Learning LUCID DREAMS Tips and Tricks Before DIRECT ASTRAL TRAVELS

Previous topic - Next topic

PhaPriSpa

Learning LUCID DREAMS (Tips and Tricks) Before DIRECT ASTRAL TRAVELS With Vibrations in the "Body" and Strange Noises/Sounds

(Lucid Dreams: Conscious Astral Travels from Dreams as the Physical Body is Asleep).

Author: Pha Pri Spa : PhaPriSpa
(Phasing Primer Spanish / French)

Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mebgvv38f95yhk/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa.pdf?dl=0
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/XQXhAAaCei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa.html

The Original Version of this Book is in Spanish.
Translated to English by: Pha Pri Spa : PhaPriSpa

Original Title in Spanish:
Aprendiendo SUEÑOS LÚCIDOS (Tips y Trucos) Antes de VIAJES ASTRALES DIRECTOS Con Vibraciones en el "Cuerpo" y Ruidos/Sonidos Extraños
(Sueños Lúcidos: Viajes Astrales Conscientes a partir de los Sueños al estar Dormido el Cuerpo Físico).

[Tópico de Libro Original en Español en Astral Pulse.]
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/aprendiendo_sue209os_l218cidos_tips_y_trucos_antes_de_viajes_astrales_directos-t47173.0.html

Note: I will NEVER disclose my Human identity (it is NOT necessary, NEITHER is necessary for me NOR desirable NOR of my interest to disclose it), so for this reason NO person/man/woman should claim any authorship for what is written in this book, and FREE access to it is granted on Internet; The only request I make is to respect the original content of what is written in this book and to make reference to the places on Internet where an original version of the book can be downloaded and where can be read its original content as I have written it.

Beginning of Writing/Translation: June 07 of 2017 (05:35:03 p.m.)
End of Writing: June 18 of 2017 (10:10:13 p.m.)

www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/phaprispa-u156131.html
www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/phaprispa-u156131.html;sa,showPosts
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html

www.leycosmica.net/user/PhaPriSpa
www.leycosmica.net/forum/topic/libros-de-suenos-lucidos-proyeccion-astral-obe-efc-experiencias-fuera-del-cuerpo-279

REASONS

The main reason for writing this book is to provide a useful tool so that those people (consciousnesses) as "I/Me" can find an effective guide that allows them to go directly to what works and NOT waste time on what either DOESN'T work or simply is more complicated to learn and implement by a Novice person (except the cases of persons born with a natural ability to Dream Lucidly and have Astral Travels).

This book is a complement to the information I have shared on sites/portals such as www.astralpulse.com (in English) and www.leycosmica.net (in Spanish), and, in addition to referring to something of what is already shared there (particularly in books containing useful and effective information, including some freely shared generously by its authors and that I have translated to Spanish), also contains some Tips and Observations that through the experience I have noticed and learned, in some cases by TESTS/TRIALS and ERRORS (and sometimes SUCCESSES), and by implementing what I have read in the books of several authors who have shared what also has worked for them and what they have experienced.

VERY USEFUL BOOKS

To the point. Which of the books that I have read have been of special usefulness to me for the punctual and direct that they are for transmitting that which works.

I am not going to repeat in this book what has already been written in these books, so you must read them to find out about the knowledge and experiences they transmit; What I write in this book is exclusively experiences and particular knowledge, based on my personal experience with LUCID DREAMS, so it is very possible and probable that many things written in this book you have not read them in other books.

Many of these books can be searched and found in PDF version of EPUB on Internet, as well as in torrent, and in p2p programs like emule, especially in its original version in English language.

They can be translated from English to Spanish language using translation tools such as Google Translator on Internet.
https://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=en
https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT

BOOKS IN ENGLISH

Wake Up In Your Dreams - Conscious Dream Training Manual
By: Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/wake_up_in_your_dreams_by_dr_rory_mac_sweeney-t46897.0.html

Keys To Successful OBE
By: Letitia M. Kimball
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html;msg364867#msg364867

Astral Projection: A Record Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences
By: Oliver Fox
https://www.amazon.com/Astral-projection-out-body-experiences/dp/B0007GMC4Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics
By: Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, and Thomas Peisel
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/wake_up_in_your_dreams_by_dr_rory_mac_sweeney-t46897.0.html;msg364834#msg364834

The Art of Dreaming
By: Carlos Castaneda
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/wake_up_in_your_dreams_by_dr_rory_mac_sweeney-t46897.0.html;msg364834#msg364834

Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of Supplements
By: Thomas Yuschak
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/wake_up_in_your_dreams_by_dr_rory_mac_sweeney-t46897.0.html;msg364834#msg364834

My Astral Projection Truth - What Is Astral Projection And How To Do It!
By: Ryan Tasker
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/xanths_free_60_page_ebook_%E2%80%9Cmy_astral_projection_truth%E2%80%9D-t32983.0.html 

Information about these books and others more that I have also included in a list as I found in them a useful content (in some more than in others) can be found in the following theme/topic of the forum of the Web site/portal "The Astral Pulse" (In English) at the following Web address on Internet.

Books of Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences)
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html

BOOKS IN SPANISH

Despierte {/Adquiera Lucidez} !!! En Sus Sueños - Manual de Entrenamiento de Sueños Conscientes
Title in English: Wake Up In Your Dreams - Conscious Dream Training Manual
By: Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney
Translated to Spanish by: PhaPriSpa
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/wake_up_in_your_dreams_in_spanish_despierte_en_sus_sue241os_en_espa241ol-t46896.0.html

Claves Para Una Experiencia Fuera del Cuerpo Exitosa
Title in English: Keys To Successful OBE
By: Letitia M. Kimball
Translated to Spanish by: PhaPriSpa
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/keys_to_successful_obe_in_spanish_claves_experiencia_fuera_del_cuerpo_exitosa-t46911.0.html

El Viaje Astral: Experiencias Fuera del Cuerpo
Title in English: Astral Projection: A Record Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences
By: Oliver Fox

Sueños Lucidos: Una Guía Para Dominar el Arte de Navegar Por los Sueños
Title in English: A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics
By: Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, y Thomas Peisel

El Arte de Ensoñar
Title in English: The Art of Dreaming

Mi Verdad de la Proyección Astral - Cartilla de Phasing (Phasing Primer)  - Qué es la Proyección Astral y Cómo Hacerla/Lograrla!
Title in English: My Astral Projection Truth - What Is Astral Projection And How To Do It!
Translated to Spanish and French by: PhaPriSpa
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/phasing_primer_in_spanish_cartilla_de_phasing_en_espa241ol-t42497.0.html

Information of these books and others more that I have also included in a listing for finding in them a useful content (in some more than in others) can be found in the following theme/topic of the forum of the Web site/portal "Ley Cósmica" ("Cosmic Law") (In Spanish) at the following Web address on Internet.

Libros de Sueños Lúcidos - Proyección Astral - OBE / EFC (Experiencias Fuera del Cuerpo)
http://leycosmica.net/forum/topic/libros-de-suenos-lucidos-proyeccion-astral-obe-efc-experiencias-fuera-del-cuerpo-279

Translation of Topic with Google Translator:
Books of Lucid Dreams - Astral Projection - OBE / EFC (Out of the Body Experiences)
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fleycosmica.net%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2Flibros-de-suenos-lucidos-proyeccion-astral-obe-efc-experiencias-fuera-del-cuerpo-279&edit-text=&act=url

WHY SPECIFICALLY THESE BOOKS

Below I will share a few indications of why I recommend reading these books specifically; in a complementary way, and after having read the recommended books, it is important and useful to read the other books contained in the listings of the links provided for books in English and also in Spanish, if it is possible and you handle both languages, check Both listings, since in these lists there are several supplementary books that were written in only one of these languages.

The BEST book I've read in my life is that of Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney, entitled "Wake Up In Your Dreams - Conscious Dream Training Manual".

In this book that has been shared in a FREE way by its author, appears exactly what you need to know and put into practice to learn and implement LUCID DREAMS. The existence of a book as EXCELLENT as that, so well written, and so effective, is why it is not necessary to write what has already been so magnificently written.

A great complement to the previous book is the one written and shared for FREE by its author, Mrs. Letitia M. Kimball, entitled "Keys To Successful OBE".

In this book, the author shares those recommendations of existential adjustments of life that are necessary for a person to achieve the conditions conducive to developing Astral Travels (and Lucid Dreams) that the author indicates as OBE (Out of the Body Experiences).

In the book entitled "Astral Projection: A Record Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences", whose author is Mr. Oliver Fox, it appears narrated in a rather pleasant way the manner as the author has entered in the experiences of the Astral Travels, sharing in his book a great amount of useful information, such as the issue of swimming waving the legs and arms to fly, something that appears quite between lines in his described experiences and that attentive readers and Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) will know to identify it when they read it, and a lot of additional information that will serve as motivation, because his message is quite positive to read and many people will feel motivated when they read it.

In the book entitled "A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics", whose authors are Mr. Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, and Thomas Peisel, is found one of the most beautifully illustrated books, with a content quite complete and extremely easy to understand, which makes it a magnificent book for completely Novice persons, given that it treats the subject and the practice of it in a very kind and friendly way, necessary qualities for whoever wants to give step by step in a slow but sure rhythm, with an always positive and encouraging message, and with the exact method that works to achieve the LUCID DREAMS (ASTRAL TRAVELS starting from the dreams), which is the WBTB method (Wake Back To Bed), which GUARANTEES the success of anyone who wants to achieve Lucid Dreams.

The book entitled "The Art of Dreaming", whose author is Mr. Carlos Castaneda, contains in it's chapters 1 to 9 quite accurate information regarding what DREAMING (DREAMING LUCIDLY) is and the way how it is achieved and much of what is experienced, as well as clear warnings regarding the "responsible" and "safe" way of carrying out such practices. As experience is acquired in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms/kingdoms, it can be confirmed that what is written in these chapters until the 9th is true, (in what I have experienced, since there are many things mentioned there that I have not yet experienced in the form described there, but I have in a different way that in my personal analysis of my experiences it applies to what is written there). What is written starting from chapter 10, I can NOT confirm it, since I have NOT had such kind of experiences, except the having been in environments of the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms that are so crudely real that are felt/perceived and seen and heard as real as the reality of the waking world, as was perceived by two of the characters in the book (Carlos and Carol) when they were led/taken by third party forces outside of them to a hotel room in an unknown Astral world/realm where they felt that if they did not return immediately to the waking world, they would lose the Memory and Memories of their lives in the world called Earth and this could imply that they might not be able to return and therefore they returned immediately.

In the title book "My Astral Projection Truth - What Is Astral Projection And How To Do It!", shared for FREE by its author Mr. Ryan Tasker, you can find very useful information to achieve the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream, initiated from the awake state), where the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms are accessed in an almost direct way with a minimal/little loss of consciousness between the staying asleep and the activation of the access in the transition of entrance to the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms. It is important to point out that there is something that is missing in the book, which is very important and necessary, and is to implement what is indicated there immediately after a WBTB (Wake Back To Bed), since it is the WBTB the one which gives the propitious chemical conditions in the brain of the "physical" body to facilitate the activation of consciousness and lucidity, and the energy body (the body of energy who accesses the Astral environments) realizes that it is in the transition of entrance to the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms, and it is possible to make use of elements such as hypnagogic images to access the Astral worlds/realms through them, by allowing oneself being dragged towards them when they tend to approach/enlarge and "bring inside" the energy body with the consciousness of the "I/ME" within them thus it entering this way into an Astral world/realm environment and thus beginning this way an experience of Astral Travel; there are other forms of transition to the Astral worlds/realms, and it is practice by Trial/Test and Error (and Success) that will end up forming the resourcefulness in the consciousness of the "I/ME" and in the energy body, in order to gain access to the Astral worlds/realms in each particular case that is occurs.

It is interesting that those who read the book of Mr. Ryan Tasker, read the topic "The Astral Blueprint" of the forums of the Web portal/site "The Astral Pulse" in the following links, since in it they indicate enough interesting information for the process of the WILD, keeping in mind that it should be accompanied with a previous WBTB, keeping in mind that the duration time of being awake in the WBTB is calibrated by each person by Trial/Test and Error (And Success).

www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

In the English titled "Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of Supplements", whose author is Mr. Thomas Yuschak, appears quite interesting and analytical information with respect to the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream), and the approach to achieve them in a continuous way through the use of Non-strong supplements such as Galantamine and Alpha GPC that guarantee to experience access to the Astral worlds/realms through WILD, backed by a brief/short WBTB (Wake Back To Bed). In Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney's FREE book is mentioned the effective information regarding this in the Advanced section of his book. It is important to mention that in order to achieve Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) of the type WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream) and of the type DILD (Dream Initiated Lucid Dream, initiated from the dream state), it is NOT necessary the consumption of Any Chemical at all, but only the implementation of the WBTB as indicated in the book of Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney and in the book of Mr. Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, and Thomas Peisel, for which the use of any Chemical at all is to the account and risk of each one, knowing that they ARE NOT NECESSARY, and that you can have Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) of the two types mentioned above (mainly/majorly of the DILD type) through the implementation of the WBTB methodology.

WHY START WITH LUCID DREAMS

It is very simple, it is easier to achieve, it causes less fear, and it is practically the same as the Astral Travels achieved with direct access, as I will explain below.

Directly achieved Astral "projection" requires the combination of relaxation of the body, breathing with a certain controlled rhythm, reducing awareness of the physical things of this world (stop being aware of what happens and feels in the body and with the tact of the body, of what is heard with the ears, of what is seen with the eyes, of what is smelled with the nose, and of what is tasted with the mouth), focusing the consciousness in a passive way without reactions in the images that are observed with the eyes closed (but it is not observed nor focused with the eyes but it is observed what the brain and the mental connections generate and that they even become the hypnagogic images that are mentioned so much in texts of this subject) and in the thoughts that the mind generates freely without reacting to them since it is necessary to become at a level of disconnection sufficiently passive but that maintains a thread of consciousness that allows to detect the moment when the transition of the consciousness (the energy body) to the other side (the Astral worlds and realms which are also the same as the Dream worlds) has taken place.

When you are at the effective beginning of the process of transition, which is when the body falls asleep but the consciousness is kept active in a sufficiently passive and relaxed way so that the systems of the brain allow the "physical" body to fall asleep and the brain blocks the spine so that it does not move, in many cases the processes that normally occur when we fall asleep begin to appear but because of the lack of active awareness we do not realize them, and are the mentioned vibrations and strange noises/sounds, which are NOT physical but correspond to energetic vibrations that are felt, among other things, as if the heart were accelerating its beating (as when experiencing a lot of fear) and the noises/sounds correspond to the energy body that travels in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms listening to various sounds/energies that seep out from there, and which are events that the waking consciousness detects as if the heart were accelerating to the point of rampage and the noises/sounds are detected as if they were threatening because of the strange and unusual that they are, which makes the person's consciousness become frightened, the heart to be really accelerated as a result of the fear/scare, and the process of the body falling asleep stops, leaving the person again in active waking condition, having failed to deceive the process of the body falling asleep to leave the consciousness slightly active to detect the change that is perceived in the transition and proceed to rise and move/mobilize in the place of the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms in which its energy body had appeared.

Simply, the person FEELS FEAR for all that they experience consciously and to which they are NOT accustomed, and for that reason it is NOT viable for that person to be able to maintain the sufficient calm and passive focus to deceive/trick the process with which the body falls asleep and to leave the consciousness slightly/lightly active enough to be able to handle the process of moving the energy body with which it interacts in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms when the transition of consciousness from the physical body to that energy body occurs.

Now, this DOES NOT OCCUR when the process of activating the consciousness is by already being in the worlds/realms of the Dreams (/Astrals), since the consciousness is already present in the energy body that is already present and interacting in those worlds/realms, and therefore, what happens is that simply the functions of Memory and Critical Reflection of the consciousness are activated by the processes that will be explained later and that are intentionally deactivated in the Normal dreams, and the consciousness realizes that it is in the energy body in those worlds/realms different than the "physical" of waking life, and can proceed to do what is required to try and consciously interact in them; It is important to mention that it is not only the consciousness the one that realizes that it is located in these worlds/realms but that it is the energy body the one that makes the consciousness see (realize) that fact, and that is achieved and perfected by means of the continuous practice of the basic techniques of the LUCID DREAM that correspond, among others, to the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed), to the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream, which is supported by the WBTB), and to the DILD (Dream Initiated Lucid Dream, which is the one that is mostly achieved, and is also supported by the WBTB).

By the energy body being already present in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms interacting in a non conscious way (from the point of view of consciousness of the "I/ME" that inhabits in the "physical" body and interacts with it in the "physical" world called Earth), the process of activating the "consciousness" (of the "I/ME") in it is quite fluid and easy, since it is simply a process of "realizing"/"noticing" that is detected and Is felt at the moment that it occurs, but that by already being there in those worlds/realms makes it possible to start from that already present fact (to be THERE) to initiate the exploration and the practices that allow to perfect the conscious interaction with those worlds/realms.

At this point, among the things that can stop the process is that the consciousness of the "I/ME" (which inhabits in the "physical" body and interacts with it in the "physical" world called Earth) that at that moment is taking the "control" of the energy body, becomes AFRAID and/or feels FEAR and/or experiences EMOTIONS, and with it certain elements present in the energy body and that are connected with the "physical" body (during the time that "Physical" body is still alive in the waking world called Earth which is the lifetime of the person that identifies itself as "I/ME") causes the energy body to be called back in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms to the place in which the control of consciousness is returned back to the "physical" body; I do not mention that the energy body is returned to the "physical" world since it is NOT known to be so by me, but instead perhaps there is a point in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms where the energy body receives the consciousness of the "I/ME" to lead it consciously or without consciousness to travel and interact in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms; what happens to that energy body during the time when the consciousness of the "I/ME" is busy with its "physical" body in the activities of the "physical" world called earth, I do not know, however, as I may mention later in fragments of some anecdotes, in the WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream) experiences that I have succeeded in having, in which I have managed to detect the transition sufficiently close to when the "physical" body has fallen asleep and the thread of consciousness has been slightly preserved, I have detected how my energy body appears in various similar environments (but radically different and even very incomplete with outer spaces of darkness in dark worlds/realms) to the room in which my "physical" body has fallen asleep, and my energy body is grabbed by some being present in those worlds/realms and firmly transported (in some cases brusquely) to a determined location of the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms, having in some cases my energy body alerted my awareness of it (in some cases with the activation of lights/illuminations in my eyes that have a shape similar to the solely cornea of them) and experiencing all that process in a conscious way, from the moment the energy body is caught/trapped by someone in those worlds/realms, transported (in a process that corresponds to what some call Astral "currents"/"winds") through various spaces and places of these worlds/realms (in each case the experience is different even though sometimes I'm able to recognize some objects/places of those worlds/realms), and deposited (in many cases softly and in a few cases with roughness/coarseness) in a particular environment of these worlds/realms (each case is different and one is taken to a different space/place each time); who carries out the transport is a BEING of these worlds/realms, because when I have turned around on several occasions I have been able to observe the SER that has transported me, which has been different in each case (it has had a different humanoid body appearance in each occasion which makes me think that they have been different BEINGS in each case). The above are my own experiences, it is possible that what others experience is different, however, I mention it so that those who live these experiences have an analytical and critical attitude towards them, and Not a naive and not analytical attitude about what they experience.

In summary, by accessing the Dream (/Astral) worlds/realms through the LUCID DREAMS, it is easier, faster, less fearful (particularly for those who are Novice people who have not had their first experience on such worlds/realms or have had a few sporadic ones and of short duration), and allows to begin to experience in a prompt way the environments of those worlds/realms of Dreams (/Astrals).

Precisely with regards to the subject of FEAR, it is to be mentioned that it is the "I/ME" who experiences fear, since the energy body and its consciousness detect and alert of threatening situations (they vibrate the heart area of the energy body when beings approach that although they appear harmless do not have good intentions and that sometimes end up attacking), nevertheless, that energy body and its consciousness are quite BRAVE, and it is quite a lot what can be learned from it to leave away the FEARS, among them the one of "physical" death (which will come sooner or later since the "physical" world called Earth is a world of Death and Predation), and experiencing in the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms with that energy body, and learning to keep at bay and under control the Emotions, and other elements more that must be kept in mind and learn to implement them to stabilize the Astral experiences and extend them in duration, the consciousness of the "I/ME" gets impregnated with these experiences and abandons the Reactive Emotions in the waking world (as it does in the Astral worlds/realms), and necessarily changes itself, and these changes motivate in turn more experiences of Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) with increasing frequency and duration (even having several ones in the same night), and with that the person (the "I/ME") abandons lots of FEARS and learns to live a calmer experience in the waking world, and draws a better and more useful benefit of it, investigating about many useful things of the existence and how the creation works (and the "physical" world called Earth, among others), even more at this time from the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century in which we have the BEST tool of communication and information present in the "physical" world called Earth, and which we know as INTERNET, which allows us to investigate about to the topics we want and learn a lot from them, even counting with the experiences of many people, such as the experiences and knowledge that I share in this book, which will be shared FREE on the INTERNET on several Web sites/portals and hosted on several free file hosting sites.

WBTB (Wake Back To Bed)

This is the method that is indisputably the most effective for achieving LUCID DREAMS (Astral Travels from Dreams).

It is based on providing to the chemistry of the brain some help to counteract the effects that has the normal sleeping process, where the brain stops processing the chemicals that in the waking state are responsible for helping the person to have active the functions of Memory and of Critical Reflection, necessary for NOT Deliriating NOR Being Demented, and instead be a consciousness that reflects and questions the reality that surrounds it, detecting anomalies and functioning in a lucid/conscious way.

These chemicals are deactivated in the brain when the person is asleep, in addition to being active other chemicals that literally "drug" the consciousness and maintain it in a Demented state where it does not have active the functions of Memory and Critical Reflection, and where the Not lucid dreamer is Not the person and consciousness of the "I/ME" that is during the waking hours, but instead is a Brainless Delirious Entity that wanders through the Astral (Dream) worlds/realms without knowing who it is or what it does there, in a similar way to how behave people who are Demented in the "physical" waking world called Earth, and who also have no access to their functions of Memory and Critical Reflection, ceasing to be the persons with consciousness of "I/ME" who once they were, remaining as a Brainless Delirious Entity wandering around the world called Earth without knowing who they are Nor who are the persons and beings that surround them.

The technical part of how the brain chemicals responsible for the functions of Memory and Critical Reflection do work, are quite well described in the book by Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney, as well as in the book by Mr. Thomas Yuschak, reason why I will NOT include any information about it in this book.

What I will mention are some aspects of the WBTB method that might be useful, and that only serve as information to be analyzed, since the WBTB method must be tried after a variable amount of sleep cycles and for varying periods of time, so that by means of Test/Trial and Error (and Success) to be able to understand for the own personal case the best combinations for each particular case; a nap of one or two sleep periods in the afternoon can alter these aspects of WBTB at night, as well as intense physical, mental and/or emotional activity, can also alter these aspects of the WBTB getting to even neutralize their effectiveness (especially the intense emotional wears and imbalances).

It is important for each person to analyze by Test/Trial and Error (and Success) for each cycle in which they try to apply the WBTB, the amount of time that is optimal for them to stay awake to obtain the results of activating the lucidity in their dreams in any (or several) of the sleep cycles after the WBTB was performed, and it is also important to try a variety of passive activities during that time that the person is awake, such as reading a book or text related to Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) and related subjects; it is important to remember NOT to eat during that time, but only to drink a little amount of water (not much because it would cause in a short time to have to go to the bathroom and this would hinder the cycles of later sleeps); sometimes, the lucidity is Not achieved in the cycle immediately after the WBTB but from the second cycle of sleep after the WBTB, which is why you should have patience and perseverance, since the WBTB activates the appropriate conditions and then it is a matter of passively focusing and in a relaxed way on the illuminations that are visible behind the eyelids when closing them (they are appreciated to be at about 30cm of distance approximately which is the same distance of the zone where the hypnagogic and hypnopompic images form) until the person stays asleep.

The first time I had a WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream), was by reading the book of Mr. Ryan Tasker, experiencing what in the topic called "The Astral Blueprint" of the forums of the Web site/portal "The Astral Pulse" (www.astralpulse.com) they indicate as a television image that is literally formed in the visual area of the person observing the area behind their closed eyelids, and that this television attracts or envelops the person and that the person must let it happen (allowing/consenting without resisting to what occurs) so that a few moments later appears in a three-dimensional space in some Astral environment, conscious/lucid and interacting with that Astral environment. What I did not know then, but in retrospect I could identify, is that I had been awake for a few minutes and also concentrated on the images and patterns of light and shades that were being formed behind the closed eyelids, which, prolonged a sufficient time is part of the WBTB and to focus attention on an activity that distances the consciousness from the sensations of the physical body (touch, hearing, sight, and so on), sometimes, even can be felt that the sense of hearing is turned off by little times when one is in that process, until that thread of consciousness is disconnected from the physical and in the zone of transition between awake and asleep (which is already located in the Astral worlds/realms) one realizes that fact and one proceeds to complete the transition in various ways, one of which is that of the above-mentioned television screen, and other different ones such as being in a blackish/darkish environment and having to extend the arms and hands to seek to grasp something, whether its silhouette is observed in the blackish/darkish environment or by palpating around where the energy body is in that transition zone, or also to rotate the energy body to cause an Astral environment to appear, or if one feels the ground one proceeds to jump over and over again until the sense of sight is activated and an Astral environment appears. What is usual is that the Lucid Dreamer (Astral Traveler) realizes that is in an Astral environment (a Dream) and is already interacting in a non-consciously way in one of them, so in this cases the Astral environment is already formed and is a matter of starting to walk it and to explore it, and learning how to interact in these environments.

An Error that the Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) initially have, is to think (as they are told in many written literature and on the Internet) that such Astral (Dream) environments/worlds/realms are Not Real, and therefore these personas behave as DISRESPECTFUL SAVAGES, wondering why their experiences do Not last long; with a matter of Test/Trial and Error (and Success) they will learn that these environments ARE REAL, it is very different that many of these environments have the characteristics and properties of being able to simulate many things based on the memories and emotions and fears and many other things of the Dreamer, always having someone who controls and configures those experiences, and therefore, to behave in an DISRESPECTFUL way is a SERIOUS MISTAKE that is paid by being removed from these Astral environments, either by being forced to wake up in the waking world called Earth, or by being transported to places Not at all pleasant which are more appropriate for IRRATIONAL AND IGNORANT BEASTS. From the above, the advice is to behave correctly and TO BE DECENT when interacting in such Astral (Dream) environments/worlds/realms, and BE GRATEFUL with the opportunity to appreciate so many environments full of enormous Creativity and Imagination of all kinds, and to take advantage of that opportunity in the most useful way possible by witnessing all that and by being able to develop skills that are Not present in the daily "physical" waking world called Earth, the simplest of them but very fun which is FLYING in the air, skill which is developed through continuous practice in these worlds/realms, hence the importance of increasing as much as possible the success of experiencing Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) through methodologies as easy and practical to implement as the WBTB.

DECREE WHEN MEDITATING

The following Decree (Prayer) was shared to me; I do Not use it, although I read it sometimes because it contains a very Positive message; however, there may be persons who Meditate and/or practice Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels), to whom it may be useful and even for "Protection" and/or Inspiration.

Decree to say every time a Meditation is done:

"Father Mother God, with infinite love I ask you to send me your Light, the light of Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit. May the Light surround me, guide me, protect me, and heal me, for my greater good and for my highest purposes.

May the presence of my teachers, my guides, and all the beings of Light, always be for my greater good and my highest purposes. May any karma or negativity that is detached, be brought to the highest levels of creation and transmuted into Light and love.

All this I ask in perfect understanding and love.
"

IMPORTANT WARNINGS

It is valid and important to make the following IMPORTANT WARNINGS at this point.

From this moment on in the book, the content is Straight in indicating both the Pleasant as well as the UNPLEASANT (based on my personal experiences that are the ones that I have as certainties to share given that they are REAL experiences in my experimentation with LUCID DREAMS).

At this point in the book, I must recommend to those who are reading it, if you are NOVICE/NEW in Lucid Dreams (and Astral Travels), and/or do Not have enough experience in them, DO NOT CONTINUE READING THE BOOK, and limit yourself to search and find the recommended books on Internet (and the other ones indicated in the links of other books), and read and implement what is indicated in them, since simply with what is contained in those books, you will be able with ALL CERTAINTY to experience what are the Lucid Dreams (and Astral Travels).

- PLEASE STOP AND DO NOT PASS FROM HERE IF YOU ARE A NOVICE/NEW AND/OR NOT EXPERIENCED PERSON IN THESE THEMES AND/OR HAS NOT YET DOMINATED YOUR FEARS AND YOUR EMOTIONS (ESPECIALLY THE REACTIVE AND/OR VISCERAL). (READ ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE ADVANCED AND COUNT WITH THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE NECESSARIES) -

- WARNING: IF YOU CONTINUE READING IS UNDER YOUR OWN RISK, GIVEN THAT WHAT YOU'LL READ IS NOT OPTIMISTIC AND IN MANY CASES ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL WORDS TO READ IN THE ABSOLUTE -

CONTENT INCLUDED ONLY IN THE BOOK IN PDF FORMAT

My best regards.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

:)

PhaPriSpa

Below I share with you the Revision/Update 1 of the book.

DropBox:
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/AK5ZFs0Bei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa.html

Revision/Update 1 with changes indicated in Blue - Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws8z3svlygqwmgr/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa%20-%20Revision%201.pdf?dl=0
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/cv_5XZvWei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa_-_Revis.html

I only transcript below the text of the phrases that were Added in the Book, which are the ones that appear in the file of "Revision/Update 1" with the changes indicated in Blue; in the file of the book are included some adjustments as a way of "Erratum/Errata" equally indicated in Blue.

(Revision/Update 1)

The Original Version of this Book is in Spanish, (if you speak Spanish better read that Original Version).

End of Writing (Revision/Update 1): July 03 of 2017 (08:05:12 p.m.)

Topics of This Book
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/learning_lucid_dreams_tips_and_tricks_before_direct_astral_travels-t47174.0.html
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/aprendiendo_sue209os_l218cidos_tips_y_trucos_antes_de_viajes_astrales_directos-t47173.0.html

Topics of This Book
www.leycosmica.net/forum/topic/aprendiendo-sueNos-lUcidos-tips-y-trucos-antes-de-viajes-astrales-directos-335

Download and Consultation of This Book
www.4shared.com/folder/ueZTfvNf/_online.html
www.dropbox.com/sh/a11jdfdwypnh4x8/AAD_zPBTBFknUdAETm8UL-gZa?dl=0
www.dropbox.com/s/7mebgvv38f95yhk/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa.pdf?dl=0
www.dropbox.com/s/zx3w4rfp8p87p4i/Sue%C3%B1os%20Lucidos%20PhaPriSpa.pdf?dl=0

BOOKS IN ENGLISH

www.4shared.com/office/s49kaKb1ei/Wake_Up_In_Your_Dreams_-_Consc.html
www.dropbox.com/s/uobkckxxcjg8eaf/Wake%20Up%20In%20Your%20Dreams%20-%20Conscious%20Dream%20Training%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

Keys To Successful OBE
www.4shared.com/office/pesE2pQjce/Letitia_M_Kimball_-_Keys_To_Su.html
www.dropbox.com/s/rorzs1kmw1n7s94/Letitia%20M.%20Kimball%20-%20Keys%20To%20Successful%20OBE.pdf?dl=0

Astral Projection: A Record Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences
www.amazon.com/Astral-projection-out-body-experiences/dp/B0007GMC4Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

www.amazon.com/Field-Guide-Lucid-Dreaming-Oneironautics/dp/0761177396/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

The Art of Dreaming
www.amazon.com/Art-Dreaming-Carlos-Castaneda/dp/006092554X/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of Supplements
www.amazon.com/Advanced-Lucid-Dreaming-Power-Supplements/dp/1430305428/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

www.dropbox.com/s/lp8i232pxamcpr4/Phasing_Primer.pdf?dl=0

Do_OBE How to lucid dream, astral project and have out-of-body experiences
www.amazon.com/Do_OBE-lucid-astral-project-experiences-ebook/dp/B003X9770Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
DO_OBE - Astral Projection/OOBE Class Notes, Conducted On The Compuserve New Age Forum
By: Donald J. Degracia, Ph.D.
www.dondeg.com/metaphysics/do_obe.pdf
www.dondeg.com/metaphysics/DO_OBE_class_transcripts.pdf
www.dondeg.com/metaphysics/PlaneTalk.pdf
www.dondeg.com

BOOKS IN SPANISH

Despierte {/Adquiera Lucidez} !!! En Sus Sueños - Manual de Entrenamiento de Sueños Conscientes
www.4shared.com/office/JbXr80sBba/Wake_Up_In_Your_Dreams_Spanish.html
www.dropbox.com/s/g5o4bb8ztl43fkg/Wake_Up_In_Your_Dreams_Spanish.pdf

Claves Para Una Experiencia Fuera del Cuerpo Exitosa
www.4shared.com/office/8xLF5yoAce/Keys_To_Successful_OBE_Spanish.html
www.dropbox.com/s/h2a44853dl05fng/Keys_To_Successful_OBE_Spanish.pdf

El Viaje Astral: Experiencias Fuera del Cuerpo
www.amazon.com/Viaje-astral-El-Spanish-Fox/dp/8497775120/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

www.amazon.com/Suenos-lucidos-Spanish-Dylan-Tuccillo/dp/8479538597/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8

El Arte de Ensoñar
www.amazon.com/El-arte-enso%C3%B1ar-Carlos-Castaneda/dp/0060951559/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Mi Verdad de la Proyección Astral - Cartilla de Phasing (Phasing Primer)  - Qué es la Proyección Astral y Cómo Hacerla/Lograrla!
www.4shared.com/office/3yWlNfvJ/phasing_primer_spanish_revisio.html
www.dropbox.com/s/5nxweulfufkklja/Phasing_Primer_Spanish.pdf?dl=0

WHY START WITH LUCID DREAMS

..., even more at this time from the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century in which we have the BEST tool of communication and information present in the "physical" world called Earth, and which we know as INTERNET, which allows us to investigate about to the topics we want and learn a lot from them, even counting with the experiences of many people, such as the experiences and knowledge that I share in this book, which will be shared FREE on the INTERNET on several Web sites/portals and hosted on several free file hosting sites; what is mentioned last is something about one should be VERY GRATEFUL, given that Very Particularly this time is the Best Epoch in which it was possible to be Born and Grow since it has allowed to witness and experience first hand the Most Significant Technological Development of the current human civilization (the previous civilizations of the past probably had developed Technology and Progresses equally and even more significant, however, the traces of that past are hidden), and benefit from it to acquire Knowledge and Wisdom of all that is shared on the INTERNET NETWORK and in the other channels of Information and Communication available in the world.

IMPORTANT WARNINGS

Also, WARNINGS apply in the sense that I share information regarding the use of some supplements, which as I have indicated in this book, are NOT NECESSARY to achieve LUCID DREAMS (ASTRAL TRAVELS), however, the use of them DO have effects that in many cases facilitate both DILD as well as WILD, and that can be useful and as a resource to "force" the occurrence of these altered states of consciousness to begin to experience them in the event that the natural method of the WBTB (and the others mentioned in the authors' books recommended in this book) take too long to occur (in some cases many months and even years), or in the case when is experienced the situation where the experiences are no longer experienced in a natural way, for which the use of supplements could be used to "force"/"obligate" the occurrence of Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels), which is why only to leave an informative record on the matter, based on My Personal Experience, I proceed to relate them in this book.

It is important to keep in mind that sometimes such process is delayed because the person has a lifestyle that does Not correspond to what is required for these altered states of consciousness to occur with ease and harmony, and neither do they occur when the person has FEARS/SCARES and have CONFLICTIVE EMOTIONS, without control, and their energy body and everything that monitors their life from the Astral environments block their conscious/lucid access to them surely to avoid major and unnecessary conflicts in their ALREADY CONFLICTIVE existence as a Human animal in the everyday "physical" world called Earth. Without a life in ORDER and according to what Mrs. Letitia M. Kimball indicated in her book "Keys To Successful OBE", it is very difficult for the person to take a real constructive advantage out of these experiences, for which I recommend again to give a special reading to that book and what is recommended in it, since what is indicated in that book IS TRUTHFUL AND WORKS.

Regarding the above, I quote the following important text that has already been indicated in this book: "It is important to mention that in order to achieve Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) of the type WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream) and of the type DILD (Dream Initiated Lucid Dream), it is NOT necessary the consumption of Any Chemical at all, but only the implementation of the WBTB as indicated in the book of Dr. Rory Mac Sweeney and in the book of Mr. Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel, and Thomas Peisel, for which the use of any Chemical at all is to the account and risk of each one, knowing that they ARE NOT NECESSARY, and that you can have Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) of the two types mentioned above (mainly/majorly of the DILD type) through the implementation of the WBTB methodology".

TIPS AND TRICKS

My best regards.

PhaPriSpa

Below I share with you the Revision/Update 2 of the book.

DropBox:
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/LhuFrrk_ei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa.html

Revision/Update 2 with changes indicated in Green - Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cu7v3a1cu7dt65/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa%20-%20Revision%202.pdf?dl=0
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/utGirKeVca/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa_-_Revis.html

I only transcript below the text of the phrases that were Added in the Book, which are the ones that appear in the file of "Revision/Update 2" with the changes indicated in Green. In the book have been adjusted from 1cm to 2cm the left and right margins, to make easier the reading in certain electronic devices and also in the printed version in paper.

(Revision/Update 2)

End of Writing (Revision/Update 2): September 12 of 2017 (05:56:16 p.m.)

BOOKS IN ENGLISH

http://www.wakeupinyourdreams.com/

http://www.dreamlabs.io/pages/supplies

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/06/27/my-phasing-primer-pdf/

Do_OBE How to lucid dream, astral project and have out-of-body experiences
www.dondeg.com

BOOKS IN SPANISH

http://www.wakeupinyourdreams.com/

http://www.dreamlabs.io/pages/supplies

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/06/27/my-phasing-primer-pdf/

Information of these books and others more that I have also included in a listing for finding in them a useful content (in some more than in others) can be found in the following theme/topic of the forum of the Web site/portal "The Astral Pulse" (In Spanish) at the following Web address on Internet.

Libros de Sueños Lúcidos en Español - Proyección Astral - OBE (Experiencias Fuera del Cuerpo)
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/libros_de_sue241os_l250cidos_proyecci243n_astral_experiencias_fuera_del_cuerpo-t46902.0.html

Translation of Topic with Google Translator:
Books of Lucid Dreams in Spanish - Astral Projection - OBE (Out-of-Body Experiences)
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astralpulse.com%2Fforums%2Fwelcome_to_book_reviews%2Flibros_de_sue241os_l250cidos_proyecci243n_astral_experiencias_fuera_del_cuerpo-t46902.0.html&edit-text=&act=url

WHY SPECIFICALLY THESE BOOKS

In the book entitled "Do_OBE How to lucid dream, astral project and have out-of-body experiences", whose author is Mr. Donald J. Degracia, Ph.D., there is quite interesting information regarding Lucid Dreams, Astral Travels, and Out of the Body Experiences, with abundant anecdotes and experiences of the author that are Very Truthful (I can confirm it since a lot of what I have read in this book I have also experienced it, as well as other things that are indicated in the other recommended books) and that will be of quite a guide for those who are in the way to experience such altered states of awareness/consciousness and make a useful use of them. This book is Highly Recommended and has been Freely shared by its author on his Web site under the title "DO_OBE - Astral Projection/OOBE Class Notes, Conducted On The Compuserve New Age Forum".

WBTB (Wake Back To Bed)

The WBTB method is very simple; you simply start sleeping for 2, 3, or 4 sleep periods (between 3/3.5, 4.5/5, and 6/6.5 hours), depending on several things, and being something with which everyone must test and realize how many sleep cycles are optimal and effective to sleep to perform the WBTB, as the number of sleep cycles required to sleep before the WBTB vary depending on the characteristics of each person's sleep, as well as of the tiredness (physical, and/or mental, and/or emotional) that the person has that particular day/night, as well as whether or not the person did a nap on the afternoon of the previous day, also whether the person has had or not in the days/nights prior to WBTB normal and complete sleep cycles that have allowed him/her to rest appropriately on those previous days/nights, and other variables more that each person should analyze individually for their particular case and identify the way how they affect him/her in a favorable or unfavorable way to achieve success in acquiring lucidity in the sleep periods posterior to the WBTB;

then, you get out of your bed (it is necessary and advisable to get out of the bed), one take advantage to make the physiological needs in the bathroom (emptying the bladder of liquids for example), one stays for 30 to 90 minutes awake (this depends on several things and it is something that must be tested until the appropriate amount of time to be awakened is known for the particular case of each person, for example for some very light sleepers in some cases 10 to 15 minutes suffice), you can take a little (just a little) of water, it is NOT advisable to eat something NOR drink something other than water, (in the case of being testing with any of the Supplements that are used in the WBTB they would be taken along with the water mentioned above), you should keep the light off and the amount of light to which the eyes are exposed to a minimum so as Not to affect the chemistry of Melatonin in the brain which will make it easier to go back to sleep after the time you stay awake, you should NOT watch TV as it adversely affects the effectiveness of the WBTB, you YES can read books on electronic tablets (for example the Ipad or Ipod of Apple, or the Samsung Galaxy Player, or the electronic device that you have available to read books in electronic format), if you have books in paper written format you must use a very dim LED light that allows you to read the pages of the book without that light pointing directly into the eyes but the little light that falls in the eyes is in an indirect and very tenuous way, it is advisable to read some book related to Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels) given that this further provides the person to facilitate the occurrence of such experiences; is precisely because of the subject of light and the way it affects the chemistry of Melatonin in the brain when it accesses the body through the eyes, that it is recommended to set the bedtime so that the time to get out of bed to do the WBTB is around (and even before) 4:30 AM of the early morning (dawning), when there is No sunlight (there is still No sunrise) and there are No noises (the other people are still sleeping), and also that it is recommended to use a Sleeping Mask and Plugs For the Ears (Earplugs) (explained in the paragraph below); the subject of taking care of the access to the light in the eyes is advisable but it is Not an absolute requirement, since you can experience Lucid Dreams (Astral Trips) even without the use of Sleeping Mask and Earplugs, as long as the sleep conditions are the appropriate (everyone learns to identify them for their particular case), since when the body falls asleep the brain deactivates the sense of sight (eyes) and hearing (ears), and you stop listening the noises of the outside and are being projected images that are seen between 20 and 30 cm of distance with the eyelids of the eyes closed, and the Consciousness moves to the Dream (Astral) Environments/Worlds/Kingdoms, reason why, each person must experiment with all of this and identify what works (and what does Not) for your particular and individual case;

then, you get back to your bed; it is advisable to use a Sleeping Mask and Earplugs (of foam or wax or of the other ones on the market), to isolate the senses of sight (eyes) and hearing (ears), and thereby facilitating both returning to sleep as well as isolating from external sensations and distractions, in addition to facilitating the occurrence of Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels); it is advisable to observe with the eyelids of the eyes closed towards the front and even a little upwards the darkness and also the illuminations that each person observes behind his/her eyelids, while the person goes falling asleep, as well as paying attention passively (without mentally verbalizing) to the thoughts that are presented without interfering in them and in the forms and illuminations, and images, and even scenes of moving images, which are presented with particularities for each person, at about 20cm to 30cm of distance with the eyelids of the eyes closed, while the person falls asleep, since this facilitates to keep active (although passively enough without verbalizing or reacting) the attention and critical reflection that are necessary to activate the Lucid Dreams (Astral Travels); also, can be practiced techniques like MILD (Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams), where the person while falling asleep remembers in his/her recent dreams of that night what happened in them, and imagines and recreates mentally the acquiring of lucidity in these dreams and imagines his/her self lucidly interacting in them, which also helps with the attention and critical reflection faculties, mentioned above;

then, in one of the next sleep cycles following the WBTB, Lucidity will be activated in a Dream, which corresponds to a Sensation where the person (his/her consciousness in his/her energy body) being in a dream Perceives/Feels that there is something strange, and it is then when Lucidity is Activated and the person realizes that his/her Consciousness, his/her I/ME, is interacting in an environment of the Dream Worlds (Astral Realms and Environments), and can begin to interact with it; in the Tips and Tricks indicated later in this book there are more details about the WBTB, as well as more details regarding what is presented in those Unknown Environments/Worlds/Realms to which the Consciousness of the I/ME accesses when it is in an Altered State as it is that happens when the physical body is sleeping and the Consciousness has access to such different places to the "Physical" Waking World called Earth. Patience, Persistence, and Perseverance, are required, since sometimes for multiple reasons (for example physical and/or mental and/or emotional fatigue) It is Not possible to activate the lucidity in the dreams, however, with certainty it will occur, and once one learns how to implement this method and to regulate the most appropriate days to implement it (and sleep well on other days) and to establish a lifestyle that is according with these experiences (as Mrs. Letitia M. Kimball describes very clearly in her book "Keys To Successful OBE"), these experiences will be experienced with a certain Regularity, and even several Lucid Dreams (Astral Travel) will occur in several sleep cycles after the WBTB, and will even occur spontaneously in days where this was Not programmed (for example after waking up and getting out of bed at night to go to the bathroom) if the conditions are appropriate (one has the necessary Energy as is mentioned by Mr. Carlos Castaneda in his book "The Art of Dreaming" which corresponds to what was correctly indicated by Mrs. Letitia M. Kimball in her book as a change in the way life is lived simplifying it), and will be experienced many variants of access to the Astral (Dream) Environments/Worlds/Realms of which some have been described in the Tips and Tricks of this book, as well as some of the authors of the recommended books (and of the others more listed in the indicated Internet topic/theme) have also mentioned them, among many other things that are experienced with these Altered States of Consciousness and that the authors of the recommended books (and of the other additional ones) describe in a very optimistic way in their respective books.

Below I present the link to the page of Mr. Marc Vandekeere, who is the person who states that he developed this technique in the 1990s and coined the phrase WBTB (Wake Back To Bed).

The Best Lucid Dream Method
http://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/best-lucid-dream-methods.htm

IMPORTANT WARNINGS

- PLEASE STOP AND DO NOT PASS FROM HERE IF YOU ARE A NOVICE/NEW AND/OR NOT EXPERIENCED PERSON IN THESE THEMES AND/OR HAS NOT YET DOMINATED YOUR FEARS AND YOUR EMOTIONS (ESPECIALLY THE REACTIVE AND/OR VISCERAL) AND YOUR DESIRES (TO WISH TO HAVE/OWN SPECIALLY IN A CAPRICIOUS WAY TO SATISFY OWN PLEASURES IN A SELFISH MANNER). (READ ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE ADVANCED AND COUNT WITH THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE NECESSARIES) -

TIPS AND TRICKS

My best regards.

PhaPriSpa

Below I share with you the Revision/Update 3 of the book.

DropBox:
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/iyVsbn-4ca

Revision/Update 3 with changes indicated in Grey - Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6a7dk9fccd997j/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa%20-%20Revision%203.pdf?dl=0
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/AH1RFIuqca

I only transcript below the text of the phrases that were Added in the Book, which are the ones that appear in the file of "Revision/Update 3" with the changes indicated in Grey.

(Revision/Update 3)

End of Writing (Revision/Update 3): September 26 of 2017 (09:56:11 p.m.)

VERY USEFUL BOOKS

Many of these books can be searched and found in PDF version or EPUB on Internet, as well as in torrent, and in p2p programs like emule, as well as some are found as Audio-Books in sites as YouTube, especially in its original version in English and/or Spanish language.

OTHER RECOMMENDED USEFUL BOOKS

Reading the Very Interesting book "Dreaming Yourself Awake - Lucid Dreaming and Tibetan Dream Yoga for Insight and Transformation" by the author B. Allan Wallace, I have realized the importance of pointing out in the contents of this book the list of other Useful books (some of them more than the others) recommended (apart from those already mentioned at the beginning in this book), in English as well as in Spanish, so that you can have them listed in this document, regardless of the other sources on the Internet where I have published such listings.

OTHER BOOKS IN ENGLISH

Dreaming Yourself Awake - Lucid Dreaming and Tibetan Dream Yoga for Insight and Transformation
By: B. Alan Wallace
www.amazon.com/Dreaming-Yourself-Awake-Tibetan-Transformation/dp/159030957X/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.amazon.com/reader/159030957X/ref=rdr_sb_li_hist_1
www.shambhala.com/dreaming-yourself-awake.html
www.alanwallace.org

Society of Metaphysicians - Astral Projection
By: Oliver Fox for the The Society of Metaphysicians
Eight Lessons on Astral Projection - by Oliver Fox
www.metaphysicians.org.uk/pdfs/Society%20of%20Metaphysicians%20-%20Astral%20Projection.pdf
An introduction to the Study of Astral Projection Lessons - by Oliver Fox
www.metaphysicians.org.uk/pdfs/Society%20of%20Metaphysicians%20-%20Paper%20on%20Astral%20Projection.pdf
www.metaphysicians.org.uk/publications.html
www.metaphysicians.org.uk

Out-of-Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect
By: Robert Peterson
www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html
www.amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.robertpeterson.org

The Ultimate Lucid Dreaming Manual: From Basics to Beyond
By: Marc Vandekeere
www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Lucid-Dreaming-Manual-Basics-ebook/dp/B002WTCJ7Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/best-lucid-dream-methods.htm
www.consciousdreaming.com

Flake´s Teachings About AP
By: Kristian Kaikonen
https://es.scribd.com/document/17466423/Flakes-Teachings-About-Astral-Projection

The Phase - Shattering the Illusion of Reality
By: Michael Raduga
www.obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf
www.amazon.com/Phase-Shattering-Illusion-Reality/dp/1500578037/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.obe4u.com/lucid-dreaming-books-free/
www.obe4u.com

The Phasieland Fairy Tales
By: Michael Raduga
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_1.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_2.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_3.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_4.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_5.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_6.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_7.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_8.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_9.pdf
www.phasieland.com/resources/the_phasieland_fairy_tales_10.pdf
www.phasieland.com

Adventures Beyond the Body - How To Experience Out-Of-Body Travel
By: William Buhlman
www.amazon.com/Adventures-Beyond-Body-Out-Body/dp/0062513710/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.astralinfo.org

My Adventures in Lucid Dreaming: A Dream Journal & Guide Into The World of Lucid Dreaming
By: Jerimiah Molfese
www.amazon.com/My-Adventures-Lucid-Dreaming-Journal-ebook/dp/B008E75ZYC/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
https://books.google.co.id/books?id=Z4mf1zFgkAoC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&redir_esc=y&hl=es#v=onepage&q&f=false
www.hidreamers.com/wordpress

Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming
By: Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold
www.amazon.com/Exploring-World-Dreaming-Stephen-LaBerge/dp/034537410X/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.lucidity.com

Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self
By: Robert Waggoner
www.amazon.com/Lucid-Dreaming-Gateway-Inner-Self/dp/193049114X/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.lucidadvice.com

Lucid Dreaming, Plain and Simple: Tips and Techniques for Insight, Creativity, and Personal Growth
By: Robert Waggoner and Caroline McCready
www.amazon.com/Lucid-Dreaming-Plain-Simple-Techniques/dp/1573246417/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.lucidadvice.com

The following Four (4) books Don't teach how to do Lucid Dreaming (only mention it), but contain information that is very useful about acquiring Mental Character and expanding the Mind to be able to handle the unknown situations regarding facing the creators and owners of this world (and many other worlds) and the ones that control the non physical world that Lucid Dreaming gives access to.

The Third Eye
By: Tuesday Lobsang Rampa
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/en/The-Third-Eye.pdf
www.lobsangrampa.org/research-material.html

The Cave of the Ancients
Read Specifically Chapter 5.
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/en/The-Cave-of-the-Ancients.pdf

Tibetan Sage
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/en/Tibetan-Sage.pdf

The Hermit
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/en/The-Hermit.pdf

The following book of mr. Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, DOES contemplate the topic of Astral Projection (Astral Travels), so I include it in the list of books as complement of the other Four (4) that I've indicated of this author.

You - Forever
Read from Lesson Eight ( 8 ); from this lesson starts the topic of Astral Projection (Astral Travel).
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/en/You-Forever.pdf

OTHER BOOKS IN SPANISH

La Fase - La Guía Práctica
Título en Inglés: The Phase - Shattering the Illusion of Reality
Por: Michael Raduga
www.obe4u.com/files/la_fase.pdf
www.amazon.com/fase-práctica-Dominio-Experiencias-Corporales/dp/1500579289/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.obe4u.com/es/
www.obe4u.com

Los Cuentos de Hadas de Fasieland
Título en Inglés: The Phasieland Fairy Tales
Por: Michael Raduga
www.phasieland.com/es/resources/fasieland.pdf
www.phasieland.com/es/
www.phasieland.com

Aventuras Fuera del Cuerpo
Título en Inglés: Adventures Beyond the Body - How To Experience Out-Of-Body Travel
Por: William Buhlman
www.amazon.com/Aventuras-fuera-del-cuerpo-Spanish/dp/8478086102/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.astralinfo.org

Explorando el Mundo de los Sueños Lúcidos
Título en Inglés: Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming
Por: Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold
Me parece que es este (el título difiere un poco pero son los mismos autores):
www.amazon.com/dp/8415292147/sr=1-1/qid=1478962840/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1478962840&sr=1-1
www.lucidity.com

Cómo Viajar Fuera Del Cuerpo
Por: Joselito Montero
www.amazon.com/¿Cómo-viajar-fuera-cuerpo-Spanish-ebook/dp/B00GLZEM7U/
www.amazon.es/¿Cómo-viajar-fuera-del-cuerpo-ebook/dp/B00GLZEM7U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1480958368&sr=1-1

Los Mundos Superiores
https://books.google.com.co/books?id=w-trAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
www.lulu.com/shop/joselito-montero/los-mundos-superiores/paperback/product-17982978.html
www.amazon.com/Los-Mundos-Superiores-Joselito-Montero/dp/B009ANPCQA/
www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Los-Mundos-Superiores-Joselito-Montero/B009ANPCQA/

Te Invito a Despertar
www.lulu.com/shop/joselito-montero/te-invito-a-despertar/paperback/product-21012169.html
www.bubok.es/libros/207883/TE-INVITO-A-DESPERTAR

The following Four (4) books Don't teach how to do Lucid Dreaming (only mention it), but contain information that is very useful about acquiring Mental Character and expanding the Mind to be able to handle the unknown situations regarding facing the creators and owners of this world (and many other worlds) and the ones that control the non physical world that Lucid Dreaming gives access to.

El Tercer Ojo
Título en Inglés: The Third Eye
Por: Martes Lobsang Rampa
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/es/El-Tercer-Ojo.pdf
www.lobsangrampa.org/es/material-investigar.html

La Caverna de los Antepasados
Título en Inglés: The Cave of the Ancients
(Leer Específicamente el Capítulo 5).
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/es/La-Caverna-de-los-Antepasados.pdf

El Sabio Tibetano
Título en Inglés: Tibetan Sage
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/es/El-Sabio-Tibetano.pdf

El Ermitaño
Título en Inglés: The Hermit
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/es/El-Ermita%C3%B1o.pdf

The following book of mr. Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, DOES contemplate the topic of Astral Projection (Astral Travels), so I include it in the list of books as complement of the other Four (4) that I've indicated of this author.

Tu, Para Siempre - Usted y la Eternidad
Título en Inglés: You - Forever
Leer a partir de la Lección Octava, a partir de dicha lección comienza en forma el tema de la Proyección Astral (Viaje Astral).
www.lobsangrampa.org/books/es/Tu-Para-Siempre.pdf

The following book does Not indicate any methodology regarding how Astral Travel is achieved, however, whether its story is Real or Not, it tells an example of what would be some magnificent Astral Travel experiences with correct Guides and Good People who Help the Astral Traveler to actually get Useful Experiences during his/her visits to the Astral worlds/realms/environments.

Tierra de Esmeralda
Título Original en Francés: Terre d'Émeraude : témoignages d'outre-corps
Por: Anne y Daniel Meurois- Givaudan
www.amazon.com/Tierra-Esmeralda-Spanish-Daniel-Meurois-Givaudan/dp/8487232043

TIPS AND TRICKS

My best regards.

PhaPriSpa

Below I share with you the Revision/Update 4 of the book.

DropBox:
Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GfP4Fh39DuZnN5d09aNTB3OGM
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/3Uy20RYJei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa.html

Revision/Update 4 with changes indicated in Yellow - Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgbj0y01w1bwrjh/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa%20-%20Revision%204.pdf?dl=0
Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GfP4Fh39DuUUxEc1B0OXNGS28
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/MoiRC0_Tei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa_-_Revis.html

I only transcript below the text of some of the phrases that were Added in the Book, which are the ones that appear in the file of "Revision/Update 4" with the changes indicated in Yellow.

(Revision/Update 4)

End of Writing (Revision/Update 4): October 08 of 2017 (07:06:20 p.m.)

Download and Consultation of This Book
www.drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GfP4Fh39DubWxad1c5ZXIwMXc

INDEX

- (Title): (Page)
- REASONS: 2
- VERY USEFUL BOOKS: 2
- BOOKS IN ENGLISH: 3
- BOOKS IN SPANISH: 4
- WHY SPECIFICALLY THESE BOOKS: 6
- WHY START WITH LUCID DREAMS: 8
- WBTB (Wake Back To Bed): 11
- DECREE WHEN MEDITATING: 16
- OTHER RECOMMENDED USEFUL BOOKS: 16
- OTHER BOOKS IN ENGLISH: 16
- OTHER BOOKS IN SPANISH: 19
- IMPORTANT WARNINGS: 21
- REFLECTIONS OF WARNINGS: 23
- TIPS AND TRICKS: 26
- END: 90

BOOKS IN ENGLISH

www.unlimitedboundaries.ca

BOOKS IN SPANISH

Title in English: My Astral Projection Truth - What Is Astral Projection And How To Do It!
www.unlimitedboundaries.ca

WBTB (Wake Back To Bed)

... , besides that when fewer sleep cycles are slept sometimes is required to stay awake longer in the WBTB depending on the degree of sleepiness/numbness experienced in the waking consciousness at such times, for example for 2 sleep cycles one would remain approximately 90 minutes awake, for 3 sleep cycles one would remain approximately 60 minutes awake, and for 4 sleep cycles one would remain approximately 30 minutes awake, calibrating for each individual that time that one remains awake in the WBTB based on the results that each one obtains with them for his/her case and particular/individual experience), ...

OTHER BOOKS IN ENGLISH

The Cave of the Ancients
(Read Specifically Chapter 5, and if you wish also read the Interesting Chapter 4).

OTHER BOOKS IN SPANISH

La Caverna de los Antepasados
Título en Inglés: The Cave of the Ancients
(Leer Específicamente el Capítulo 5, y si se desea también leer el Interesante Capítulo 4).

REFLECTIONS OF WARNINGS

TIPS AND TRICKS

My best regards.

PhaPriSpa

Below I share with you the Revision/Update 5 of the book.

DropBox:
Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GfP4Fh39DuZnN5d09aNTB3OGM
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/k4pcucgbei/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa.html

Revision/Update 5 with changes indicated in Blue - Links of Download in PDF Format
DropBox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlb6gb3rttqep5q/Lucid%20Dreams%20PhaPriSpa%20-%20Revision%205.pdf?dl=0
Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LhL-AATKYdYrUGxMDgnr3ME9GuIuETn4
4Shared:
https://www.4shared.com/office/MPIpVC5Nca/Lucid_Dreams_PhaPriSpa_-_Revis.html

I only transcript below the text of some of the phrases that were Added in the Book, which are the ones that appear in the file of "Revision/Update 5" with the changes indicated in Blue.

(Revision/Update 5)

End of Writing (Revision/Update 5): December 10 of 2017 (09:56:29 p.m.)

INDEX

- (Title): (Page)
- TIPS AND TRICKS: 26
- END: 94

BOOKS IN ENGLISH

The Art of Dreaming
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/the_art_of_dreaming_the_sorcerers_crossing_beingindreaming-t47268.0.html

OTHER BOOKS IN ENGLISH

The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel
By: Erin Pavlina
www.amazon.com/Astral-Projection-Guidebook-Mastering-Travel/dp/1491246979/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
www.erinpavlina.com

TIPS AND TRICKS

My best regards.

PhaPriSpa

I have prepared a version of the Revision/Update 6 of the book that I am in the process of writing, so that those who wish may consult it; on the first page appears the date to which the Writing corresponds (in this case today, January 12 of 2018). You can always consult the latest and most recent versions in the process of writing on the following links.

www.4shared.com/folder/ueZTfvNf/_online.html
www.drive.google.com/open?id=0B6GfP4Fh39DubWxad1c5ZXIwMXc
www.dropbox.com/sh/a11jdfdwypnh4x8/AAD_zPBTBFknUdAETm8UL-gZa?dl=0

My best regards.