News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Book

Previous topic - Next topic

rmalloy2011

Hi I just revisited the astral-institute.com website and they are giving away a new free book. Nice  :-D

desert-rat

Xanth

rmalloy2011

Cheers Mate, that looks great did you write it?

desert-rat

This forum has a free book and so does obe 4 you .  Joe Vitale has a free book , but I keep getting his email .
http://obe4u.com

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: rmalloy2011 on February 11, 2017, 14:31:30
Cheers Mate, that looks great did you write it?
Yeah he wrote it. It's pretty good, I've read it. Though I wish he would update it.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 07, 2017, 17:52:34
Yeah he wrote it. It's pretty good, I've read it. Though I wish he would update it.
Well that's a good place to start.

What kind of updates would you like to see?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on March 07, 2017, 21:22:39
Well that's a good place to start.

What kind of updates would you like to see?
Well it's been a while since I've read it and been practicing in depth but from what I seem to remember I had problems with the type of focus I should be using while doing the noticing exercise. I'll practice it a bit and give you better feed back on that a little later though. That was my main sticking point for a while though, and not being able to go inward. But like I said I'll practice it more now and give some more detailed feedback.

Also having the table of contents that is page numbered would be good.

Also you should have some inspirational astral projection experiences posted there to get the newbies inspired to keep practicing.

How's that for starters?

PlasmaAstralProjection

Hey Xanth I've noticed that when I try to astral project recently that I seem to do a better when I induce vibrations and move my attention inward. When I do the noticing exercise I feel like I am going more outward and it keeps me awake. Unless I am doing the noticing exercise wrong. Thoughts?