that because the human brain does not have an innate
moral sense of ethics, conscience is the soul's responsibility. Nevertheless, there is
overwhelming forgiveness in the spirit world. This world is ageless and so too are
our learning tasks. We will be given other chances in our struggle for growth."

copied from this googled source here: http://arbid.co.uk/views/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/JourneyofSouls.pdf

Hence any judgement day accounts are just a wrongly remembered or deliberately distorted (fear dogma!) impressions given of these life-between-lives councils or your 'class' sessions with teachers.

Szaxx

Hi
I like M Newtons use of masters. Some travels have given me this impression they exist in some form. When asking for a task or to be shown something before exit, the resultant experience is as if some higher being allows you an understandable experience that usually is remembered quite well.
Nice find V.
The use of god is far easier I'll agree, however in conversation each religious party starts using their respective name for god. This is acceptable to them but starts rejection by non believers. It's strange how all carry the conversation together using the universal oneness. Its like UN intervention in essence. Id rather a common denominator be used than the self defensive attitude that can erupt between parties.
We may be correctly advised of the higher self and reincarnation being the cleansing of the soul. It fits in with a hierarchical structure. The suggestion we are all one may also be true, partly because of this structure and reincarnation is a requirement for attainment of this oneness. Another part may be once all is in order and satisfactory the oneness itself is part of another energetic system beyond our imaginings.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Killa Rican

In the Metaphysical there are two divergent views. Mysticism and Faith.

Mysticism, mans study of science and magic, the seen and unseen forces which shape the world around us.

Faith The view that man must put his trust in powers beyond mortal understanding to determine fate and establish set ethical and moral guidelines to live by.

Depending on one's preferred model for reality there's different ways to approach this. But One can absolutely be both a "Mystic"(In context which I refer to as "Metaphysical Scientist") and still carry Faith and vice versa.

The mainstream view is that God is a Single Entity, a Creator.

Some think that there is no literal 'God' but God itself is synonymous with nature and the universe itself, Pantheism.

Some believe "God" IS the collective unconsious that resides in us all. In other words, there is a piece of god within each of us. We are Gods basically that created this reality for ourselves in order to learn and experience.

Did Gods create man or did man create Gods? One perspective is God's and most spirit beings are Archetypal Forces. They are the original perfect blueprint imprinted within our psyche, in which we attempt to translate truth with ambigous energies.

On the other hand, some think we invented God's but they still exist as Thought Forms/Egregores. These Egregores maintain their existence by the collective thought energies of those that believe in them.(This is popular in Chaos Magick.)

Or maybe, there is no God, or Divine plan for that matter. What people perceive to be God like bengs or Deity's are manipulative non-physical beings that claim to be creators, and demand worship. They plant thoughts into people's heads to get organized under specific ideals, rally under their pantheon, and spread their messages.

I've studied many different religions, and the conclusion to which I came is that each one has good points as well as not-so-good points. No single belief system religious or non-religious is perfect in and of itself. I never accept the written texts (Bible, Qur'an, Talmud, etc.) of specific religions as verbatim truth... but do see many truths scattered throughout the books. I glean bits of wisdom and understanding from religious teachings, and use that to help develop my own path. I view mainstream religions as more of a guide than a "thou shalt do as we say or else" mentality.

I will never call myself a religious person, but I will strive to learn as much as I can about different systems of belief.

With this said, personally, because of the nature and sequences of my metaphysical experiences, combined with my research, I do not subscribe to the direct "Higher Self" Theory or any Mono Idealistic theory otherwise known as "Everyone's truth is true.". I understand that the spiritual world is as unstable as our perception of it, and with our perceptual limitations, humans are far from perfect(Even trying to relate with each other's experiences and beliefs). In our Psychology are rooted archetypes, with perceptual programming we use to relate to and personalize ambiguous energies. It's all the same story told in different ways.

For my view on "God"(Which can have many different personal meanings.) I find it comfortable to see "the Supreme Power" as Adi Paramabrahman (or Adi Paramabrahmana) which is a non-sentitient creative force that has long long ago transcended even its own need to exist, and by doing this "Here We Are"...and just "below" this is The ocean of Story = Endless forms, Applications, Levels, and all else ---Of Infinite Consciousness...of Gods/Goddesses in Other SPiritualities, I would say that most true to form would be Obatala, But of course when you go into outer space there is No Up Or Down, likewise with the Ocean of Story's. With part of my spirituality ...there is NO Spiritual Hierarchy ...except for human perceptual limitation or convenience - I am not sure which of these is the better word. But I find this energy as completely Neutral. The "Whole" and everything around us, known and unknown, seen and unseen, exist's because it just does. Existence has the meaning you give it, but there is no "Higher" divine plan or any man-made concept that holds direct truth in the world of spirit for that matter..(Pretty semi nihilistic, I know.  :-P )

As far as the Subjective Afterlife theory goes, I Disagree with it. I dont find it that simple, as my spiritual tradition is one that revolves around Mediumship, Ancestor Worship, and Spirit Communication, attending spiritual misa's etc.

Spirits are much more evolved then us. They carry great foresight into situations, circumstances and potential outcomes; Being ascended, they can often see things from the standpoint we the living cannot..Already having a different capacity - exhibiting enhanced wisdom or capability in one direction, another or multiple. Spiritually they are freed from certain binds of necessity, or characteristically, and this thereby can weaken the potency of their power (a shift from physical), but will bring an empowerment to their better traits.

The dead are fully aware of their state of existence.. It hits them really fast...Being in a completely different "reality" should be pretty obvious.. They are not oblivious individals, trapped in some imagination box for all of eternity carried from there fears and beliefs they once held while alive. Whether it's sooner or later, they find out the beliefs they held while once living didnt turn out exactly how they thought it would be or play out(This can turn out for any one of us too, when the time comes.) But more or less they get over it pretty quickly and move on, as this is much easier no longer being tied by the limitations of our brains and it's programmings.

Matter of fact in the Tibetan book of the dead it goes into great detail concerning that subject. One's psychological state of mind during the dying process CAN influence the transition while one is perceiving it, but this hold's no relation to the outcome of one's belief or destination when returning to the other world/source.

My two cents.

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

omass

Quote from: Stookie_ on August 27, 2012, 15:01:27
Fearing judgement is bound to throw you into a belief-systems afterlife. A person should do things because they are the right things to do, not because they feel they're being watched. Like a christian whose principals are based on not wanting to go to hell. That's no way to live.

The idea of multiple incarnations based on past actions & needed qualities for the whole (karma) makes much more sense.

That's right. I don't fear judgement... And I think that noone should fear anything. I dont feel like Im being watched... Here I just put together my findings comparing all religions and faiths... Perahaps you are right that judgement is only there to controll us-But then I don't believe in Hell, there is no hell. Besides you just yourself-or Rather the Universal Oness judges you. But you are a part of the Universal Oness. My idea of a judgement day is not like any of the religions. Besides if you fail you can always try again at reicarnation...lol. Sorry it's just so hard to explain everything on text...Besides my english is good but I don't know all the "clever" words alot of people like to use...

Volgerle yes that's right. Didn't I say that someone else judges you...I said once you die you go to heaven where you are judged but I also said that in Heaven everyone becomes one making everyone god (or universal oness is a better word)... So you are judged by Universal Oness. This is some pretty complex stuff and in this post I gave a general outline of what I believe. I could write a book about my belief of how precisely you are judged: If i could find the right words that is. You see my point? If you are a part of one big blob that is how it happens...lol.

Szaxxx you are right. Using the term Universal Oness is much better.

Well Killa I'm feeling sleepy. I shall read your post when I have a rest...and then answer.