News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free OBE Complete Guide! Newly Edited and Revised Edition!

Previous topic - Next topic

Synergy

I just spent a good deal of time revising my e-book Spirit-Quest, and as always I am giving the e-book version away for free.  (There may be a printed version coming soon!) 

I wouldn't mind comments...

Included in this e-book is an in-depth theory section looking at OBEs throughout history, common theories of OBEs, The planes, the subtle bodies, differences between astral and etheric projection, common experiences such as remote viewing, sleep paralysis, dreams and lucid dreaming, and NDEs, looking at OBEs through predominantly the Occult view of the planes, but also mentioning other religious views of a multidimensional existence.  Also a practical section with preliminaries, and methods, information on common setbacks.  A full section about my experiences with OBEs including journal entries, and an OBE inspired Poetry section are also included.

http://www.spirit-quest.ca
My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

Mitch

I read quite a bit of the unrevised one, which was rather good even then.
I'll probably get around to re-reading it now, or reading the parts I didn't before. I recommend it to anyone looking for a free OBE book to read.

P.S: I think it's great of you and others who offer these types of things for free, even though some would be willing to pay. Kudos to you, my friend. Kudos.. to you.  :lol:

Synergy

My philosophy is that knowledge should be free...  Bob Peterson shares for free some of his material on his website... even though it is in print, and that impressed me, so I follow in his footsteps. As I said, this may actually end up in print as well, once I figure out how to do the formatting properly....(If anyone knows how to remove headers and footers on only the blank pages in ms word PLEASE tell me!! - It's a rule that publishers require you to follow and I cant figure it out.. it has something to do with sections I think, but I dont want to have to section every blank end of chapter page, it just seems like a long drawn out process :(

edit: woohoo! I figured it out!  And for anyone else who is formatting their own works to be published to try and save a bit of $$ (like me), in Word, to get the blank pages without headers and footers on them, all you need to do is on the last page of the chapter, if you need a blank page after it in order to make the next chapter start on an odd page # (right side) all you need to do is click on Insert, Break, and Section Break Type 'next page'  It will put a page in between, without headers and footers, while keeping the pager numbering correct. 
My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 

sagetab

Hi there... thanks for the e-book... have just downloaded it. I notice though that your music links aren't working... pity as I always use music for my workings and don't seem to have found the right one for OBE/AP work... I use 1 from Vangelis, edited and looped, at the moment...but it doesn't seem to work properly... or maybe my mindset has been all wrong.. :) who knows....

BB
Sharon/Zephyr

Synergy

The music links seem to have trouble with IE.  Since i have the copyright symbol in the filename.  USe Firefox and right click and save link as instead of clicking on it.  That should work :)

sagetab

Thank you!!! Got 3 of them, 2 wont work, Astral Chant and Escape... got the others though... tonight is going to be fun!!!  :-D

Synergy

Okay I fixed them... all of the mp3 files should woork now :)

sagetab

thank you. The ones I managed to download are great. Have my own Astral Projection playlist which I have on Repeat for my experiments in AP and OBE...  :-D

psychonaut

my brains are scrambled. my head's an egg.

Goober

Synergy, what a great book! I am impressed, very nice job on making it so fun and interesting to read.  :-)

I have to ask, though, where did you get your information about the planes? I'd never heard of ones like the Atomic and Adi before.

AaronM

Thanks Syndergy, this looks like some great reading

Just downloaded it & will definately read it when I can

Much appreciated :)

Aaron
-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --

IC

IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

garyskadoo

Synergy

Thanks guys!

I edited the link at the top because I moved the file into a subdirectory on the server. 
http://www.spirit-quest.ca/ebooks/Spirit-Quest.pdf

Alternately, you can view the articles used in the ebook as seperate entities on my website.  I just revamped my whole website and installed phpnuke, so now Spirit-Quest is a full member based community concentrating purely on Out-of-Body Experiences, and other closely related phenomenon. I now have free member journals to offer, an ebook library, streaming videos, music library with brainwave enhanced music, forums and of course an ever increasing library of articles I wrote on OBEs. The original ebook is still available in pdf format, even for guests on the site.  However, some other sections require free registration to access (create your own journal, download music etc)

Please check it out!  (and remember its brand new... so its what we will make it!)
http://www.spirit-quest.ca

Reptilian

It would be awesome if you would also include the places you've visited x d

Old Dood

I will download it and read it ( with in time though...).

Thank you...

I will get back to you....
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Magickist

Oh great, I've read the first version and it was very good. I will definitely read this one, thanks for the hard work. :-)
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

DH

Synergy,
The website looks great.  Thanks for the efforts.
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Old Dood

Yes....very good work.  ( I said I would get back to you..;))

I have made some printed out copies and also shared the URL link with others that were very thankful to receive it.

You are a Good Soul!
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE