News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

xz

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth

MJ-12,

Hello!  Yes, I know it appears that Narrowpath has a monopoly on this section.  But I assure you -- this section of the board is dedicated to exactly that--non-christian religions.  Each section has a description and that is what should be discussed in those sections.  I have just now moved into moderator status, so it may take me a few days, but I will get things back on track soon!

So, please...to all of those who wish to discuss all non-christian religions, you are more than welcome to!

Peace,
Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

MJ-12

Beth

PLEASE NOTE:

THIS THREAD WAS MOVED FROM WORLD RELIGIONS INTO MODERN CHRISTIANITY.

All inappropriately placed threads will be moved as well.  All 3 sections are very clear as to their subject matter.

As your moderator, it is my job to see that these threads stay clean, and free for everyone to post in.

Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

Narrow Path

I am not preaching.

I just know what the Truth is and the moral relativists here that debate me DO NOT because the very fabric of there arguments is that there is no Truth.

Go figure.

If you dont know what the Truth is than how can you say I am wrong?

Makaveli

quote:
Originally posted by Narrow Path

I am not preaching.

LOL!!!!

quote:
I just know what the Truth is and the moral relativists here that debate me DO NOT because the very fabric of there arguments is that there is no Truth.

Correction you think you know what the truth is but personal opinions do not shape reality.  You just can't seem to see past that large ego of yours.  Who claims there is no truth?  It would be better to say that we can't comprehend the truth at this level like you pretend to.  I've said this several times but please learn the meaning of debate.  

quote:
Go figure.

If you dont know what the Truth is than how can you say I am wrong?

I know what the truth is if you don't bow down and worship astral projection then you will be tourmented in the belief system teritories by negatives and spirit guides.  

Now to be serious there is no indication that you even have a remote clue as to what the truth is with these extremley ignorant views that also seem to contradict what Jesus taught.  We can try to understand stuff like the meaning of life as best as possible but most people here don't predend to know as a fact what they cannot possibly comprehend.  It wouldn't make much sense to say that we in the physical plane could understand the truth about something beyond us like God and the afterlife, I wouldn't limit God to a book either.  Whether I know the truth or not I can still see all of the inconsistencies and contradictions in your fanatical beliefs.

MJ-12