News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Phase - La Fase - Michael Raduga

Previous topic - Next topic

PhaPriSpa

The Phase - La Fase - Michael Raduga

A few weeks ago I crossed the Topic "Had first AP! Easy! This is how I did it..." on Astral Pulse, and consulted the Web Site and Book in it and found it to be very useful and direct (as the very important and useful Book Phasing Primer of Xanth, which you can read also "in Spanish (en Español)" and "in French (en Français)").

On the Web Site obe4u.com the book called "The Phase" looks like a clean and very useful resource, as the books in it are shared on the Electronic version for free and only the option to buy them in the physical version (Hard Copy) is the way for the author to receive money for it (as well as donations for his very useful Project of "OBE School"), and that is a clear sign of someone who wishes to develop a project in a clean way (this is something that should not be used to profit from, but I understand that in a reality based on Money/Capitalism resources should be obtained for a project to develop otherwise it will not work, so I believe they are doing it the right and clean way).

I'm finding the book to be straight to the point on how to achieve access to "The Phase" (Astral Projection, Out of Body Experience, Lucid Dreaming, and all terms associated with this same action to experience the other places of existence different to the current physical place our body currently live in and our consciousness currently is mostly focused to, at least when we are awake), so this book will be very useful for beginners as it provides very easy techniques (Indirect, Direct, and Lucid Dreaming) to achieve the objective, and this is something that beginners would like to find and also focus on to not deviate into Difficult Techniques and get frustrated by not achieving the Objective to experience the other realities in a conscious and lucid way and remember the experiences, and also to achieve it as frequently as possible.

The book is translated to many languages, and can be downloaded on the following links on their PDF (Adobe Acrobat) version; is "The Phase (in English)", is "La Fase (in Spanish, en Español)", and is "Phase Le Rêve Lucide (in French, en Français)". It can also be downloaded on the "Free Books" page of the web site. The Word version is "The Phase (Word)", the Text version is "The Phase (Txt)", the Epub version is "The Phase (Epub)", and the Html version is "The Phase (Html)".

I also found very useful the following Topics on Astral Pulse for the great and direct descriptions of Direct processes to access "The Phase" (Astral Travel, OBE):

- "The Astral Blueprint"

- "The Steps to Success in your First Projections"

I hope that all this information can be useful to those persons that have awakened (by chance or by any other process) their consciousness to traveling to the other realities/existences and wish to experience them to learn more about the existence and about the simulations of it that are in process of happening in it, at least the ones we can access with the current specifications of our consciousness, (like the reality/existence we currently live in and experience that we call our physical world which is just one of the many physical worlds that there are on this particular "physical" simulation and just one of the many others that exist with different specifications and designs which are also the ones to access and learn from them in a positive way).

My best regards and wishes to all.

With respect and appreciation.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish)

:)

PhaPriSpa

(En Español - In Spanish)

La Fase - The Phase - Michael Raduga

Hace algunas semanas me crucé con el Tópico/Tema "Had first AP! Easy! This is how I did it..." en Astral Pulse, y consulté el Sitio Web y el Libro en el mismo y lo encontré bastante útil y directo (como el muy importante y útil Libro Phasing Primer de Xanth, que pueden leer "en Español" y "en Francés (en Français)").

En el Sitio Web obe4u.com el libro llamado "La Fase (The Phase)" se aprecia como un recurso limpio y muy útil, ya que los libros en el mismo son compartidos en versión electrónica de forma gratuita (sin costo alguno) y solo la opción de comprarlos en su versión física (Copia Dura) es la forma para el autor de recibir dinero por ello (así como con donaciones por su muy útil proyecto de "Escuela de Experiencia Fuera del Cuerpo (OBE School)"), y es un claro signo de alguien que desea desarrollar un proyecto de una forma limpia (esto es algo de lo cual no debe lucrarse, pero entiendo que en una realidad basada en Dinero/Capitalismo recursos deben ser obtenidos para que un proyecto se desarrolle o de lo contrario no funcionará, por lo cual creo que están haciéndolo de una forma correcta y limpia).

Estoy encontrando el libro bastante directo al punto en cómo alcanzar acceso a "La Fase (The Phase)" (Proyección Astral, Experiencia Fuera del Cuerpo, Sueño Lúcido, y todos los términos asociados con esta misma acción de experimentar los otros lugares de la existencia diferentes al actual lugar físico en el cual nuestro cuerpo actualmente vive y al cual nuestra conciencia actualmente está principalmente enfocada, al menos mientras estamos despiertos), por lo cual este libro será muy útil para principiantes ya que provee técnicas muy fáciles (Indirectas, Directas, y Sueño Lúcido) para alcanzar el objetivo, y esto es algo que principiantes quisieran encontrar y también enfocarse para no desviarse en Técnicas Difíciles y frustrarse al no alcanzar el Objetivo de experimentar las otras realidades en una forma consciente y lúcida y recordando las experiencias, y también alcanzarlo tan frecuentemente como sea posible.

El libro está traducido en muchos lenguajes, y puede ser descargado en los siguientes enlaces en su versión PDF (Adobe Acrobat); es "The Phase (en Inglés)", es "La Fase (en Español)", y es "Phase Le Rêve Lucide (en Francés, en Français)". Puede ser también descargado en la página "Libros Gratuitos (Free Books)" del sitio web. La versión en Word es "La Fase (Word)", la versión en Texto es "La Fase (Txt)", la versión Epub es "La Fase (Epub)", y la versión Html es "La Fase (Html)".

He encontrado también muy útiles los siguientes Tópicos/Temas en Astral Pulse por las excelentes y directas descripciones de procesos Directos para acceder a "La Fase (The Phase)" (Viaje Astral, Experiencia Fuera del Cuerpo):

- "The Astral Blueprint (El Proyecto Original Astral)"

- "The Steps to Success in your First Projections (Los Pasos al Éxito en sus Primeras Proyecciones)"

Espero que toda esta información pueda ser de utilidad para aquellas personas que han despertado (por suerte/azar o por cualquier otro proceso) sus conciencias a viajar a las otras realidades/existencias y que desean experimentarlas para aprender más acerca de la existencia y acerca de las simulaciones de ella que hay en proceso de ocurrir en la misma, al menos aquellas que podemos acceder con las actuales especificaciones de nuestras conciencias, (como la realidad/existencia en la cual actualmente vivimos y experimentamos que nosotros llamamos nuestro mundo físico que es solo uno de los muchos mundos físicos que hay en esta simulación "física" en particular y solo una de muchas otras que existen con diferentes especificaciones y diseños que son también aquellas a acceder y aprender de las mismas en una forma positiva).

Mis mejores saludos y deseos para todos/as.

Con respeto y aprecio.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish)

:)