News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Interested in participating anyone???

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

For those that haven't read my profile or checked out my site, I like to write.  Mostly fiction novels and the like.  I usually have about five on the go at one time.  I'm hoping to publish one by the end of the year, called TELEPATHS.  It's a sci-fi/drama/action/adventure book with a bit of comedy on the side and will most likely end up as thick as a Harry Potter book.  It's about three kids that work for an organisation that employs Telepathic children.  There's a lot of content to say the least.

This isn't about that though.   I've decided to start on another one in the meantime with the pending title Astral Estrellas.  It's basically about a young teen that discovers Astral Projection and becomes interested in the spiritual side of things.  Her name is Adrianne Estrellas.   I can post a few of the opening paragraphs at a later date.  Basically, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in the production of this book.

I've been looking for something different to do instead of a normal chapter 1, 2, 3 etc.  I want to break it up with different forum posts from the main character Adrianne and I need replies to her questions regarding AP.  Basically, I want to create a new ID (for Adrianne) and get you guys to answer her various questions and I'll pick the best and most coherent reply to her query.  They'll mostly be common problems with AP.

She discovers she can AP/OBE because her grandmother went a bit loopy in her old age and always claimed she could see Adrianne's aura and was always telling her things about her future, numerology and dropping things about 'being outside your body'.  Her grandmother dies and she finds a bunch of old books her grandmother had decided to give to her in a will.

I'm just asking for anyone interested in taking part to reply to this message.  It'll be an ongoing thing as well and I might change things part way through.   I will hope to get it published once finished.

If there's any problems regarding this with the moderators or whatever, let me know before I start.

I really want to use you guys to answer the questions for Adrianne without me having to make up answers because it having real people answer give the book an individuality.  It's basically aimed at the pre-teen/teen market and subtly getting people aware of the almost seamlessness of AP.  I want to get everything correct and will hopefully include some info on the Astral Pulse forum in the credits and such.  I will also credit the people that posts end up in the book.

Please let me know if you'd like to participate and if you want more info on the book.

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

stone

I'm a writer as well, and I would be more than happy to help.

Just let me know the details as they come to you.  Or feel free to PM me with the details if you'd like...

Any excuse to be creative is good enough for me... :)

astralspinner

I've written some AP-based stories myself, as listed in my sig. . .

Aros

I too am an avid writer (and insatiable student of consciousness), so if I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Aros

Bonden

I haven't yet experienced an AP, so I don't think I can help much but if you think I can help you with something, its okay to PM me. I think the idea is very good and I want to help if I can. I want to wish you good luck with the books!

Andali27

~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION