News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ThaomasOfGrey's Dream Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaomasOfGrey

10/8/17

In the dream I had agreed to meet my partner at the ocean for a swim each evening. There was a Warf with a conjoined building that had its base in the water. The water was pretty rough but I went for a swim anyway and dove underwater around the base of the building. Underneath the building I saw something that looked like a dead body. I did a few more dives since it was around 5 meters deep, and confirmed that there was a dead youth down there. I think it was the body of a girl, maybe around 12 years old. I wasn't afraid but the entire scenario including the atmosphere of the waves and water was dark and malicious.

I transitioned into another area on the beach where a group of people I knew from school were hanging out. One bully that often appears in my dreams as a kind of fear test was present but I felt no fear or animosity this time. We spoke about the dead girl and he said he had seen her too.

ThaomasOfGrey

The experience started in the town center of my home town. I visited the video store with my family and looked for a movie to rent. The scenario lingered for a very long time around this but I can't quite remember what the controversy was. My elder brother was present in this dream which is uncommon as he lives remotely.

The scenario shifted to the orchard, my childhood home, it is a spiritual home of a kind and I very often dream of this location. When I arrived there were a bunch of shipping containers that were surprising to find. Some kind of a containment breach had occurred and I was very concerned about this. The specifics of what was happening with what was inside those containers escapes me.

Some foreign being was there. I perceived it as an extraordinarily powerful being and it was not necessarily a good being. It may have been what was inside the containers yet I seemed to perceive it outside the containers or perhaps telepathically. Somehow the entity reminded me of a super villain such as Darkseid or Hexxus.

ThaomasOfGrey

I had a lucid dream experience like nothing before. I was in some alternate Australia and joined my Aunty in visting my now deceased Grandfather. She looked after him in the final days and this was like visiting him at that time. When we got to the care home, which is not where he really died, he was laying in bed and demented, practically delirious. He spoke lots of incomprehensible stuff and it made me very emotional to see him, it has been more than 20 years since I saw him and I wasn't around when he died to ever witness him like this.

I went to the bed and took his hand and tried to explain who I was. He didn't recognise me because I was at my current age and he knew me as a 6 year old boy. I continued to repeat my name and psychically transfer the information on who I was to his mind. After a few repetitions I could tell he knew who I was and the dementia suddenly cleared. At this point we got him out of his bed and I was amazed that he could stand in the condition he was in.

We went outside together and most of my family from his side was present in a sort of reunion. My Father was the only person not from his side of the family that was there. A kind of confrontation occurred between my Father and Grandfather - it was about the abuse he had dealt to my Grandmother during their lifes together.

The question asked was something like whether he now understood the pain he had caused and whether he was sorry. He admitted to himself what he had done and was finally forgiven by the group. It was an extremely powerful emotional moment. This is where the experience ended and I awoke, still invigorated with the feelings induced in that dream. Even thinking about it now causes that emotion to rise up in me.

Stillwater

Big events in our lives tend to show up as echoes in dreams. Even if we don't think of them in waking life, the rest of us remembers them.

I had something similar the other day... something that had happened 12 years ago that I just then dreamt of. I should write that one down too.

It makes me think about how things that have happened to us are effecting us in ways we may not be aware of...
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

ThaomasOfGrey

Thanks for the input Stillwater, this experience was really significant for me so I appreciate you taking the time to read it. The strong emotion from that event has since connected me to an unrelated childhood trauma. I have realized that was around the time that I began bottling emotions; I never experience them like I did in that lucid dream in physical life.