News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A book with meditation exercises [HELP]

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well.

I need your help on "hunting down" a book.  :-D

I'll try to explain as much as possible. Years ago I landed on an app that contained texts from an unknown book. It was focusing on daily/weekly meditations (I think for about 6 months in total). Unfortunately I lost the name of that app and I have no idea what the book is called. It had something to do with Initiation and it revolved around hermeticism. (It's NOT "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon).
I remember there was an exercise that would require you to meditate on not assigning any meaning to your surroundings. Like looking at a chair and telling yourself "this holds no meaning to me". It was with the intention to separate oneself from emotional interactions with the surroundings and take upon a more clarified perspective. I believe the first exercises were standard meditation techniques like focusing on the breath and each exercise would have to be done once or twice a day for 1 week.

That's as much as I remember and I really want to get a hold of this book again. If any of you have a clue what I'm talking about please share it.

Thank you!