Was Jesus Gay?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

At Lexy's request, I'm re-opening this.

Enjoy.  :)

Summerlander

Quote from: ether2 on May 23, 2011, 21:16:31
ya could say that about all the other profits as well Buddha/Krishna/Pacal etc included

good luck

love all

Prophets? When was Buddha or Krishna a prophet? LOL! Besides, we are talking about Jesus here and so far I don't see proof or any hint of evidence whatsoever that Jesus existed apart from scriptures.

Rudolph

Quote from: Summerlander on May 26, 2011, 18:12:47
Prophets? When was Buddha or Krishna a prophet? LOL! Besides, we are talking about Jesus here and so far I don't see proof or any hint of evidence whatsoever that Jesus existed apart from scriptures.

"Hint" of evidence? The testimony of Josephus and Tacitus provided *is* evidence. Those are two completely credible sources. The other details like Pontius Pilate, James, etc. only adds further credibility. And their reports exist apart from scripture.

I know there are other writers out there who make the claim you are repeating here... but they are wrong. I have proven THAT much.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

personalreality

unless you were there and have personal documentation you haven't proved anything.
be awesome.

Rudolph

Quote from: personalreality on May 26, 2011, 22:46:36
unless you were there and have personal documentation you haven't proved anything.

False. Read carefully, please.

I have proven that here *is* "evidence" outside the scriptures. Its called the existence proof. Very simple. There it is -- take or leave it. You can choose to leave it but you can't simply say it does not exist and still pretend to be dealing with reality.

ether2

Quote from: Summerlander on May 26, 2011, 18:12:47

funny ha :-)...
what do you call em...
i know of web sites that call them Gods if fact one site calls them "super Gods" and get this this site is what the police kindly showed a x friend of mine (police imforment) to show me about what not and other things :-)...long story...
i donot believe they are Gods...
i got an argument against that though (that they are Gods...long story) but it does not way up at the end of the day...

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

DH

Quote from: personalreality on May 26, 2011, 22:46:36

So I guess George Washington may not have existed either then.  Interesting.
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Lexy

isn't it interesting that we mark our years with A.D./B.C. after someone people believe never existed? but then again if enough people believe in something doesn't that make it so?
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

SomeRandom

Well actually I think they changed that  :-P
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

Mrs-B-2-Be

Especially for ether2 whom somewhere in this thread or possibly another (sorry if its wrong ) mentioned that there werent so many sexual attacks on children happening so much atm that's rubbish I'm afraid take a look at this link! http://uk.news.yahoo.com/child-sex-attack-every-20-minutes-last-051518900.html
You may have an apparent job "working" with the police to stop paedophilia but maybe you should stop gay bashing long enough to do your job properly! There is no rock hard evidence to prove that mainly gay men are paedophiles.

[quote] no homosexuals are paedophiles. Nor are any heterosexuals. Paedophiles are a sexual orientation in of themselves- and a sick perverted one. They are attracted to very young pre-pubsecent children [/quote]

ether2

Quote from: Mrs-B-2-Be on May 27, 2011, 05:37:34
Especially for ether2 whom somewhere in this thread or possibly another (sorry if its wrong ) mentioned that there werent so many sexual attacks on children happening so much atm that's rubbish I'm afraid take a look at this link! http://uk.news.yahoo.com/child-sex-attack-every-20-minutes-last-051518900.html
You may have an apparent job "working" with the police to stop paedophilia but maybe you should stop gay bashing long enough to do your job properly! There is no rock hard evidence to prove that mainly gay men are paedophiles.

Wow...

Hay genius
//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

do ya homework on what i typed before ya make assumptions on your superior thought processes

it has been nearly 3 months since any attacks on children...YES...i believe i stated around 2 1/2 months at that time i typed it out in a previous post, being in this thread/topic which started this year 1st MAY 2011 not last year genius THIS YEAR  :roll:

we work alone to stop these sicko's...so what... and yes police know what i have to do :-D

i did'nt say that mainly gays are peadophilies either... learn how thought processes generate before ya comment, it's been talked about
ya need to do more homework about what i stated before ya let ya fingers do the talking

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

ether2

and for the record i think i better put this in here that you go by obviously

Quoteno homosexuals are paedophiles. Nor are any heterosexuals. Paedophiles are a sexual orientation in of themselves- and a sick perverted one. They are attracted to very young pre-pubsecent children

try explaining that to a criminologist...they will laugh at ya man
their were plenty (active) of them on both sides man...get over it, they are finshed now

good luck

love all

Mrs-B-2-Be

My uncle is a paedophile he is a sicko he is not human he is a derranged disgusting pervert who wrecked my nieces life, so the statement is true! I don't give a rats arse what you do for a living. no one knows what its like until it tears your family apart! By the way would you mind speaking proper English when you type rather than ya its just rude and arrogant!

Summerlander

Quotei did'nt say that mainly gays are peadophilies either... learn how thought processes generate before ya comment, it's been talked about
ya need to do more homework about what i stated before ya let ya fingers do the talking

Erm...you said something along those lines before actually. You did say homosexuality leads to paedophilia. I think it is you who needs to do the homework, not only on the way things really are but on your own posts too.

Quote from: ether2 on May 15, 2011, 08:05:40
No way was Jesus gay... as they (male gay) are the main generators of peadophilia which of course their have been no incidents of such acts of peadophilia for the last few months now, i might add any where in the world :-)
decommissioned the bastards all good...work continues to this day as in the maintaining that they donot offend/hurt any children 8-)

however as i am very well disliked by those high profile gays that donot undertsand my reasons for disliking gays, i will support what ever makes people happy (gay area) as long as it does not hurt anyone in any form...in a short period of time as it does generate it peadophilia for now (but nonactive now)... when it is clear to these people that you even look at children/photos in ways that are not seen appropiate, as i have a thing in this area to even erradicate people looking at children in  :evil: ways, it's easy to persuade :wink: these people away from this practise

good luck

love all

Just recently, at my sister's school 4 pre-pubescent girls went missing... :roll:

Quotelearn how thought processes generate before ya comment

And this made me laugh... :-D

How do thought processes generate, ether2?

ether2

Quote from: Mrs-B-2-Be on May 27, 2011, 12:21:53
My uncle is a paedophile he is a sicko he is not human he is a derranged disgusting pervert who wrecked my nieces life, so the statement is true! I don't give a rats arse what you do for a living. no one knows what its like until it tears your family apart! By the way would you mind speaking proper English when you type rather than ya its just rude and arrogant!

sorry to hear that, she's my boss then :-) i work for people of such, free of charge
i know he wont doit again!!!
no disrespect with the ya just short for "you"...

we added people in such positions (victims) 8 years and above in to this on the 27/5/11 being yesterday...check it out

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_2012_and_the_transition_of_the_ages/whats_happening_towards_2012_our_new_world-t34124.0.html

good luck

love all

Quote from: Summerlander on May 27, 2011, 12:33:10
Erm...you said something along those lines before actually. You did say homosexuality leads to paedophilia. I think it is you who needs to do the homework, not only on the way things really are but on your own posts too.

Just recently, at my sister's school 4 pre-pubescent girls went missing... :roll:

And this made me laugh... :-D

How do thought processes generate, ether2?

along those lines agree, generates man, generates, so do straights to man... we've been through this

preschoolers hay :x ...well, i can say they wont be sexually abused and it's weird ya you bring this up because it was just bought to my attention to do something in this field in the last 24 hours... complicated... but worth it

how do thoughts generate... complicated complicated complicated...i'll leave it at that
it's been rearranged of late for the better of all so all the crap does'nt regenerate :wink:

good luck

love all

Summerlander

Quote from: ether2 on May 27, 2011, 12:49:44
how do thoughts generate... complicated complicated complicated...i'll leave it at that

:lol:

Please don't. Enlighten us! I think I speak for everyone here. We'd like to hear your explanation on how thoughts are generated...

Btw...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_2012_and_the_transition_of_the_ages/whats_happening_towards_2012_our_new_world-t34124.0.html

I just checked out your link...it's trolling at its best. You are an expert! :-D

ether2

Quote from: Summerlander on May 27, 2011, 13:13:00
Please don't. Enlighten us! I think I speak for everyone here. We'd like to hear your explanation on how thoughts are generated...

man... if i start down that road ya going to want to know how why because
it's all of recently changed around some what (alot  actually)
i'm not allowed to lie, ya lie/decieve in these fields ya fail with these fields thats fact man, i want to keep erradicating peadophilies, i lie/decieve i fail in this area as well as the other areas i'm active in, thats how this works man, don't let anyone tell ya different... so whats that got to do with it, you will just ask more questions and then i'll have to lie/decieve to get around it so ya don't think something, it's what i have been getting around for some time now, i could'nt just start and then not finish man
i will be writeing about it soon some where, where no questions can be asked  :-D

good luck

love all

Lexy

"Christians are so irrationally obsessed with this subject because deep down they are terrified that Jesus himself might have been gay"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfDlIa-Z8

Summerlander

Quote from: ether2 on May 27, 2011, 21:18:51
man... if i start down that road ya going to want to know how why because
it's all of recently changed around some what (alot  actually)
i'm not allowed to lie, ya lie/decieve in these fields ya fail with these fields thats fact man, i want to keep erradicating peadophilies, i lie/decieve i fail in this area as well as the other areas i'm active in, thats how this works man, don't let anyone tell ya different... so whats that got to do with it, you will just ask more questions and then i'll have to lie/decieve to get around it so ya don't think something, it's what i have been getting around for some time now, i could'nt just start and then not finish man
i will be writeing about it soon some where, where no questions can be asked  :-D

good luck

love all

Sure, sure! :-D

Rudolph

Quote from: Lexy on May 27, 2011, 23:56:23
"Christians are so irrationally obsessed with this subject because deep down they are terrified that Jesus himself might have been gay"

This is a gross distortion of reality. What obsession? and how could something that isn't even real be irrational?

I grew up around a large family of Lutherans and Catholics and would occasionally even talk to the other groups that I would just lump into "Protestants" since I couldn't keep track of them all. The subject of homosexuality basically never came up, and even now still rarely comes up in regular conversation. Not even by the gay members of my family.

The real obsession lies with the atheists and militant gays who can't get over themselves enough to just let others choose for themselves. This is a sort of tyranny of the minority.

Lexy, the "Gay Jesus" idea has already been reasonably refuted on this thread. Instead of just repeating the lame idea with more video by another typically arrogant atheist, why not reply to the refutations offered here?

P.S. oh... and by the way. That arrogant atheist had to let loose with yet another snide comment about the Church and pedophilia which fuels and perpetuates another big lie against the great mother of Western Tradition. Guess what? Among all clergy surveyed, which Church do you think children were safest alone with? That's right... Catholic priests. Two to TEN TIMES SAFER! than all other clergy large enough and old enough to be in the study (Pedophiles and Priests: Anatomy of a Contemporary Crisis ( Paperback). Philip Jenkins). Many of the case incidents involving Catholic priests had to be set aside because they were relationships with 18 - 21 year old males (which isn't pedophilia).

Summerlander

I think that comment pretty much balances things out. :-D

There is no point in stereotyping. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, priest, cop, doctor, drug addict, toff and whatnot...anyone can be a paedophile. I will say this though...paedophilia is a separate matter from homosexuality and anyone who claims otherwise is a fool. ether2's statements are completely unfounded.

Lexy

don't tell me what to do rudolph  :-P

Rudolph

Quote from: Lexy on May 28, 2011, 19:15:26
don't tell me what to do rudolph  :-P

I didn't tell you to do anything. I asked 'why not' try this other thing...?
8-)

Lexy

I have not seen anything that tells me he wasn't gay. Other than Mary, which just makes him bisexual. I am just going to keep bringing up things that says he was  :lol: because he might have been, and if he was, what is the big deal? Why do so many people get offended by it, you would think I said he was something bad. If he really was gay/bisexual, would Christians turn their back on him?

Stookie_

Maybe he was asexual, like the way the bible makes it sound.

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

"An asexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction. Unlike celibacy, which people choose, asexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. Asexuality does not make our lives any worse or any better, we just face a different set of challenges than most sexual people. There is considerable diversity among the asexual community; each asexual person experiences things like relationships, attraction, and arousal somewhat differently."