News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Welcome to Tak's Journal - LD & APs -

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

Quote from: Tak on June 01, 2024, 21:21:04I love these collective experiences/thought interactions! Delicious. A lot of energy moving around, huh? Sometimes I am stunned with these things, because I read your post here, and they are similar with my dreams/AP of the night before. In fact, I recently read Lightbeam's AP about that wonderful place she visited inside a portal, and coincidentally I was also in a very peculiar place, a "City of Light" where everything was made of the purest energy,

I love sensing a type of Universal download as well. To sense and see a type of interconnection. I can not always correctly determine the meaning, but sometimes just recognizing how connected we are is enough to lay my weary head to rest. I surrender to that greater power, with faith and confidence that we are being guided by a Loving Intelligence.

<3 I hopped online to do one thing, and ended up spending my time here.
Reading these last few post to this song... https://youtu.be/ENkZJ2FNrAk?si=wH_32JgzBpPF06Me
Magic. <3

Tak

To induce this experience, I remembered Lumaza's technique of visualizing himself playing basketball. So, as I like to knit, I decided to imagine the movement of a needle knitting wool, making knots and different movements, the colors, and all the patterns I leave when sewing. Meanwhile feeling my breathing and waiting for this mental movement to trigger the hypnagogic state's geometric patterns. I need to visualize something that has movement, so I don't get bored and my mind doesn't go away from the exercise. The good thing about doing things with your hands for many hours before going to sleep is when you close your eyes, I don't know if this has happened to you, but I continue seeing the movement, if it has been "stuck" inside the retina. And that is why I chose to visualize the weaving as part of the exercise.

Suddenly, different colors and shapes start dancing and making undulating movements in front of me, sometimes in a grid pattern. Little by little I concentrate on a particular shape and I get into it, I play with these shapes. I discovered that I can change and manipulate them in a certain way, that makes them grow, their colors and movements increase, they start out being very simple, to gradually become very complex abstract formations, huge and beautiful with thousands of nuances. I really enjoy this moment! Something that is catching my attention the most is that a few months ago, this state was somewhat weaker, that is, if I heard any sound from the street that distracted me, everything would quickly fade away. However, now I can hear any sound or move a little on the bed and continue seeing all this.

Then, I start to see a sort of very old walls carved with many Mayan or Inca style figures and symbols, I really don't know who they could belong to, because my knowledge on this subject is merely superficial. To recognize the symbols and gods, I would have to pay more attention the next time it happens. This is a pattern that catches my attention, why do I always see this, these walls of ancient civilizations. I am very attracted to all this, but it is not something that I look at so often to appear so frequently and that is why I think it could be something related to some past/simultaneous lifetime. I do not have ancestry from these cultures, otherwise I might think that it has remained in my cellular memory or something like that, but no. It's just something interesting.
Now into the scene, I see myself as a young man of that civilization, I am a hunter in the jungle with my friends, we are in a river catching fish. My friends started making jokes about a crocodile going to eat me and they laughed, I didn't like at all, and I was very angry and scared! I could see my feet through the clear water. It is not a surprise for me to see myself as a man, even if I am a woman, sometimes I dream that I am of a different gender, and this is not odd to me because I know we have been many things. Suddenly I began to be carried by the Guiding Force through the air and I saw a map of an ancient city, I got very excited and wanted to go. I focus on a beautiful reddish pyramidal temple, and I am now inside it, but soon everything faded away and saw many native warriors around me. I lose awareness.   

When I become aware again, I find myself floating above my body in my room, I did not detach myself this time. I realized that the room was all fluctuated, everything looks strange, the furniture is "liquefied" as if it were drawn and someone swipe a finger over it with the paint still fresh, like those Photoshop effects LOL, that was creepy and scared me a little. When I look at the window, I see behind a black wall and that the sun was filtering a little above it...
I go out through the window as always, but I don't see anything, everything is black, but I can feel the heat of the sun and hear the noise of the city. It seems very crazy to me to feel the heat of the sun in my energy body, or maybe it is my mind that makes it by knowing is a sunny day. I feel like I'm rising and rising and finally getting into The Void, but now everything is gray, more like fog and there are spiral formations with some black and white swirls, mixing with each other. I had never seen these spiral formations before, I remember reading about it in The Void thread last year, but it is the first time I see it, in my case they were small swirls about the size of a tennis ball and a lot of them, but the gray fog predominated.   

This is a threshold state I was in before (just gray fog) I could move into the etheric plane from there if I would concentrate, but at the time I didn't remember that. Suddenly, I feel something very particular, a vibrant sensation throughout my body, it is beautiful and revitalizes me... However, I realize that I no longer have a body! I thought so, but no. I am completely merged with the environment now, it is as if the environment around me were my body itself.  I have felt something similar before, that my energy body has no form or limit, but it's as if it slowly faded away and merges with the surroundings, without knowing where it begins or ends. But in this case, it is not the same, because there is no difference between inside and outside, there is no "my" body anymore.

I begin to move, but more like a point of consciousness, even so I can feel that penetrating energy around me, I feel contained and loved by all that warm vibration that surrounds me and of which I am a part of. If I don't feel comfortable with this, I have the chance to create the sensation of having a separate or human-shaped body, but it would only be a holographic mental illusion, because actually my body is the environment itself. I liked it a lot, so it wasn't necessary. As I move around, I feel as if I were in a huge baseball player field full of small electric balls that slide around me, I feel like friction, if this makes any sense and at the same time, I am part of them, because I am them. I don't see them, it's just a feeling. My mind did not feel any change, I still felt like an individual, since the sensation of fusion had more to do with my surroundings. But off course I could say I felt more integrated, expanded and loved. Strangely enough, all this did not surprise me and seemed like a completely natural state.   
I stayed there for a while, but I already wanted to leave... so with all my strength I imagined myself surrounded by a beautiful blue sky with white and fluffy clouds, but I don't go there! I am surprised because I know those dimensions are thought response, but sometimes I really try hard to think about something, and it doesn't happen, I don't know why, maybe I'm missing an "ingredient" in the formula. Then I decide to come back.

The truth is that I am happy to be able to gradually get out of lucid dreams more easily and enter more stable areas, since it is something that always took a little longer for me. I didn't try to cross the door again; however, I made another attempt to move beyond Lucid Dreaming simply by employing mental movement and strong intention with a promising result.   

Last night in a LD I decided to ride a bicycle and go downhill at high speed, and I began to say, take me beyond the hologram, take me beyond the illusion, take me beyond the hologram, take me beyond the illusion...!!! What happened next was the scene faded in front of me, and I started to see beautiful kaleidoscopes. Usually, these kinds of things appear at hypnagogia, but I didn't feel like I was returning to that state... I discovered that there were symbols hidden inside the kaleidoscope, but I couldn't read them because they changed so quickly (and I didn't understand them either). It was really beautiful and with many colors, so vibrant, especially green and violet. I kept repeating the same thing... until suddenly I heard a BOOM! As if something exploded inside my head, I got very scared, and suddenly both the kaleidoscope and everything around it turned white and gold, and I saw the outline of what I thought was the god Viracocha of the Incas (as I told you, they always appear, although I have no relation to this culture. Of course, I would love to visit the sacred places and learn more, hopefully one day).

I began to feel something very strange, I felt that I was making a transition in consciousness, I no longer had a body and I felt so much peace, I began to see and feel that I was entering a space with a grainy texture, a sandy sensation like when there is a sand storm very strong on the beach, but without pain, more like a massage. And at the same time it was as if I was merging into this sandy texture, but this time not only with my body like the other day, but something was happening to my mind too, to my consciousness, I felt that it was going to merge with all that graininess, I really started to feel something very strong, but pleasant. I knew that I didn't have to be afraid and that I should trust and let myself go, but I couldn't do it. 
My human Ego felt threatened by this whole beautiful integration experience, and I ended up getting very scared, since it was unexpected. I was also scared by the noise. Obviously, I regret it now. I feel like someone extended their hand to me and I let it go. I hope I have another opportunity to "cross over" But it is okay to be human and to be afraid of the unknown or the unexpected, it is normal. Sometimes is better to add drops gradually :-).   

All this also reminds me of what I said a few weeks ago when I visited the City of Light in that semi lucid dream, where I tried a fusion experience and that Guide told me that I was not ready, but I would soon. And now I wonder if it has anything to do with this. I don't even know what I'm really doing, I just let myself go by all this, following my intuition, trusting. For now, just taking notes.
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

Lumaza

Quote from: Tak on June 14, 2024, 11:53:44To induce this experience, I remembered Lumaza's technique of visualizing himself playing basketball. So, as I like to knit, I decided to imagine the movement of a needle knitting wool, making knots and different movements, the colors, and all the patterns I leave when sewing. Meanwhile feeling my breathing and waiting for this mental movement to trigger the hypnagogic state's geometric patterns. I need to visualize something that has movement, so I don't get bored and my mind doesn't go away from the exercise. The good thing about doing things with your hands for many hours before going to sleep is when you close your eyes, I don't know if this has happened to you, but I continue seeing the movement, if it has been "stuck" inside the retina. And that is why I chose to visualize the weaving as part of the exercise.
Initiating mental motion will almost instantly jump start the process of Phasing into gear. In the past here, (under my former name "Lionheart"), I shared a few great focus targets for utilizing a strong mental motion. A few good ones can be found in this thread here:
https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-astral-consciousness!/how-exactly-do-you-perform-the-phantom-wiggle-method/

What you describe with the "imprint" being left in your retina is exactly why the act of "Candle staring" works so well. You don't have to visualize anything. Once you close your eyes you see that the visual is already there in your visual screen. All you need to do is maintain the visual until it morphs anew. This is when a strong sense of curiosity will really help you.

QuoteSuddenly, different colors and shapes start dancing and making undulating movements in front of me, sometimes in a grid pattern. Little by little I concentrate on a particular shape and I get into it, I play with these shapes. I discovered that I can change and manipulate them in a certain way, that makes them grow, their colors and movements increase, they start out being very simple, to gradually become very complex abstract formations, huge and beautiful with thousands of nuances. I really enjoy this moment! Something that is catching my attention the most is that a few months ago, this state was somewhat weaker, that is, if I heard any sound from the street that distracted me, everything would quickly fade away. However, now I can hear any sound or move a little on the bed and continue seeing all this.
That is a fantastic description of the step-by-step process that one endures while Phasing. The colors, the shapes soon will seem to congeal into solid objects. Sometimes it's like looking through a "Kaleidescope", especially if it's a vortex, spinning or not, kind of experience. That's a great time to utilize the intent on your "Happy Place"!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla