Who is Satan or what is he?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost soul

We all know what angles are. with many different names we wish to give them
but what are these demons?
how did they ended up evil?
are they spirits of evil people who did very bad things in there psychical life before they died? 
and what is the ultimate evil alchemy that the Illuminati use?
And why are they so obsessed about the homosexuality?
what is it has to do with their Satan?
what is he? since when did he really exist?   
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/237/946/2379462_300.jpg

I really hope to get  some useful answers far away from all these limited religion prospective
in order to have better understanding of what's going on in our world

Aliens - UFOs - spirits - Satan - Secret societies - The ancient Pyramid civilizations - Atlantes.....  on and on just gives me a Headache after not being able to connect all of these together

people has to start waking up to have full understanding of what's going on in our lives and how the world works in order to understand what we all up against

our planet is dieing - population growing- forest being sweep  -  animals are getting extinct one speisces after the other
and i just don't think this all happening just by randomly

what has to do with the distraction of ancient advanced civilizations? 

we just have to know what exactly going on in order to face it and wake up

anybody has any interesting information? 
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

dpk38

The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

rainbow_light

Quotebut what are these demons?
Quoteand what is the ultimate evil alchemy that the Illuminati use?
I don't have the answers to these questions. I'd just like to ask, where are you getting this information about demons and the Illuminati? Do you really believe in the existence of the Illuminati, and that they are practicing alchemy? If so, what convinced you of this?

I've taken a look at conspiracy theory sites like montalk.net, and they're fun to read, but they fall very far short of being convincing for me. Where is the evidence for all of these theories? How do we know they are not all just made up stories, like H.P. Lovecraft's work? He's famous for having invented all sorts of secret histories after all, and the 'Necronomicon', which many people were convinced was actually a real book.

QuoteAliens - UFOs - spirits - Satan - Secret societies - The ancient Pyramid civilizations - Atlantes.....  on and on just gives me a Headache after not being able to connect all of these together
If it is causing you stress, then perhaps it's time to reconsider whether they can be connected together in the first place. Keep in mind that human beings have a tendency to see patterns where there are none. Is there some underlying desire or anxiety causing you to seek out and believe in a deeper meaning to things than is justified by the evidence--or lack of it--for these theories? If such a drive for greater meaning is there, maybe you need to look for a more constructive outlet for it?

Lost soul

Quote from: rainbow_light on February 23, 2015, 12:58:14
I don't have the answers to these questions. I'd just like to ask, where are you getting this information about demons and the Illuminati? Do you really believe in the existence of the Illuminati, and that they are practicing alchemy? If so, what convinced you of this?

I've taken a look at conspiracy theory sites like montalk.net, and they're fun to read, but they fall very far short of being convincing for me. Where is the evidence for all of these theories? How do we know they are not all just made up stories, like H.P. Lovecraft's work? He's famous for having invented all sorts of secret histories after all, and the 'Necronomicon', which many people were convinced was actually a real book.
If it is causing you stress, then perhaps it's time to reconsider whether they can be connected together in the first place. Keep in mind that human beings have a tendency to see patterns where there are none. Is there some underlying desire or anxiety causing you to seek out and believe in a deeper meaning to things than is justified by the evidence--or lack of it--for these theories? If such a drive for greater meaning is there, maybe you need to look for a more constructive outlet for it?

You can see it obvious in the American dollar
many Hollywood movies Professing Illuminati resembles and i don't believe that these are noting but jokes
not to mention i seen by my own eye one of the Freemason's club somewhere in the city

Lost soul

This is the final evidence that no one can arguer about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSD6If3zds

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Lost soul on February 23, 2015, 16:57:14
You can see it obvious in the American dollar
many Hollywood movies Professing Illuminati resembles and i don't believe that these are noting but jokes
not to mention i seen by my own eye one of the Freemason's club somewhere in the city

The American dollar? If you're referring to the eye, that is actually the Eye of Providence. It's closest ties in current days are Freemasonry, but if I remember correctly the Eye of Providence actually goes back along ways in Egypt. I'm not trying to pop anyone's bubble, but please realize that conspiracy is just conspiracy. It is not backed up by facts.

Lost soul

No AAA some of them based on evidence can be seen clearly as the sun
The Assassination of Kennedy - the Trillions of dollars that US government paying Israel every year by the time homeless people can be seen in every American street
you can see it clearly no one dares to Candidacy for the presidency of the white house without swearing that he well protect and support Israel at all cost in every Press conference.

this debate can goes on and on forever
and it's not easy for me to debate with my second language being very pore.
but i ask you guys try to follow your hearts
we all know that everything in our world is just going so wrong
And that we mast wake up and try to find the source of these problems
by the time we are dreaming night and day this Civilization is running with the entire planet into self distract

Lucid dreaming and astral projection do help us becoming better
but it's just one step out of many to heal our planet and our civilization.

AAAAAAAA

Our relations with Israel is important. We help each other out. We don't just donate billions of dollars knowing that we will get nothing in return. There are a number of reasons why we support Israel and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Illuminati. One reason is that if we are allies with one country, foreign policy makes it hard not to be allies with another unless both countries can agree to support or not support the given country. Let's not forget that the billions of dollars we give Israel is used in our favor. We are killing several birds with one stone.

Lost soul

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on February 24, 2015, 00:14:21
Our relations with Israel is important. We help each other out. We don't just donate billions of dollars knowing that we will get nothing in return. There are a number of reasons why we support Israel and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Illuminati. One reason is that if we are allies with one country, foreign policy makes it hard not to be allies with another unless both countries can agree to support or not support the given country. Let's not forget that the billions of dollars we give Israel is used in our favor. We are killing several birds with one stone.

I disagree with you for many reasons

I just don't want go too far away in this debate 
Because many people would consider it as personal offense and i can understand why. It is a sensitive subject
not to mention my language is week too

but in ether way people has to find a solution to the world problems regardless of their believe. once the people start awakening dealing the world's problems the truth will come out

A wise man said : don't protest against war. protest asking for peace
this is kind of attitude is a good start to begone the healing process

LightBeam

Let me ask you a question. Do you think if there was no "bad" in this world, there will be lessons learned?

You see all consciousness that had chosen to enter temporary this world had designed and created all these challenges and conflicts in order to learn something out of it. This world is NOT our permanent residence. Spirits pop in and out of existence in these learning grounds all the time and everyone designs their lives before entering based on what they need to realize, understand, learn, etc. If you were to design a videogame and your own character, and if you wanted to learn how to ride a horse, would you create galloping in tough terrains, barriers to jump over, etc, in order to perfect that skill? Same with Earth and human characters. It was never meant to be all good of perfect. There will be no need of its existence if it was harmonious. That applies to all other planets and life forms in our cosmos as well, and all physical like other realities created with much limitation and slow moving energy, just so the participants can experience conflicts of various types in order to learn. I guess learning expands one's consciousness in a way, although we may not fully understand while limited in this human form.

And so, all entities, humans, aliens, etc.,  which appear to be negative are just spirits, playing roles in these realities to experience it and create certain challenges for other spirits who play the roles of the good guys, so that they can learn. Everyone extracts knowledge at the end, no matter what roles they play. In many so called incarnations roles get switched. If you are a good person now, I bet there are many personalities of yours that have the opposite attributes. All occurrences and interactions are agreed upon from all parties involved during the design of the "game".
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lost soul

Quote from: LightBeam on February 24, 2015, 01:40:55
Let me ask you a question. Do you think if there was no "bad" in this world, there will be lessons learned?

You see all consciousness that had chosen to enter temporary this world had designed and created all these challenges and conflicts in order to learn something out of it. This world is NOT our permanent residence. Spirits pop in and out of existence in these learning grounds all the time and everyone designs their lives before entering based on what they need to realize, understand, learn, etc. If you were to design a videogame and your own character, and if you wanted to learn how to ride a horse, would you create galloping in tough terrains, barriers to jump over, etc, in order to perfect that skill? Same with Earth and human characters. It was never meant to be all good of perfect. There will be no need of its existence if it was harmonious. That applies to all other planets and life forms in our cosmos as well, and all physical like other realities created with much limitation and slow moving energy, just so the participants can experience conflicts of various types in order to learn. I guess learning expands one's consciousness in a way, although we may not fully understand while limited in this human form.

And so, all entities, humans, aliens, etc.,  which appear to be negative are just spirits, playing roles in these realities to experience it and create certain challenges for other spirits who play the roles of the good guys, so that they can learn. Everyone extracts knowledge at the end, no matter what roles they play. In many so called incarnations roles get switched. If you are a good person now, I bet there are many personalities of yours that have the opposite attributes. All occurrences and interactions are agreed upon from all parties involved during the design of the "game".

Then it's also part of the game that good resist evil and try the best it can to find the true source behind it's power in order to defeat it
it's up to every spirit to chose experiencing how does it feels like either choosing to win or loose the battle he is fighting
that choice can be made even in this physical world 
it is up to everyone of us to make that choice
Surrender to the problem or fight our way to thrive and become better
it is our eternal freedom at the end

LightBeam

Quote from: Lost soul on February 24, 2015, 02:09:03
Surrender to the problem or fight our way to thrive and become better
it is our eternal freedom at the end

Eternal freedom is already there for every spirit and all consciousness. The only prison you my experience is your own beliefs that if you don't win something you will not be free. I am not promoting passiveness or lack of care about the faith of our world. I am just in peace with the fact that there always will be conflicts and waves of wars and peace. The earth and this physical universe eventually will come to destruction. One of the reasons are the laws of physics here, not negative entities. And because physical mater does have beginning and end and transform from one form of energy to another. Another possibility is humans will destroy our planet. The truth is that it will end one day, but that does not mean some battle was lost. It is important to fight, yes absolutely, but we also need to accept and understand why certain things happen, especially when comes to global consciousness events. I want with all my heart to comfort all spirits experiencing pain. I want to make our planet a paradise. But I realize that it is not up to me alone. All consciousness here does not have the same ideas for the reasons I stated on my previous post. No matter how hard I focus, or 10 million people focus to heal this world, it will not be enough to dominate the rest of people with their own state of mind and destructive thoughts. The point to understand why certain things happen is to let them happen. I personally already live in my paradise. I see the world through my own state of mind, positivity and love. Because of that, my life is surrounded with loving people, laughter, joy and beauty. I do not see Satan, nor demons, nor have I encountered them in my 10 years of APing. I understand the world, and I help everyone who seeks my help, but sometimes I realize that I must let certain people experience the consequences of their actions in order to learn their lessons. Otherwise sooner or later, the bad things will happen under different circumstances and they will have to face them again. I can't learn it for them and transfer the knowledge. The same way, I can fight to eliminate as much negativity in this world as I can, but if the majority of people think and seek negative, then they need to experience the circumstances of their doing. If you are a teacher, would you do the homework for the students,  or will you let them study in order to learn? Would you fail those who don't want to learn and work hard, or will you fight for them and let them pass without them learning anything.
Don't get me wrong, when it comes to your personal challenges and battles, by all means fight with the greatest strength and intent you have. When comes to mass consciousness, you need to understand how it works and choose your battles wisely. One physical world ends, another begins. There are so many learning grounds. What is meant to happen will happen. Again, not promoting passiveness, just an understanding, which can give us peace and realization that no battle is ever lost. All experience is rewarded and we are all winners at the end just because of the value of the experience alone, no mater good or bad. You are looking at things trough a physical life's perspective, if one country wins a war, the other is the defeated one. I am not looking at these experiences like that at all. I see them as lessons learned from both sides, and both experiences add to the expansion of consciousness in a higher level.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lost soul

Quote from: LightBeam on February 24, 2015, 05:16:13
Eternal freedom is already there for every spirit and all consciousness. The only prison you my experience is your own beliefs that if you don't win something you will not be free. I am not promoting passiveness or lack of care about the faith of our world. I am just in peace with the fact that there always will be conflicts and waves of wars and peace. The earth and this physical universe eventually will come to destruction. One of the reasons are the laws of physics here, not negative entities. And because physical mater does have beginning and end and transform from one form of energy to another. Another possibility is humans will destroy our planet. The truth is that it will end one day, but that does not mean some battle was lost. It is important to fight, yes absolutely, but we also need to accept and understand why certain things happen, especially when comes to global consciousness events. I want with all my heart to comfort all spirits experiencing pain. I want to make our planet a paradise. But I realize that it is not up to me alone. All consciousness here does not have the same ideas for the reasons I stated on my previous post. No matter how hard I focus, or 10 million people focus to heal this world, it will not be enough to dominate the rest of people with their own state of mind and destructive thoughts. The point to understand why certain things happen is to let them happen. I personally already live in my paradise. I see the world through my own state of mind, positivity and love. Because of that, my life is surrounded with loving people, laughter, joy and beauty. I do not see Satan, nor demons, nor have I encountered them in my 10 years of APing. I understand the world, and I help everyone who seeks my help, but sometimes I realize that I must let certain people experience the consequences of their actions in order to learn their lessons. Otherwise sooner or later, the bad things will happen under different circumstances and they will have to face them again. I can't learn it for them and transfer the knowledge. The same way, I can fight to eliminate as much negativity in this world as I can, but if the majority of people think and seek negative, then they need to experience the circumstances of their doing. If you are a teacher, would you do the homework for the students,  or will you let them study in order to learn? Would you fail those who don't want to learn and work hard, or will you fight for them and let them pass without them learning anything.
Don't get me wrong, when it comes to your personal challenges and battles, by all means fight with the greatest strength and intent you have. When comes to mass consciousness, you need to understand how it works and choose your battles wisely. One physical world ends, another begins. There are so many learning grounds. What is meant to happen will happen. Again, not promoting passiveness, just an understanding, which can give us peace and realization that no battle is ever lost. All experience is rewarded and we are all winners at the end just because of the value of the experience alone, no mater good or bad. You are looking at things trough a physical life's perspective, if one country wins a war, the other is the defeated one. I am not looking at these experiences like that at all. I see them as lessons learned from both sides, and both experiences add to the expansion of consciousness in a higher level.

You have said very wise words and i really appreciate for all what you said and i also agree with most of it

My desire in finding the truth is just one out of millions of others like me. and that this all part of the planetary concussions changing its roles and shifting to experience different kind of ages
the last golden age was thousands of years ago and i hope we are entering a new golden age now
and in order to thrive i believe there is still a lot of struggle await us.
let's just hope that our grand children will find this planet suitable for them to live in
let's not leave this world until we feel proud that we did our best in this case for our own spiritual benefit   

Kzaal

I think feeling proud can just be about finding your inner peace...
Wether the world is in chaos or not, it will always balance itself out.
If there was to be a nuclear war and everyone would be annihilated then the nature would take over the century after.
The only real war is within ourselves, of course there are conflicts between nations everywhere around the world... but it's just for money or power.
The only true war that is in action is the war in our heart, fighting some ideas and feelings that leaves us devastated.
Conspiracies are just there to mess up your mind and feel rage against your government.
And what if it was the truth? It doesn't affect you personally, conspiracies are always against a state or a government and almost never against their citizens.
The devil is a lie, demons and all those pictures about demons having a physical form are not real, they are only bad feelings illustrated (hate, greed, ignorance, power, etc.)
Our planet is not dying, even if species are dying and/or there's global warming, all this stuff is just made up so you worry about it. But we don't have a part in that. Tell me, how can someone who only drives an eco friendly car and has a small house super eco friendly can change the global warming more than this?
It's not our part, it's all about industrial enterprises and things like that who pollute the air. Now you can go fight against them but it won't change much.

Our planet is not dying from global warming, no planet this young can die that easily, if we somehow screw up and end up destroying ourself, the planet will change cycle and start to regenerate. You are standing on a 5.97219×10^24 kg mass rock, believe me nothing human could break that thing with our technology, not even a nuclear war...

And even if all species die, bacterial evolution would take place again and someday humans would probably walk the earth again.

Don't worry too much about conspiracies and everything like that... It's just there to mess up your mind.
Live your life fully... Learn to better yourself so that, at least, you'll have accomplished something and made this world a better place by not taking part in all this mess.

People give power to those conspiracy and wars by giving them the attention they want.
Do you really think all theses organisms are lucrative and don't ever make profits from wars? Cause they sure do like receiving money from everyone when something bad happens, and they won't tell you if they broke the required quota to meet their needs.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Kzaal

One thing I might add but you probably know all this stuff...
If you want to win a fight against a company, the only way to do so is by hitting them where it hurts... Profits...
Information is always a good thing if used correctly, but by doing nothing, you stop buying their stuff, you cut down their profits...
Informing people around you when a company is bad will always work... Tell them never to buy their products again and they won't.
I've seen lots of companies where people started boycotting it and eventually because their profit margin was so low they did a massive turn around and changed their company into a more careful one and a better one... No more exploiting or anything.
Everything depends on you and how you proceed to make yourself seen.
By doing nothing you are doing exactly what they don't want you to do and they notice you.
Exactly like a teacher in school who notice the student who's always sleeping or never speaking in it's class.
The profits being changed for the class grades median in that case but you know what I mean.

Don't start playing their game, cause they LOVE seeing you guys at -30C doing manifestations against their company.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Rakkso

Quote from: Lost soul on February 23, 2015, 03:49:42
We all know what angles are. with many different names we wish to give them
but what are these demons?
how did they ended up evil?
are they spirits of evil people who did very bad things in there psychical life before they died? 
and what is the ultimate evil alchemy that the Illuminati use?
And why are they so obsessed about the homosexuality?
what is it has to do with their Satan?
what is he? since when did he really exist?   
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/237/946/2379462_300.jpg

I really hope to get  some useful answers far away from all these limited religion prospective
in order to have better understanding of what's going on in our world

Aliens - UFOs - spirits - Satan - Secret societies - The ancient Pyramid civilizations - Atlantes.....  on and on just gives me a Headache after not being able to connect all of these together

people has to start waking up to have full understanding of what's going on in our lives and how the world works in order to understand what we all up against

our planet is dieing - population growing- forest being sweep  -  animals are getting extinct one speisces after the other
and i just don't think this all happening just by randomly

what has to do with the distraction of ancient advanced civilizations? 

we just have to know what exactly going on in order to face it and wake up

anybody has any interesting information? 

Satan is the adversary, he has demons that respond to his call and do his bidings.
He exists because we need to.
At first perhaps they would appear to be bad or evil just for the names, the word Demon comes from Daemon in ancient greek schools, they were not entirely bad i believe.
Society has imprinted us with many ideas to be taken as solid. social engineering is the word for it.

I myself don't know what to think, I'm still not sure if in order to develop oneself to one's whole potential, one has to overcome this subtle and perhaps implanted fears. I just try to do what feels right.

Seems that some locked and asleep power is awaken as soon as someone enters a tradition. But it seems one has to ask it oneself, I cant clearly see the ultimate purpouse of it all, its all so blurished its hard to see through it. i'd like to be shown as well all this answers. lol

Balance is all that is, so both good or bad are too, all that will be.

The way to creation, that one is one you can make yourself. having no enemies and peace is priceless.

FuzzyQuills

Satan as far as I know is actually a fallen archangel, and the demons are also fallen angels. (Essentially, this is coming from a catholic perspective) I heard once that when God created us, he apparently made us higher than the angels in heaven, (or the higher planes, if you will) of which made Satan (then named Lucifer) and a third of the entire legion mad. Lucifer attempted to challenge God by saying he could turn every human against him, and God likewise threw him out of heaven, along with the other protestant angels.

The words above is technically why sin exists, although there is probably a million other explanations for that also. :grin:

My two cents for now. :) Of course, if there was no evil, what on earth would life be like, I wonder... ;)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.